Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker.

Probably pushed the announcement up to get lost in TSwift vs Kimye.
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Norman Reedus already has a child if I remember correctly. Just saying.
      sigpic

Comment

• Probably pushed the announcement up to get lost in TSwift vs Kimye.

Or they timed it to coincide with the first day of the RNC convention, knowing that most outlets would be focused on that shitshow -- and the Taydashianopocalypse was a welcome bonus. I'm sure that DK is also super happy that Melania plagiarized Michelle right about now. She should send Kim K and Melania Trump big old fruit baskets.

Not that DK and The J were ever a big enough deal to make a huge splash, but this way their news get totes buried.

Comment

• Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
          Norman Reedus already has a child if I remember correctly. Just saying.
          He does and the boy must be 16/17 now.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• The Daily Mail is running with the DK/Reedus story:
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...a-Jackson.html

Comment

• And apparently DK got salty with someone in the comments on her IG:

http://touch.metro.us//entertainment...z5x2Thgm2eB4A/

idk, so many ways things could have gone down. Maybe she did just burn it all down because they weren't having any luck making babies etc or maybe they had an open relationship and this time she fell in love? What she says is true though, we don't know. Maybe one day her outspokenness will get the better of her and she'll spill all.

Comment

• Oh, she WILL spill. We'll know everything in a couple of years.

Saved for posterity:

“Dear @priv1982,” Kruger wrote, “you have no idea what is really going on, nor do you know me or Josh. I don't know how your mother raised you and you are certainly entitled to your ignorant opinion, but don't forget that even though we actors are in the public eye, we are also humans.”
                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The fact that she's responding to an internet troll says a lot about her emotional state, IMO. You'd think if this thing had been over for months and she was the one who burned it all down she'd just ignore it and/or laugh it off. Or maybe she's using the opportunity to try to play the victim? Whatevah, she's tiresome.

Comment

• She has angry-guilt would be my read, but I agree that it speaks to a dicey emotional state. She and Reedus won't last a year, methinks.

Comment

• they made tmz:

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson are either doing the conscious uncoupling thing or they're on the road to rekindling their relationship.

The exes looked deep in convo Monday leaving a liquor store in West Hollywood. They were together for a decade before calling things off last month.

Joshua's brown bagging it, so if you're a glass half full person ... they're about to pop the cork and chat over a bottle. Half empty folks will say he's drinking alone, and Diane's just keeping things friendly.

Either way ... bottoms up!
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Oh , FFS, what are they trying to do to us?

Do you think he's trying to please everyone with a hint of the Dirty with the ciggy and the brown bag whilst strolling about with DK to suggest a chance at reconciliation and return of their epic love?

Probably just proving they're 'staying friends'.

I like that playsuit thing she's wearing.
                        Last edited by Laura; 08-16-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• This is not a happy recoupling. This is splitting up the assets, making shared custody arrangements for the cat, etc....

I like her shoes, but the hat's gotta go.

Comment

• Yeah, that moment doesn't look rekindle-y. Maybe I'm okay with them just taking a stroll every once in a while and bickering at each other.

Comment

• Those pics are deeeelicious. He looks so pissed and is smoking and carrying a brown bag around the 'hood! LOLOL

I could do an ophy-style caption set but I'll leave it at:

Diane: Jesus, Josh, you smell like stale beer, cigs and whore sweat.
                                Josh: Do I? Because FUCK YOU AND THE NORMAN YOU RODE OUT ON.
                                *inhale*
                                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X