Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, I know! I'm happier with the work I did in this thread than with any other product I've ever created in my life, with the possible exclusion of my children. And I have to share credit where they're concerned. This one is ALL mine. I'll throw up one last massive pic spam of 10 years (9.5?) of love in the next couple of days and then we can shut it down, yeah?

*SOB*

Comment

• This thread has been one of my favourite places to be over the past few years, so thank you. It's time though. Sad, but it's been a great ride. A goodbye pic spam sounds like a lovely and fitting way to close it.

Comment

• Yay for picspam!
        sigpic

Comment

• You tell me when to close it, Issie. It's YOUR BABY.

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Bye, you beautiful idiots! Tracking your lives for seven years was so super fun, stressful, and time-consuming! I probs could have my doctorate by now had I dedicated all those hours to school, but instead I have this thread which will live forever because nothing ever dies on the internet.

Here's to your Parisian roots all those many years ago-

And all your Paris fun and loving in the years after

*moment of silence for cucumber times*

And the first time you got caught by paps in Santa Monica, even though no one really knew who you were, DK.

And the Fringe years up in Canada

And all the grocery trips

And all many sporty things

And Coachella, OMG

And Cannes, which, SOB, The J is never gonna walk the Croisette again, is he?

And parties on parties on parties

And so, so, SO many airport pickups, drop-offs, departures, and arrivals

And New York where you made it work for so long and where it all seemed to fall apart.

And for serving us one last dish of PDA even though it was staged.

And. finally, the ultimate umbrella pic that will forever serve as the poster for boyfriend adoration

Y'all did good, man. Give yourselves a high five just like this.

And you were the best, AFAIC.

Shoutout to your mean old cat that now seems to have been abandoned by both of you to live with strangers in LA!
            Last edited by IssieCol; 12-31-2016, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Beautiful...and sad.

Comment

• The most perfectest way to end it, Issie. You done good, girl.

Oh, the lovely lovely love. WHY U BLOW IT UP FOOLS.

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you. It was such a fun place to lurk.

Comment

• That was perfect, Issie. Thank you for sharing all of this with us.

Comment

• Sigh. Great pics and yes thanks for all the fun stuff you guys posted over the years. And poor Hobbs.

Comment

• Hobbes seems to like Angel's little girl. He's in a better place. LOL.

Comment

• Perfect.
                            sigpic

Comment

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                              X