Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Cabo getaway pics from DM have DK in yet another cute cover up and now I feel like she's just straight up taunting Laa. This one has pockets which we all know is Laa's kryptonite. Her Missoni bikini is obvs hurting my feelings because it does not belong to me.

Comment

• Completely forgot about The Skulls.

@VancityJax Damn. Hard to imagine someone so full of life taken so soon. My thoughts go out to your family. RIP Pauly Walker

Comment

• The second I read that I immediately assumed they shared some sexy times with some ladies.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The Beek also tweeted twice and as far as I remember they were never together in the same movie.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
            The Beek also tweeted twice and as far as I remember they were never together in the same movie.
            I believe it was Varsity Blues.

Comment

• You're right, of course. I haven't seen it, while I've seen Skulls, so that's why I didn't remember.
              sigpic

Comment

• Newish pic of The J working out. The FF girls say it's from November 9th, but I missed it. The Canadian work out shorts are still the best.

Comment

• I love those soooo much.

(Shut up I only have one Canadian gif.)

Comment

• Hey, it's relevant! Robin Sparkles and The J were Canada's powercouple in the 80s!*

*The 80s didn't come to Canada until 1993.

Comment

• DK is in Berlin for some award show on Saturday and got papped at the airport. Link She looks like a fancy spy. Those cape style jackets with the arm holes are popular now and I think I like them, but mostly because they seem like a comfy blankie shroud.

ETA: New still from her Abe Lincoln movie. She looks the same as when she did a period movie with Ed Harris almost 10 years ago.

Last edited by IssieCol; 12-05-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• DK at the European Film Awards in Berlin. Hate this dress because sheer bottoms need to go away forever now and even though this pattern is a better disguise than some, I can still see her black panties which, no. I also see underboob and what I think is a bit of her nipple. Plus, the pattern makes her look square when we all know that she is very curvy. Just an all around fail. Do better, DK. I like your haircut, though.

More pics

Comment

• I'm so confused. It's beaded and glam, so I should love it. Gah, the nip, the crotch curtains, and pantiespantiespanties... Even that double frumps neckline makes her look kinda broad. What the hell did this look like on the model?

Comment

• I actually like the dress - just not on DK. One of the few times I've thought something would be stunning on someone else.

Comment

• I don't love, but I don't hate.

I'm kinda right there at 'that is okay!'.

Comment

• I hate the dress.

However, the news here described her as "bewitching".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X