Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the dress...with an effing lining. I'm with GFY, so tired of seeing panties on a red carpet.

Comment

• I like the dress just fine because of the cape. But both pair of shoes scare me. For different reasons.
      sigpic

Comment

• Is this why KH and Foxx have been so super weird about dating?

Comment

• Holy shit.

(I moved this over to the Core Four thread, Laa.)

Comment

• Whoops! Can't believe I did that. Gracias.

Comment

• I like DK's cape but the rest is too twee. She looks sad in those pics too.

Also JJ did his own set of beach pics this weekend! Well played! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ne-Kruger.html

He was also apparently out Saturday night as when clicking on his tweet and pic about Montauk there was a comment from a JJOnes about meeting him-at first I thought was it January but alas no. He is being somewhat sneaky in going out

Scullycat
              The Affair actor, 38, was spotted enjoying some alone time as he went for a solo surfing in The Hamptons, New York over the Labor Day weekend.

Comment

• [Diane's interview in La Parisienne. She says she wants to have a role where she doesn't play so nice. That's strange because she's had a mix of characters in her career. Not all of them have been the understanding wife and mother. On The Bridge, due to the Asperger's, her character was anything but nice. She did not exhibit the usual friendly, social filters. But maybe Diane just wants more emotional roles]

Infiltrator: Diane Kruger is Not Very Good

The Francophile German actress plays a super cop infiltrated into the drug scene. At 40, she wants to live more dangerously.

Age has no hold on Diane Kruger, who was sublime on the red carpet of the Deauville Festival this weekend in the American thriller "Infiltrator" on the screens today. The German actress of 40, who divides her time between New York and Paris, plays an infiltrated agent in the drug scene, alongside Bryan Cranston, the hero of the "Breaking Bad" series.

You play an agent who infiltrated really existed. You met her?

DIANE KRUGER. Yes, I had the chance to ask her a lot, her moods and even her outfits. This is an exceptional person, willing to put her life in danger when she is married and has two children. This is one of the first women to have established herself in the midst of macho federal agents. The human aspect of the story interested me: how to have empathy with gangsters.

Since then you have had a French role?

Yes, I finished filming "Tout Neus Separe" a Thierry Klifa film with Catherine Deneuve, and I'll star in the next Fatih Akin film. This will be my first film in German! It will be a very hard role. It is the true story of a French-Turkish couple killed by neo-Nazis.

You want to come back to Europe?

In my ideal life, I'd make at least one French film a year. I feel more at home in Europe than in the United States. The roles for women are more interesting here. I've always had an affinity with the French cinema, more rooted in reality. And I love playing in French, it brings out in me a softness that I don't possess in German or English.

Is it easy to be 40?

In the last year, my life has changed (note: she is separated from the American actor Joshua Jackson, after ten years together). So in spite of myself, I had to make something happen. I feel different, not necessarily wiser. I want to change. I want more radical things in my life and in my choice of films. I would like to do more comedy, more extreme roles, more daring scenes. I want to be less nice!

Comment

• So, now we're going to have paparazzi fire escape photos? At least J's haircut looks great. NY.png

The former couple were spotted separately this week as they each made the most of their new found singledom.

Comment

• I can't even with posing for paps on the fire escape.

Comment

• That's the outfit you put on right after rolling out of bed with Josh Jackson and you need to go grab whiskey and cigs.

But YES, those fire escape pics are so much LULZ.

Comment

• The article points out that she is wearing a wedding ring, so it might not be that sort of thing? Or Dirty J is back in force.

Comment

• Isn't that the actress from revenge who played fake Amanda with Josh? Looks like friends but he is looking good in those pics.

The fire escape pics make me sad for her-like she is desperate for attention and the constant selfies need to stop. Seriously her friends need to do an intervention. Will be glad when she heads back to work.

Interesting that the interviewer used the term separated not split. Maybe it's the translation but implies they are not over.

Comment

• Isn't that the actress from revenge who played fake Amanda with Josh? Looks like friends but he is looking good in those pics.

If you're thinking Margarita Levieva, I guess that could be her? I've seen rumors that she and Sebastian Stan split up recently-ish.

and the constant selfies need to stop.

I've been staunchly pro-DK (or at least not anti-DK) and even I had to unfollow her on insta yesterday. Couldn't deal with it anymore.

Comment

• Oh no, that fire escape photoshoot is kinda hilarious and so full of whyyyy. Pick a cuter outfit and share a bottle with a girlfriend if you're trying to show photographers you're doing great and loving single life, obvi. #summerinthecity #friends #ifuckingloveithere #reallynotsadatallsohappyandfreeseriously

Comment

• Man, she is losing this breakup pretty spectacularly.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X