Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No she's not following him. Probably just as well since he just started following yet another model. I'm following her again now just to see what's going on but the almost naked photos still seem a bit desperate. She's thrown herself into work alright though. I don't really see them getting back together now but I suppose you never know.

Comment

• Josh is going to get rabies if he keeps playing around with stray birds and pigs.

While I assumed that Diane was still looking at his IG feed, even when she stopped following him, when she "liked" a post, she made it public that she was still looking, follow or not. So, the only thing she doesn't see is who he starts following and which posts he likes, which is probably all for the best.

Remember when they posted Thanksgiving photos of each other on the Topanga balcony? I guess that was 2014. The caption was "calm before the storm" which is the caption she used for her bathtub shot this week.

She only has 5 days left shooting in Hamburg.
      Last edited by Lynn866; 11-23-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• She could just have seen it in the 'likes' section, it will have come up when JJones and Helena liked it even if she doesn't look at his IG (bet she does though).

Comment

• I should have kept track of the number of followers and following that Siulfear had, but I didn't. It follows 55 people now. I wonder if it used to be 56 and if Diane still follows him on that account.

Comment

• What's most interesting about DK's latest post is how quick JJones was to like it. Could mean something or nothing but The J has now wrapped on The Affair so...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNVursD...by=dianekruger

Comment

• Oh, I didn't see that. So January swooped in and liked it right away? That's too funny. We know she loves Josh and Diane, together. If Josh had given that photo a like, we would have died.

Look Diane is going with someone and I will always assume it's Josh and that they're still making up and fighting all the time, but it could just as well be Norman for all I know. I think Norman finished wrapping TWD last week, too.

But I thought the Fortes were funny. Irene (the single one) posted a picture of Montauk, after that dinner party and Lydia (the one who just got married in September but hasn't been seen with her husband since) said she loved New York and thanked the staff at the Bowery Hotel. Lydia is the one who follows Josh. These women don't usually stay at the Bowery Hotel, as you can see by their IG pictures. It's a step down for them. Both Josh and Diane send people to the Bowery though. I know when Josh was doing his play, people were thanking Diane for setting them up at the Bowery on IG.

Comment

• Jason Wu just posted "Goodbye Hong Kong." I wonder if his trip there overlapped with Josh's at all. After all, they didn't get to go to Coachella together this year. Maybe they missed each other.

I see that DK no longer follows Helena C. Justice is swift.
                Last edited by Lynn866; 11-30-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• I'm not sure how reliable tracking followings is 'cos she is still following Helena according to my insta. Anyway, we've just had 3 pics in a row on IG and Facebook heavily featuring a possible (or THE original commitment one - it looks a bit like it) ROUS. Could just be DK teasing like she does.

Comment

• Yes, I was thinking that, but I couldn't figure out whether she is wearing it for her character or not. Certainly, she did look like she was calling attention to the ring. She didn't have it on in the bath tub, but she had it on in the weeks before that. The problem is, when she was outside in the cold in Germany, drinking coffee between scenes, she also had the ring on. And I thought that might mean it was for her character.

Maybe IG is off, but this is the second time it seems to me that she has liked a photo of Norman's and then taken the like away recently. She just did it with his Midnight Cowboy post. If she is accidentally liking his stuff and then unliking it, she should just stop following him altogether.

Anyway, where has Josh been? No sightings on social media.

Comment

• One thing DK has never been capable of is subtlety. When she's into someone or when she just absolutely CAN NOT with someone, she has to express it somehow. That ring does look a lot like the OG ROUS, but whether it is or it's a new one from someone else, DK wants peeps to know that she's into somebody.

And insta is really weird/glitchy. Likes show up and then disappear within the favorites tab all the time so it's totally possible that DK never unliked any of the Reedus posts she liked.

If a DK and The J reunion is not in the cards, I'm going on the record to say that I want Woke J to join forces with Social Justice Sophia Bush and solve all the world's problems together while also looking fab and in love. Yeah, I know she's still with her costar or whatever, but he's only medium cute and seems verray bland as a human.

Comment

• It's strange, because you can search within likes too and still not see the name.

I remember earlier this year when Diane kept taking pictures of her L-O-V-E necklace. She definitely wanted people to notice. Daily Mail hasn't run anything on her lately, so she is bound to do something (and NOT low key) for attention in the next couple of days. You can't be stuck in Greece with no one paying attention.

So, what about Josh? Did he have the Hong Kong location on for a reason and want people to know or was it just an accident? He was on one of those private planes, looking at their website.
                        Last edited by Lynn866; 12-02-2016, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
                          If a DK and The J reunion is not in the cards, I'm going on the record to say that I want Woke J to join forces with Social Justice Sophia Bush and solve all the world's problems together while also looking fab and in love. Yeah, I know she's still with her costar or whatever, but he's only medium cute and seems verray bland as a human.
                          I am so on board this plan.

DK's insta is a cry for help lately. Somebody needs to love that girl, stat.

Comment

• Awwww, I love Sophia Bush and I do follow her on twitter. She's awesome but very much involved with her co-star (RLTL y'all! all over the place).

Ha! I was just thinking that it's soooooo weird that the J is the only celebrity where I feel the need to sit down with him and we chose his next gf together.

<------ major weirdo
                            sigpic

Comment

• The likes are still there so I don't think DK is worried about showing that at the very least she's still friends with Reedus.

The J just posted he's gone back to where they filmed the climate change doc so that would be the Philippines or Oz. DK is still filming (in Greece?). I have actually enjoyed them more as separate individuals so I'm not really bothered about them getting back together, but if they want to then fine, I'm just curious as to how things stand as it's still like everything's been placed on hold, so maybe thy're just going to see how they feel by the end of the year - who knows? I'm not sure if they could sustain even if they do reconcile.

Short term I'm still rooting for a hookup between The J and Helena C or JJones or Princess Beatrice etc. Come on, give us something entertaining to perk us up!

Comment

• I thought Josh might be on the HAECO plane for work with Nat Geo, but then when Jason Wu said HE was leaving Hong Kong, I wondered if it was a coincidence.

Diane just finished her filming in Athens. They only had a few days there after Germany. So I wonder where she will end up, next.

I don't think they would come out together publicly as a couple again, if things weren't going to change so the relationship could last this time. Remember when C-Dan (or was it blindgossip) claimed they had both cleared their schedules to plan a family? It was clearly untrue, since they were both working as usual. But this time, I think they would take the time off.

For Josh, I would like to see him date someone civic minded. During the last awards seasons, I'd listen to her interviews and go, "Oh, that Brie Larson seems great" then I would run and google her and see she just got engaged and I'd go, "Darn it! I wanted her for Josh."

Last edited by Lynn866; 12-04-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X