Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I like the hemline and the silhouette, but it kind of looks like a reconstructed magician's outfit.

Comment

• I really love that for whatever reason; I would wear it!

Comment

• I kind of love that, tbh. It's like the Maid of Honor dress at a vampire wedding.

Comment

• Yes! It also reminded me of

which is pretty perfect.

Comment

• I like it, too. It's very fairy tale inspired.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It works for me too, a good sort of combination of conservative and wacky.

All the talk earlier about The J's ability (or lack of) with accents made me think of his attempt at Scottish, which still cracks me up (using excuse to post Pacey pic in the wrong thread).

Comment

• Pacey is allowed in every thread. That might need to be in the actual board rules but I think it's pretty clear.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I think my expectations for DK's fashion choices are too high at this point. Her Prabal was lovely and Vanessa's right in that it looks like something I'd wear, but I want DK to go either balls out crazy or so super fab that my eyes bleed from her glamour ooze.

Anyway, some good news for her came out today. The Bridge was renewed for S2 so the bbs will be spending next summer in LA again. Unless The J's show gets picked up and he has to be in NY or something, but who knows when that decision will be announced. Do cable networks even have upfronts or do they just announce shows whenever they feel like it?

Comment

• These pics of DK came out yesterday and I wondered why she was all made up since she doesn't really wear much makeup when she's just gonna go shop. But then a pic of her and Orlando Bloom backstage at his play got released and everything made sense. I love that she'll go out and support her old friends if she can. She's much nicer than she seems to people who don't cyberstalk her like I do. Link

Comment

• I like! I would've shipped that.

Comment

• I'm reliably informed by someone that worked with him that Orlando is 'just a pretty face', so I'm not sure that would have worked IRL! But they look cute together and it's great she supports her old friends.

Comment

• Was that recent? OB probs acted like an idiot in his 20s, but so does everyone, you know?

Issie, did you ever read about DK + The J's one grocery store fight? Do you think it was in their Gelson's of Love?! I guess it was right before she wore what is, IMO, her most cruelly pregs-looking dress. Anyway, it's weird - now that the promise ring is no more, I kind of miss hearing about DK scolding his manners and bossing him around (and him loving it- not the "Carry this heavy box for me, Crutch Boy" picture, which still looks like either bossiness of the Not Cool variety or The Pussywhipped J).

Comment

• I would ship the threesome of DK/OB/JJ like whoa. I really don't care that he's dumb; they'd be SO PRETTY together.

Comment

• It's not so much acting like an idiot as just being nice but not very bright. I imagine The J and DK having quick-fire, fairly intelligent discussions about all sorts of things. Not sure that would be OB's strongpoint. She could definitely boss him around and they could have good photo ops together, though!

Comment

• I think I must be the only person (in the WORLD) that doesn't find Orlando Bloom that attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X