Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bbs are still in Paris and are those the only shorts he brought? 'Cause he's worn them exclusively in all the pics that have come out since they got to France. Well, at least he's not on the full crutches anymore. DK contines to be queen of the universe by making The J carry heavy shit on his head while on one bad foot.

Comment

• Ha! I love that she's carrying his crutch and he's carrying that hella strange box.

I feel ya, DK. My man would have to be in an iron lung before he could get out of carrying-heavy-shit duty.

<----- packing EVERYTHING for this beach trip and fully expecting to carry nothing but my own purse.

Comment

• Her hat and bag is very Village People to me.
        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• DK and The J are in Venice for the film festival. She doesn't have a movie premiering there because I don't think her Lincoln one is being shown anywhere yet so they're probably there for a Jaeger LeCoultre promotional event. I can only see thumbnails so far, but her little French skirty outfit is awesome. Link

While I was gone the girls on The J's board at FF were busy! I like it when other people do my intel gathering so I can just go to one place and collect the info. Thanks, FF girls! So, apparently, over the weekend, The J was spotted having lunch with or maybe just at the same restaurant as Guillaume!

Sacha ‏@Sacha_Murray 1h
          Prendre son Déjeuner à coté de Guillaume Canet et Joshua Jackson ça n'a pas de prix <3
          It translates to how having lunch next to The J and Guillaume is priceless. No mention of whether DK was there, but if they were indeed having lunch together, I can't imagine that she wasn't. This only strengthens my resolve to write my tell-all about my favorite triangle ever!

Also, all the lunch talk led to the FF girls hunting down the set of pics that show DK, Guillaume, and Marion at an after party for one of his movies that I've referenced in the past. DK loves a good party, but she wouldn't have shown up to this one if everything was not copacetic between the three of them. This would've been in 2008 so everyone was paired off already and there had been plenty of time for cheating wounds to heal, not that DK ever seemed especially bitter or guilty about any of that anyway.

Anyway, I hope we get red carpet pics in the next day or so. She did have some garment bags with her when they left L.A. for Paris and they didn't attend any public parties while they were there, so maybe those dresses were for Venice after all.

Paris also has fashion week starting on the 6th, I think, so they may hop back over and make a Chanel appearance after her VFF duties are over.

ETA: Full size pics
          Last edited by IssieCol; 09-02-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• The latest batch of ladies at FF are really up on the sleuthing/stalker skills, so between here and there I'm in danger of slacking and just waiting to be kept updated - it's great.

Love the idea of GC, MC, DK and The J all hanging out together... maybe GC and The J swapping DK stories and advice...

Looking forward to the red carpet pics.

Comment

• They are indeed there for a JLC party. Her dress is lovely and he looks cheerful for someone who still has to boot it up on the carpet.

Comment

• Okay, gorgeous all around.

I want to wrap myself in that dress and roll on the floor in it.

VELVET.

Comment

• Someone at Just Jared said DK got a new endorsement deal and it's for H. Stern jewelry, the brand that most recently featured... wait for it... TOLEDO in their ad campaign. Just as a reminder, these pics are from that campaign. I did a little Googling to confirm the news and stumbled upon DK's schedule for the next month or so. I don't know who made this, but it's accurate and super detailed so I'm guessing this is from her peeps or maybe Micah? The photoshoot for the campaign has already taken place according to this calendar and she'll start doing promotional events later this fall. Too bad about the no show at Chanel for fashion week, but she's got other stuff for them coming up. I'm guessing the 6 week block of emptiness is when she's gonna shoot her movie.

Also, just to keep this from being entirely about DK, some newscom pics of The J walking around Paris by himself came out today and he looks vurry nice. They also have way more pics from the JLC event and one of their photogs zoomed in on The J's boot, heh.

Comment

• The purple dress is gorgeous, I've always loved velvet. The J looks yummy. There's been a lot of grumbling on the web about her letting him carry the bags etc. despite the toe. Seems right to me that he'd want to and she'd let him!

Amazing find there, I didn't know schedules were made publicly available.

Comment

• I had a purple velvet dress like that in the 90s that was very similar in cut. Only mine was crushed velvet and I think I got it someplace trashy like Contempo.
                      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So many new pictures today! I am drowning in them! These say that they're at breakfast. And then they went to lunch and her butt was hanging out of her bathing suit cover up which kind of looked like a dress so the pearl clutchers were all, "Ew, tacky though!"

And then from last night, these were taken when they got to the party. That girl also has a bunch of pictures in the same album of The J walking around Paris from last week on a couple of different days. Like, this one, where he is looking hot while resting. Her pics come and go though because I think she just steals them until they make her take them down.

Comment

• I love that the ONTDers are all like 'Ew' about her super cute cover up, but give The J a pass for wearing a button down plaid shirt with his swim trunks.

Very glad nobody from ONTD was hanging around the condo this past wkend when I wearing my vaca clothes.

Also, he is working that bootie, which I did not know was possible.

Comment

• I love him. I haven't mentioned that lately but it's true.

Also, speaking of what O said, sometimes when I'm out with Mr. Is I wonder what our papp dates shots would look like. I'm sure the judgments would be harsh but I savor the idea of our handful of shippers!

Comment

• I love them, their little asses, her sassy coverup and that cutesy phone cover, but LORD, I am over her hat.

Comment

• I was just at Chipotle and the couple in front of me were pulling a full-on fug version of DK and the J! He was rubbing on her and they were all cutesy and touchy and I was like: WHOA, I would HATE this. Like probably not if it were actually Joshua Jackson (I mean, really) but, more generally, if Mr. Is was like ALL OVER ME in line at a store I would be like: Could you get up off my dick for a minute? Because I'm tryin' to order a taco and get on with life.

Comment

Working...
                                X