Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The J in glasses just made my whole entire life, not even kidding.

Comment

The second to last picture of him walking in the field with that coat is too much for me. It's like no matter where he's going, his face says he's gonna fuck whatever's there upon arrival.

Comment

I'm still consumed with how the copyright on that pic is hiding his junk--or at least creating lines that make it hard to suss out.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Hah! As usual, we share a dirtay mind. At work I said out loud "Ugh, what?!"

Comment

I'm not positive about this, but those fuckdave shirts they're wearing are probably for David Semel, The J's director from Lone Star State of Mind. I think he's a cancer survivor and was also celebrating his 50th bday, hence Josh's tweet to him the same day as the mudder. He's also friends with Yael Cohen who works with or runs Fuck Cancer which is a Canadian organization for cancer education and prevention and tweeted her about how the FC was well represented at the Tahoe mudder.

Comment

I know approximately ten million people who just did that Tahoe TM and I have no deets. Obvs, my RL friends are seriously lacking in mutual interests.

Comment

US Weekly is just as enamored as we are. Retrospective slideshow! http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-2013147/31613

Some of those pics from the early days, I don't remember ever seeing before.

Comment

I keep getting interrupted or distracted, but I've been meaning to post some of their older pics here. There are some super cute lovey ones that most peeps have never seen. I have all weekend so I'll do it then.

Comment

<-- SO young here

That link makes it seem like marriage is brought up in ev-er-y interview and suddenly I'm way annoyed for them! When did peeps stop hounding Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins? Year eight? Btdubs,
                    "I thought that if you didn't get married you wouldn't take each other for granted as easily," she said. "I don't know if after twenty-something years that was still true."
                    ...included in the HuffPo roundup of couples who never married and split up anyway - Something to think about, DK & The J? I mean, I'd probably just do it just so the media would leave it the hell alone.

Comment

There's something super white bread and traditional about how DK and The J appear as a couple so I think people just want them to have the white picket fence fantasy life that they envision for everyone who looks like they belong in a modern Norman Rockwell painting. It seems to weird people out that they have such non traditional views on relationships.

But yeah, just 'cause they're not married doesn't make me think they're any safer from a breakup than any married couple would be.

I love that picture you posted, bdw! They look freaking gorgeous in it and there's another one floating around somewhere of them at the same party where she's looking at him like he is the best anything that ever was. It's in my top 10 fave pics of them, but I don't have it saved and I don't have time to image search right now!

Comment

Couldn't find it! But I did find her April cover of German Interview mag that I hadn't seen yet. Pret.ty.

Comment

Agreed, people want the fairy tale. I'm firmly in the "do what's right for you camp" myself, as long as they're on the same page. It's when one person really wants marriage and the other doesn't that things can get difficult but it's clear The J will do whatever makes DK happy. That's the attitude that will keep them together, hopefully.

They are so pretty.

Comment

I want the fairytale, beekdamnit.

Mostly because I want to see what Uncle Karl would make for DK to wear.

Comment

Would they release images from a wedding, tho? I only want celebrities to get married when they are kinda fame-whorey about it.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I have faith in Issie that she'd be able to hunt down pics no matter how secretive the Golden Couple decides to be with their Golden Wedding.

If we don't keep our faith in each other, than we are no better than the rabble.

Comment

Working...
                                X