Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, um, did we ever discuss the comic The J tweeted back in August? He wants to dad so bad.

Comment

• That comic also has the main dude quitting his career in advertising, the same field The J's dad happens to work in. It's like a comic full of his issues and I don't even think he realizes it.

Comment

• Sniffle. I guess it all works out. He got a way better pops.

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• *weep at Fringe Dad moment*

Comment

• DK stumping for Jared Leto.

If you're very lucky as an actor, one day, a director hands you a script with a part so perfect, so right for you, that your hands are trembling when you finished reading. And if you're even luckier, it comes at a time in your career when you're ready. Scared to death … but ready to rise to the task of the demands and commitment the character needs.

Well, to say the least, Jared Leto was just that when he was offered to play Rayon opposite Matthew McConaughey in the intense and unflinching “Dallas Buyers Club,” directed by Jean-Marc Vallee. In lesser hands, the transsexual Rayon could have been an offensive caricature.

Instead, Jared literally “became” Rayon. His performance is heartbreaking … sincere and deep. I was mesmerized by this gentle, lost soul … Jared completely disappears behind Rayon. His physical transformation is nothing less than astonishing and complete. I found myself haunted by the movie, haunted by Rayon's/Jared's eyes that burnt up the screen. It is without a doubt one of the best performances I have seen this year.

Comment

• Aw! I'm not a fan of post-Catalano Jared, but I've heard amazing things about that performance.

Comment

• It sounds like one of those movies I tell myself I'm gonna see before the Oscars, but then never actually make time to watch.

The J went out on his own last night to an XBOX One party and was rumpled. He must have been like, "Oh, no fashion peeps or DK? No curr 'bout my hair, my shirt, my jacket then." The boy Hough was also there, surely just to ease his pain over the lack of Nina in his life at the moment. Link

rembrandtflores Oh you know just talking about video games and such with #joshuajackson #xboxone #launch #nbd #efgpr

Last edited by IssieCol; 11-22-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Aw, a hint of the former dirtay. #xbone

Comment

• I got new pics for my berfday! And semi-naked, lotion rub down, sexy swimsuit cover up, Cabo pics at that!

Link
                      Link

Comment

• Was just going to post that for you! Of COURSE you'd see it first. What was I thinking?

Her cover-up. I'm obsessed. DKcoverups.tumblr.com, please.

Comment

• I love that Thanksgiving in Cabo is like their thing. I think this is the 3rd year in a row that they've gone there. One of the FF girls got a hold of her InStyle interview and she says that they're spending Christmas in Paris this year. The J has said that they alternate the holiday between their two families so maybe they fly Fiona and the moocher in for a Parisian Christmas instead of making DK endure them and a Canadian winter at the same time. That seems fair.

Also, there was this hilarious conversation between The J and some girl on Twitter who ended up with some of his old stuff from Wilmy. Oh, Dirty J, you were more unintentionally hilars than the grownup J.

@VancityJax remember that time you forgot to pay UPS to ship your stuff from Wilmington after filming? Thanks!!!

@Jessbachelder ummm more like they 'forgot' to deliver it. I always wondered where all my stuff ended up. Do you have the red one too?

@VancityJax no, whoever got the bill auctioned off your stuff. It some how landed in my boyfriends house and I started asking around

@Jessbachelder damn. They told me it was lost in transit. Well... Enjoy.

@VancityJax I feel really bad now. I'm going to talk to my boyfriend and see if he can part ways with it and try to ship it to you

@Jessbachelder don't feel bad. I'm glad it didn't end up in a dumpster. So long as you enjoy it

@VancityJax you're a really nice guy. Thank you, Josh!! If you ever come to Wilmington, I'll buy you a drink! Haha. Thanks ☺️
                          The painting:

As if DK would allow that in their house.

Comment

• Seriously sexy pics - phwoar! (Happy Birthday Issie).

They're heading back to Paris? That makes me happy for some reason.

What a painting - and there was a red one too! Wish he'd interact on twitter more often.

Comment

• They both look damn good, and that cover up! So slinky.

I feel like she only gets papped in bikinis to rub it in our face that the Golden Child is not on the way. I like it better when she is wearing shirts with arrows.
                              Last edited by ophy; 11-27-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• He RT'd a Mighty Ducks thing last night that made me laugh.
                                Last edited by isadora; 11-27-2013, 12:43 PM.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X