Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the only one!

I was feeling it in Pirates of the C, but not really in anything else.

Comment

• I think he's just going to be one of those men who looked better with a babyface.

Comment

• I only like Orly as Legolas or GTFO, tbh. BUT! I need at least one of the future Chanel babies to be a girl who can adopt the crazy awesome styles of DK and Miranda Kerr and then marry Flynn Bloom, the cutest celeb baby I've ever seen. Proof!

Issie, did you ever read about DK + The J's one grocery store fight? Do you think it was in their Gelson's of Love?
        I remember reading that same article you linked back when they posted it. It was probs at Gelson's if it happened at all which is unlikely or maybe even impossible? The article says they fought in L.A. Oscar weekend, but they weren't even in L.A. until Sunday night. I didn't expect them to make the Oscars at all since they'd been spotted in wine country by a handful of tweeters throughout that weekend. I wish my brain was as good at remembering important stuff that is actually pertinent to my real life. Sadly, it is only useful in recalling celeb gossip and DK/The J/Creek factoids. I am not fit for life.

Comment

• Gah! Do we have to be reminded that DK was Helen in Troy? One of the worst movies ever made and she was awful in it. And I know she can be good, so wtf?
          sigpic

Comment

• I didn't expect them to make the Oscars at all since they'd been spotted in wine country by a handful of tweeters throughout that weekend.
            the tracking skillz. Even if it wasn't that weekend, I can see The J grabbing drops for his hangover eyeballs and DK rolling her pretty eyeballs at him.

Comment

• the tracking skillz
              Every time you ask me questions on this thread, I know you're just really trying to make me reveal how creepy I am about DK and The J! You probs don't wanna climb down that well, bb. It's dark down there.

It's been a DK heavy week as far as news goes since The J is in a studio somewhere playing invisible cowboy. So here are a couple of videos that got released earlier: DK's H. Stern shoot and her Glamour shoot with a sort of gangster Chanel theme. She also's covering C Magazine this month and the pics are here. She kinda looks fembottish in these, but whatever. I haven't seen the article anywhere yet, but if she talks anymore about The J or babies, I'll post it when it comes out.

Comment

• Every time you ask me questions on this thread, I know you're just really trying to make me reveal how creepy I am about DK and The J!
                Hey, not even trying to be sneaky about it! I ain't afraid of the dark! Plus, I truly believe that whenever any of us discovers a new obsession, there's a natural collective tendency to timeline the shit out of it. US Weekly doesn't even know how much they need us.

Aside from all the studs and maybe the bangle, that particular H.Stern collection is so not DK, and the video was shot like a Proactiv commercial? Prettiness abound, though! Her gangster Chanel vid was wackadoo craymazing and I want her to wear the Chanel No. 5 purse everywhere always.

DK + her PR team must have such control over the questions journalists are allowed to whip out. I can't think of anyone, other than JennyAn, who has been asked the exact same questions in every magazine interview for nearly 10 years.
                Last edited by LaaLaa; 09-27-2013, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Issie, I have a profound appreciation for your obsession.

The J has been on set - did you see that Sarah Treem (writer of The Affair) tweeted this:

Sarah Treem ‏@SarahTreem 5m
                  For all you Josh Jackson fans - the man is crazy smart. Thought you'd like to know
                  See, DK likes 'em smart!

Comment

• I think Josh is smart for an actor. That's right, I said it.

I fucking LOVE timelines. I wish I'd thought to post all the timelines somewhere. In their own thread or something. I'd like to refer back to them on occasion. Maybe we should just have a side tumblr that is Timelines Like Whoa.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I love Sarah Treem - her brother and I were on the ski team together at school and he is such a sweetheart! I really really loved In Treatment, especially the first season with Mia Wasikowski as the self destructive gymnast. I think this show could be really good, although I agree, who would want to cheat on The J? AND being from the east coast, I also think it's weird that they're calling a guy from Long Island a cowboy. I wonder if the idea behind the character is at all based on this twitter feed. More on that guy here, here and most especially here

Comment

• I think Josh is smart for an actor. That's right, I said it.
                        This. He's well-read and well-spoken, but I bet it'd be hilars upon hilars to watch him study for and then take a high school physics test.

Comment

• Yeah, ever since he gave an early interview talking about DC capturing the zeitgeist, and then we found out he got kicked out of high school twice, I figured he was one of those smart, bored kids who actually benefitted from dropping out.

Comment

• DK was on Craigy Ferg again tonight. I thought it was a rerun when I tuned in and saw she was on, but then it was new. He likes her if she's on again so soon. It's the whole German boss lady thing. Craig likes it when women are kinda sassy and in his face about stuff. There's a short clip here, but I'll link up the long interview tomorrow. She kind of alludes to taming The J sexually so...

FOR EVERYONE!

Here she is backstage with Ferg and Ken Jeong.

Some creeper got her leaving the house today, too. Link For anyone keeping score at home, this is a repeat outfit.

I don't know when she's supposed to go make her movie. I thought the big empty block in her schedule was for the film, but then after her promo stuff finished in Germany, she went back to LA and then to NY with Josh. She was seen up in Southampton with him just this past weekend. And then she's back in NY for Chanel stuff in a couple of weeks. Either she dropped out of the movie or her part is really small.
                            Last edited by IssieCol; 10-04-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Here's the whole Craigy Ferg interview. And a sighting from Montauk:

IN AN EMPIRE STATE OF MIND…Diane Kruger and fiancee Joshua Jackson took a break from filming a pilot for their new TV show The Affair at Italian eatery Sotto Sopra in Amagansett. The pair dined on pizza, salad and striped sea bass with a group of six friends, including actor Dominic West.…
                              If The Affair gets picked up, I can see them getting another house there. DK seems like she'd flove the Hamptons and certainly way more than The Couve. Plus, they've been able to stay pretty quiet up there with no pics or anything so that's a big bonus. They can garden all they want, if you know what I mean.

Comment

• The Affair finished production yesterday so The J is free to accompany DK to all of her October events now. Bring on the pretty pictures! I'm also dropping this off in here because it's old and hard to find on an image search. Enjoy the free balling. The J sure seems to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X