Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know! DK does not have to resort to Marchesa ever so the fact that she does makes me side eye her when she goes for it. The one time I excused her for doing it was when she wore the feather chandelier because that was post-TomKat divorce and she was clearly playing a game with that decision. As for Georgina, I'd probs approach DK as a frenemy too, tbh. I mean, GC has to have sex with HARVEY (BAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFFF) while DK is all

I'd totally send her ugly shit to wear and then do TSwizzle joggy claps when she wore it.

Comment

• The one time I excused her for doing it was when she wore the feather chandelier because that was post-TomKat divorce and she was clearly playing a game with that decision.
      YES. That's when you called it before it happened and we all bowed down to your cray.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• They went to the Autism Speaks Blue Jean Ball

more pics

He looks good.

Comment

• He does! DK's dress is a cross between The Cucumber Dress and a sexy nurse costume.

Comment

• He looks really good and that is a great suit on him except the pants are a tad short which is distracting for me. I thought her outfit was Chanel, but it's Emilia Wickstead and she's never worn that designer before. She really does seem to be making an effort to change up her style a bit. Her makeup is a little harsh, right? It makes me think she didn't do it herself 'cause DK usually has a good grasp on how to handle her own face. It's when other peeps take over that she can look kinda waxy.

One of her interviews from last night. The dude asked her if she'd ever adopt anyone with autism which was super weird.

Comment

• It was the wrong dress, no questioning involved!

Comment

• He looks so good that I don't even know how you got your eyes down his ankles, Issie. I am agog.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• You can tell he's been working out; he looks very firm there. Ahem.

I just do not like that dress, and I am usually the apologist for her fashion choices.

Comment

• It's not my taste, but it looks just like DK so I was super surprised it wasn't Chanel.

DK and The J really are movin' on up so congrats to Allison McNamara for scooping that news first! Their house is nice and it looks NORMAL nice, not like a Will Smith green chateau of glam. It's prob staged a little, but if that's their shit, DK has nice taste in home decor. I'm guessing The J has approximately 0.05% input into anything that is in that house, including whatever might be in his closet.

Comment

• Swoon! It is PAINFULLY cute. I really like that the kitchen's not ginormous. Perfect for DK makes him stay up to watch her cook.

Comment

• That place looks completely staged to me.

Comment

• They have totally had sex on that butcher block island.

Well, who wouldn't?

Comment

• It's a cute house and, though I like white, it's a bit bland so I hope it is staged. I could live there quite happily though.

Comment

• Yeah, lovely and totally staged. If the masses ever got to see their stuff, it'd probably be part of an Uncle Karl photoshoot.

Comment

• I bet DK would be totally fine with participating in an Architectural Digest feature and photoshoot of the Topanga house that showed off all their renovations, but The J seems like he'd think that was crossing the line and nix it. Which kind of makes me bitter at the same time that it makes me respect him.

Comment

Working...
                                X