Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it's because the Mr. and I are talking about maybe having a kidlet soon + I'm abnormally allergic to regular mosquito bites, but in my mind, Miami = Zika City.

Comment

• I appreciate people bringing fresh content, but all of your theories related to the content leave me scratching my head.
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
        I appreciate people bringing fresh content, but all of your theories related to the content leave me scratching my head.
        Like which theories? I didn't have a theory about her hotel pic. I was just being nosy, looking at the bed.

It's often a sad thing when a relationship ends, particularly those enduring for over a decade like the one Diane Kruger had with actor Joshua Jackso...

Comment

• PR Tabloid Battles

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-diane-kruger/ Joshua Jackson: Did He Cheat On Diane Kruger?

by Kelly Lynch at August 31, 2016 12:32 pm.

It's been over a month since Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger announced their split, and now insiders claim that things were messier than anyone imagined.

Jackson is being accused by Kruger's friends of messing around on the German-born actress "for years," according to OK! Magazine.

They also claimed The Affair star “was holding her career back because he was jealous.”

Jackson, 38, is also accused of playing with Kruger's head "by saying he wanted a family, then forever finding excuses and putting it off."

Jackson's friends shot back at the claims, insisting it was Kruger's fault that things ended, accusing her of “being ruthlessly obsessed with her career at the expense of their romance."

Last week, People spotted the exes at LAX look not at all bitter. In fact, they were hugging goodbye before Kruger caught a flight out of Los Angeles.

http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/dian...xchange_August

As OK! readers know, the Troy beauty and the Dawson’s Creek legend decided to call it quits earlier this summer, despite having dated for over a decade.

And though breakups aren’t exactly easy, these two just took the blame game to a whole new level.

Diane’s friends blame Josh for their torrid split, claiming he “messed her around for years” and “was holding her career back because he was jealous.” Insiders told OKMagazine.com exclusively that he reportedly “played with her head by saying he wanted a family, then forever finding excuses and putting it off.”

It also didn’t exactly help that just weeks after calling it quits with Diane, Joshua sparked dating rumors with co-star, Ruth Wilson, whom he was recently caught on a steamy dinner date with in NYC.

Meanwhile, those on team Joshua maintain it was Diane who cheated on the 38-year-old actor, and accused her for “being ruthlessly obsessed with her career at the expense of their romance,” leaving him with no choice but to end it.

Whose side are you on? Let us know in the comment section below!

By Mats Meyer
          Last edited by Lynn866; 08-31-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Wow! Been lurking for awhile but am in awe of all the knowledge on here about these two. Really like them and am sad it is over-enjoyed living vicariously through their adventures.

Think that the theory that JJ tapped out due to just being tried of it all sounds likely. He just looked exhausted from January until recently. As for the tabloid wars- do not think DK's people are doing her any favors. I never bought the open relationship as in this day in age way too hard to keep it quiet ala the reedus think (and yuck to infinity in that choice). Also think that hook up was a final straw and both had issues with the other. I think like you that kids were an issue in that maybe she was finally ready last summer and he was cool to idea. The one thing that reads so false is JJ holding back DK. I mean when has not been working. I actually like that she is mega career oriented. He seems to be less so but I also think maybe now that he was getting some interesting projects through his good work on the Affair maybe she resented that he at almost 40 was getting opportunities while she was not?

So so after he taps out and she is blamed because of reedus they finally reach s good place and then outing with RW happens and there are blogs and podcasts about it being awesome's and fun and she's mad and jealous and someone from her camps starts with the contradictory tab stuff. JJ pining and miserable but no he is ninja cheater who hates kids and messed with DK's head. It just makes her look bad and steps on her whole I am fine message. Conclusion is that she needs better friends.
            Last edited by Scullycat; 08-31-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• If anything, she held back Josh's career. She has said they have both declined work to be with the other and I don't doubt her. But I bet he turned down 10 parts to every 1 she rejected for him. He could have worked more during his hiatus and even had more time on Fringe (I thought I would languish away during those 4 episodes when I didn't get Peter Bishop), but he wanted to have a personal life. I admired that, but your partner has to want the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scullycat View Post
                she is blamed because of reedus they finally reach s good place and then outing with RW happens and there are blogs and podcasts about it being awesome's and fun and she's mad and jealous and someone from her camps starts with the contradictory tab stuff.
                That part does ring true. The problem is, even if Diane never cheated, the photos suggested otherwise and so all the spin in the world won't change people's minds that she cheated.

Comment

• This Star story that came out before the Ruth photos has a gentler tone, but it concedes that DK was with Reedus. They say celebs (like Jennifer Garner) often speak to Star to get their preferred story out. I don't know if the angle Starvtakes is the one DK would prefer, though.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Ooooh, now it's getting good. So glad DK's friends do not believe in German stoicism.

Comment

• Crazy Days and Nights reveals blind item. Diane on Colbert. image.jpeg

Comment

• I am confused by what they mean about a franchise starting up again soon, but this is worrying. I don't like being body shaming about fat or thin people, but she is so thin now that it looks unhealthy - like she's living on booze and cigarettes.

Comment

• They mean National Treasure.

Comment

• Lainey Gossip, Fugs and Fabs: Fugs and Fabs: Diane Kruger at the Deauville Film Festival

6 PHOTOS IN GALLERY
                            You guys may have heard that, recently, Diane Kruger here and Josh Jackson —who broke up over the summer, as you probably know — have been photographed together. Who knows what’s going on — are they getting back together? Did they agree to meet up every month just to argue? Is he bringing back her records and getting his sweaters in exchange? Are they actually part of a coven and have to see each other during Mercury Retrograde for reasons? We will never know, probably. But we can fill the emotional hole created by this mystery by looking at her outfits.

Comment

• I weirdly don't hate this. I should hate this, because ugh hot sheer mess but! It's so cartoony evil queen of hearts that I can't hate it.

The lipstick and hair are all wrong, but hey! A CAPE. It's delightful in a villainess kind of way.

I do however, hate these shoes with no reservations.

Comment

• The designer should refuse to give her any more dresses if she is going to wear those shoes with them. She looks like she's auditioning for the role of orphan in the next production of Annie.

Comment

Working...
                                X