Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That does look like Margarita Levieva and if she's still with Stan, I'd be down with The J getting some social time with the Avengers crew. We could mash this thread with ophy's at that point and make it like a super couple thread. He's followed her on insta pretty much since he started his account, but I don't remember seeing them hang out before this.

Y'all. DK is fucking crying out for help at this point. You know I flove her, but I still got such major second hand embarrassment from these balcony shots. I clicked on the DM link and was like, "EW, WTF DK NOOOOOOOOO." This is some sad, emotionally unstable shit that she's pulling and I don't get what she thinks she's accomplishing. Like, is she trying to show The J she's better off all alone on that fire escape without him? Or is this her SOS to him, like, "FML, come save me from this literal ledge that I am standing on." Meanwhile, he's off surfing and hugging waiters after getting day drunk and hanging out with lady after lady and basically winning this breakup like whoa.

I legit thought she was in Germany making that new movie, but maybe they're filming it NYC? If she is in Germany, it's weird that DM sat on these pics for a week since that's not really their usual MO.
    Last edited by IssieCol; 09-08-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• The only reason they'd sit on pics is if they have A New Rule that these are only interest as they relate to each other? Like for years you couldn't run a sad JennyAn story without running a Happy Brang story next to it.
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OH, and if that chick got to fuck Sebastien Stan AND Joshua Jackson? JFC, KUDOS girlfriend.

Stan as the fucking Winter Soldier makes my ovaries go BOOM.

It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The only reason they'd sit on pics is if they have A New Rule that these are only interest as they relate to each other? Like for years you couldn't run a sad JennyAn story without running a Happy Brang story next to it.
          This may well be true or as some conspiracy theorists will have it, she's got someone on the payroll at DM so that if a pic of him with a woman appears she has to be shown looking fabulous and not-at-all like she's having a midlife crisis (she totally is). I don't believe that theory but anyway but it seems she is back in NYC now as she attended a Jimmy Choo event for NYFW, so the balcony pics may be recent:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHgEODD-aa/

As for the fire escape pics, she's taking attention-seeking too far with those. And so much red this year! During the promotion for Sky I thought the red was just for the 'scarlet woman' wheeze and she obvs knows it suits her but with the fire escape and sea-wading pics it must be for attention. And why the New York obsession? She's flying around Europe then back to the US ASAP - Is it building up to a big reconciliation at some point or what's going on?

For balance as there's been a lot of DK recently, let's have something from the photoshoot at the TCA:

Comment

• 2016-09-09_10-12-47.jpg

Yes, the way the boss is looking, it seems to me Cole should have a bigger and better storyline. I don't usually condone the casting couch, but go for it Josh.

As for Diane, if they're labeled correctly, which is always iffy, I think DM did hold those photos from before her trip to France for the Infiltrator and now she's back in NY, for just a few days. I think she came for Josh, but she can make it seem like it's for NYFW.

She has always been accused of pap strolling, but now it's like she hired her own personal photographer to accompany her to the beach and stand under her fire escape serenading her with flash bulbs.

Comment

• Jason Wu is scheduled for today, so I guess Diane will go to his show. And he also has an event where they will display his new line at Saks that is today.

In France a reporter asked Diane about her weight, discussing the bikini picture she posted from Sri Lanka earlier this summer:

Elle Magazine, 9/6/2016

Diane Kruger : " You find me skinny?

Skinny, anorexic, disturbing ... During her vacation in Sri Lanka this summer, Diane Kruger posted a picture of her in a bikini, facing the mountains. Soon, her followers were worried about the German actress, whom they consider too skinny. During her visit this week in "Everything and its Opposite," Diane Kruger replied to Philippe Vandel [host of Everything and its Opposite]], who spoke the famous cliché. "You think I'm too thin? I find myself as usual, but I do not know. "The reporter then asked Diane if she was sick. "No, no! Not at all." She said, laughing. This will reassure those who thought the actress was ailing.

STOP THE BODY shaming. Diane Kruger is not the first to have to say stop to the body shaming (in response to attacks from the media or internet on weight). Adele, ridiculed in the past for her weight, was quick to respond that she was proud to represent the majority of women. Jennifer Lawrence, meanwhile, asked a reporter, asking her about her weight, to change the subject so her weight does not matter.

[Diane also talked again about actors being paid more than actresses and added:] "What I find even more annoying is that the man is cast first and then he chooses his co-star. This is a very macho profession, even more in the US than here."
              Last edited by Lynn866; 09-09-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• If DK wants to taunt The J? Make NYFW interesting.

Comment

• That does look like Margarita Levieva and if she's still with Stan, I'd be down with The J getting some social time with the Avengers crew. We could mash this thread with ophy's at that point and make it like a super couple thread.
                  Ugh, I would love that. But! Went looking at Seb blogs, and the 99% consensus is that Marg and Seb really are kaput (for now, anyway). But I think they've stayed friendly-ish and he still likes her insta posts and stuff like that.

Seb and Marg dated for a couple of years, I think?

Posted for giant hat reasons, mostly.

So yes, that's definitely Margarita with Josh (confirmed by Marg blogs), and that is NOT a wedding band, and she's probs single at the moment, so . . . ? She's 36, born in Leningrad (explains the hat?) and a former competitive gymnast. Which might remind some people that Josh used to have a fondness for gymnasts, back in his dirtay days.

Comment

• Peeps at FF mentioned this but I didn't think it could have been missed on here and it wasn't - Josh hanging out with Seb and Marg a couple of years ago:

https://madnono.vbulletin.net/forum/...3792#post83792

Comment

• Oh wow, I had forgotten that post and the whole thing completely! Good memory, Laura.

Well, so maybe this was just a friends thing or who knows. Two friendly peeps just commiserating with each other about their recent break-ups and how to win them strategies?

Comment

• Two things giving the lie to the reconciliation spec:

DK interview in the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...bryan-cranston

I feel and I truly believe that the best is yet to come. I have felt better this year about where I am in life and who I am as a person than I have in the past 10 years.
                        Ouch.

And a maybe genuine spotting with Reedus?

mail on Twitter: "norman reedus and diane kruger just came into Irving"

Comment

• It's quotes like that which make me believe she is not over it at all. If you are truely happy in your life and choices you do not need to take petty jabs at your ex in media. The more she reacts with the pap shots and the planted tab stuff make it clear he ended it and she cannot move on. Meanwhile JJ is out and about living his life and being photographed doing fun things like surfing, wine club with his hot female co star, and even just walking around with another hot actress.

I think at this point the Reedus thing is by default. If it was really her big love match she would not have spent all of last winter and most of spring trying to bring JJ around. I do not know for sure but it feels like all their Hollywood friends have dumped her hence clinging to NY. I think those Tuscany pics really blew it for her. If she had been denying the whole NR thing not just to JJ as his side suggests but to their friends and then those pics come out and as we suspect they were 90% over but not official and their friends did not know and then those pics come out..well that never goes over big.

just my crazy theory!

Comment

• It's hilarious for her to say she's at a better place than she has been the last 10 years. That's what she used to say when she was with Josh, that she was in such a better (less selfish and shallow) place than she had been in her twenties. I think that she seems to be struggling now in both her personal life and her career. It is wonderful that she can work internationally, but I don't think that is what she wants to do, anymore. In the past, a lot of JJ fans thought she was cold, but she never really exhibited that side of herself in the press before. If I were her, I wouldn't pick this time in my life to start coming off as catty.

Even her little IG post today that says happy people focus on what they have and unhappy people focus on what's missing, suggests that she feels something is missing and is trying not to dwell on the abyss.

Was there a sense that, as a new decade loomed, Kruger found herself assessing her personal and professional happiness? “You know, if you’d have asked me that a year ago, I’d have said absolutely not, it doesn’t matter,” she replies. “And it kind of didn’t. And it kind of doesn’t. But there is a sense that I don’t have any time to waste. Like, I want to do what I want to do or I want to be with who I want to be with. I’ve got to put myself first, no more excuses. I’m going to live in the now.”
                            Last edited by Lynn866; 09-11-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scullycat View Post

Interesting that the interviewer used the term separated not split. Maybe it's the translation but implies they are not over.
                              I don't want to be totally delusional, but that's what I thought about the Guardian interview too. "I separated from my partner." Is that what people say? Don't you say, "my boyfriend and I broke up?"

Comment

• Well, they've called each other "partner" for quite a while and, after a decade, I'd say "separated" is more appropriate than "broke up" here.

Not to knock single life, because I'd feel equally myself with or without my partner. But right after a separation? I'd definitely tell myself I felt more like myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X