Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEP, and I've been obsessed with Valentino Resort 2013, so I'll join you at the hurt feelings table.

Comment

• She's TROLLING US PERSONALLY.

I hate her and her stupid dress that is so beautiful it hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
        Are you in Germany?
        No. But the guy is a well-known greek journalist and it's his instagram, so I wondered.

I really hope DK and The J have their cute babies before they break up.
        sigpic

Comment

• I really hope DK and The J have their cute babies before they break up.
          ha! That was so evil. I keep forgetting that your philosophy is that EVERYONE breaks up.

Comment

• I really hope DK and The J have their cute babies before they break up.
            It's my secret fear that they won't, tbh.

Comment

• Sometimes, I find them so crazy beautiful together that I forget they're not Real Dolls.
              I LOVE when Issie shows her true level of cray.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Don't I always? I feel like this entire thread is a showcase of the width and depth of my CRAY.

Anyhoodles, The J went to Ali Larter's at some point over the summer to be part of her cook book feature. No DK, but James Marsden was there, too. Their friendship is cute to me and simultaneously kind of bitters me out because I FEEL that KH is one shitty, bomb ass movie away from trying to be a Goopy lifestyle guru and her cupcake party would've TOTES included The J playing My Little Pony with Suri! Like this:

Comment

• I would give my left tit to see Josh play with Suri.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• His cleanliness and schlubbiness is in perfect balance in that pic. Don't even get me started on his proximity to that precious, round child clutching her ponies!

KH was at her most momnoxious when she and Suri had matching bobs, IMO, and her Goop ship sailed with Tiny Tom on it. But the lunch date with Suri WILL happen someday. After we send our pitch to Bravo.

Comment

• Um, give a gal some warning before you post The J standing in a white button up holding a pony next to a cherub, 'kay?

Or I will be forced to do this, no choice.

Comment

• Oh, I will see your pool time with J Jones' baby pic and raise you a smiling adoringly at a newborn pic!

DK went to a screening for her show in Munich and wore a weird dress, but I kinda hate this one. Plus, she's wearing those red heels that match the carpet color too closely so it looks like she has stumps for legs. Her little clock clutch is cute, I guess. Her face also looks too heavily made up like she tried to fix her tired appearance by slapping on more foundation, but it backfired 'cause she doesn't really look like herself. Link

Comment

• Oof, yeah, weird foundation, stump legs, boob suspenders. I don't understand this, DK! You looked so rested a picture ago!

The J cradling the babes. You guys are killing me.

Comment

• If anyone needs proof that DK's style downward spiral into Unkemptland is a direct result of The J's influence, she said this in a recent interview:

"The important thing for me is to feel beautiful in the eyes of the man who shares my life."
                            It was translated from a French mag, but still, her meaning is clear. And considering that The J is all:

"Diane looks great when she's all dressed up, and it's a beautiful thing to have a woman pop out of a closet and I'm like, 'Wow, look at you!' I know how lucky I am. But do you know what? I'd take Diane in her at-home sweats with no make-up on any day."
                            ...we're in for many more years of her uterine prolapse pants.

Comment

• I refuse to believe that she can go an extended period of time looking a shlump, even though I find eating-chili-at-Whole-Foods DK highly adorable.

Comment

• Please no more adorable pics with babies, it's mean. And please no more uterine prolapse pants, DK. I don't believe even the J could find those attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X