Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The J's back in L.A. so that JJ source who said he went to film the cowboy show was off. Instead, he took a surfing lesson with Yvonne Strahovski. She's not named in that story, but one of the FF girls ID'd her and it does looks exactly like her, plus YH has been tweeting about going surfing a lot recently. She has a pic up on her Twitter where she's wearing the same wet suit as the girl in the pics with The J. I don't know how they know each other, maybe Comic Con? But he follows her on Twitter and this girl saw him and DK at YH's play earlier this year.

Wevs, I'm just over here giggling about The J's inadvertent but still hilarious trolling of Torvsons who would give their own kids up to see him hang out with Anna Torv and instead, he's buddying up to another tall, blonde gorgeous Australian. Never change, The J!

Comment

• Mr. Laa is OBSESSED with YH, so it's hilarity that they're buds. I love when my obsessions interact! This is like when I found out JenLaw and Emma Stone bet each other to do stupid shit on the red carpet!

He looks GREAT in the wetsuit. I don't know how this cable show is going to pan out, but he's getting an A-List body, you guys.
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 09-09-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• The pic above of JJ at Ali Larter's party must be the same day at this one Lainey had of them together (so I think DK was with him there):

Comment

• No, those are from last year in Vancouver when they went to eat with that little girl and her mom. Ali Larter's party was at her house in L.A. and it was a little dressier since they were gonna be photographed for her cookbook or Elle or both? Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse anyone with that pic, I was just using it as an example of The J playing with a little kid.

Comment

• Oh! Okay, it was your example. I get it.

Now I have an urge to dig out old screencaps of JJ/Pacey playing with baby Alexander.

Comment

• DK's 60s photoshoot in the August 2013 UK Marie Claire might be one of my all-time faves.

I mean.
              Last edited by LaaLaa; 09-10-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Fabulous, I agree.
                sigpic

Comment

• Laa! DK's on Conan on Tuesday. She's hit up all three that were on my talk show wish list so I'm happy, but bonus if she shows up on Ellen for end of summer Bridge finale promo. Have you started watching it yet? I thought it would move slowly since it was taking them awhile to set all the players up and connect them together, but the last 3 or so episodes have been very surprising. Also, super gruesome and it had the most gory scene I've ever witnessed on TV. And I couldn't even prepare myself for it by covering my eyes! I was so upset and am still kind of traumatized, tbh.

Comment

• Squee! DK in the Cone Zone! Cannot wait!

You're going to be so disappointed in me Bridge-wise. I let all the episodes pile up on the DVR and Mr. Laa gave me a deadline to at least start the pilot... Yeah. They're all gone now.

Comment

• I'm more interested in it now that they've IDed the killer and his motives, but they've shifted from trying to delve into U.S./Mexico politics into more mundane stuff. I don't think I'd be watching if not for DK because the story's not really my thing, but the performances are good and sometimes great. Bechir, her boss dude, even Matthew Lillard are all really selling it hard every week. I also like that they make a real effort to be a realistically bilingual show.

ETA: The J's in NY now and shooting for his pilot starts on Monday. Someone posted a "no parking" notice on Twitter at one of their shooting sites and he was spotted at the airport by a fan.
                      Last edited by IssieCol; 09-14-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• The J's back in L.A. or was over the weekend and they went out to eat. Pics at DM and JJ. I guess he's not needed for the first part of filming, so maybe he just went to New York for a table read? Do people do that and then leave again? I have no idea how that works, but it does make me laugh a little to see that the second he can go back home to be with DK, that's where he's headed. She gave an interview a while back and said that she once flew from Africa to Vancouver and stayed for less than 48 hrs just to see him and that he did the same except he flew from the Couve to Venice for the weekend to see her after they'd been apart for 3 weeks. In comparison, NY to LA must seem like child's play to them. Her movie started filming in New Mexico this week, but I don't know how big her part is or when she's headed down there. I think Jesse Eisenberg and Emile Hirsch are the leads and she's got a smaller role.

Comment

• I would fly to Venice to see anybody but if I got to fuck Joshua Jackson once I got off the plane? I might sprout wings and just take flight from my living room.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Your willingness to go all out Black Swan for The J's peen is giving me life on this gross, dreary Monday.

Comment

• Heeeeeeee. Africa to the Couve is legit. I'm not sure I love anything that much.

Comment

• The first half of DK's Conan interview (The Bridge half) was meh, but then she talked about why she watches Honey Boo Boo (also my reasons, btw!) and it was like Yay, there she is! And Beek bless Conesie for asking about The J.

"And I felt really bad 'cause he looked very eager...And he put on a clean shirt."

"He talked about himself for an hour and a half. Nonstop."

"He took me back to my hotel in his car, which was a piece of shit. Excuse me. The door was eaten by his dog. It smelled so bad."

DK: And then he leans in for a kiss. I swear to God, at the end, I was like "Should I slap him?"
                                Andy: Or should I date him for seven years?

Tee heeeeee.
                                Last edited by LaaLaa; 09-18-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X