Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, word. I give hot people a pass SOMEtimes, but generally, ain't nobody who wants to see a couple mashing up against each other's parts and pawing ass in a Whole Foods checkout.

Comment

• Even as their biggest fangirl stalker, I can still acknowledge the fact that if DK and The J were my friends and they pulled that schmoopy shit in front of me at the movies or something? I'd totally make barfing noises while sticking my finger in my mouth right in front of their faces. That business is only pretty and aww-worthy in pictures and video.

Comment

• They went to a dance party thrown by Valentino last night. I haven't seen any pics besides this one, so maybe it was private. Keira Knightley was there too and her husband's band performed. DK's dress looks very Valentino, I wish we could see the whole thing 'cause she looks nice in that color. But I love that The J will throw his arm around any old dude like that dude is his bro.

Comment

• She looks like an ice dancer! I don't say that as a criticism.

I would love a movie where DK plays an uptight Olympic figure skater and The J is a laid back hockey player and wait . . . . I feel like this movie already exists?

Comment

• More here

Leaving Venice (solo). I swear he is getting hotter.

Comment

• Cross fit. It's crazy but it does a body good.

Also I would enjoy bad fanart manips of DK and the J starring in The Cutting Edge.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Speaking of Crossfit doing the body good, pics of them at the pool just came out and you can definitely tell the difference CF has had on his upper body. He looks way more cut than he ever has. Link And DK has the BEST swimsuit coverups. I'm sure they're all $300 or something ridic, but I wants ALL OF THEM. She left Venice today, too. Her schedule says that her next stop is Berlin to do press for The Bridge and then I think she heads to New York for a quick Chanel thing. Someone at JJ said that The J is off to film the cowboy pilot which is shooting on Long Island. I'd imagine that'll take a couple weeks max unless it's 2 hour dealio. That seemed like a really fast turn around from the announcement to the shooting, but then I read that he was the last main cast member to sign on so they've actually been casting for this since early Spring which was when Dominic West got attached to it.

Comment

• So they will have to stay stretches in NY if it films in Long Island long term? Not ideal, but at least it's NYC and not some rando place.

Comment

• She looks well-rested and (well, kinda) tan again! Now, if she could just let her shiny, shiny hair down more, dabble in ice dancer outfits again, and accidentally ruin the cabbie hat.

Also I would enjoy bad fanart manips of DK and the J starring in The Cutting Edge.
                    Don't tempt me!

ETA: THE COVERUPS. Must update dreamtumblr in my mind. Must add DK coverups to DK shoes.

Comment

• Here they are at the party:

Very pretty dress.
                      Last edited by Laura; 09-06-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Gah. That is GORGE.

Not as ice dancer-y as I feared (hoped).

Comment

• It has pockets!? My love for it just went up an elevator. They look amazing.

Comment

• I love that picture! Sometimes, I find them so crazy beautiful together that I forget they're not Real Dolls.

DK's in Munich? Her sched said Berlin, but eh, maybe plans changed. Her dress looks like funky origami, but I like it.

http://instagram.com/p/d6loNPO0Wt/

Comment

• I love both dresses! The J looks delicious.

Wait. Does this mean the Bridge will air here?
                              Last edited by dada_teacher; 09-06-2013, 01:06 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Are you in Germany? According to her schedule that I linked to, The Bridge had it's German premiere on 7/18 so yeah, it should be airing there. Here's the schedule again with premiere dates on the bottom.

And RCFA has the clearest picture of her Valentino and it totally hurts my feelings 'cause she looks pregnant in this shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X