Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word. Issie is our TMZ. Any idea what her Guillaume dress was like? I want to see her in Chanel bridal, of course, but also
    The J will do whatever makes DK happy.
    Clearly! It's just like maybe this one time, if it's not that big a deal to her anyway, it could be about what he wants? He just wants to wife her so hard.

Comment

I know he does and maybe she will give in one day, if it means that much to him.

Just as long as we get to see the pictures.
      Last edited by Laura; 07-18-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I don't care if they marry, as long as the potato-nosed babies start coming.

Comment

I'm definitely more interested in dream babies than a wedding. Every time DK wears a white dress on a red carpet, it's like getting a glimpse into what she'd pick for a wedding dress anyway so I don't know that her actual wedding dress would blow me away anymore than any of these.

The girl likes herself some white dresses is what I'm saying.
          Last edited by IssieCol; 07-20-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I can't with his ascot.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Yeah, that was not my favorite. But I did like this one-

It's better situated or something and he looked way hotter than she did that night. Considering it was his first Met Ball ever, his whole look was super impressive.

The Cinema for Peace dress I posted reminded me of these pics I liked and hadn't seen in a while. I'm just gonna be here all day.

Comment

The laughy pics! I ruv them. And that last white dress pic... DK looks great always, but a bit of weight softens her features in the best way.

You forgot the craziest of them all! Behold the Marchesa feather chandelier.

which was not hiding a dreambump.
                Last edited by LaaLaa; 07-21-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
                  Yeah, that was not my favorite. But I did like this one-

It's better situated or something and he looked way hotter than she did that night. Considering it was his first Met Ball ever, his whole look was super impressive.
                  I think he looks ridic.

Like Laa said, she looks amazing in that last white dress pic. Even her forehead seems less vast.
                  Bitter Shipper

Comment

The only reason he doesn't look that ridic is because it's Met Ball. It's a whack-a-doo event. I can accept it.

It's almost worse when he wears tight jeans and a deep v-neck to a low key event.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

It's way worse when he busts out the v-necks. I can not take them ever.

They went shopping yesterday and he looks completely clean shaven. I don't remember the last time I saw him with a beardless face, it's a little jarring. He looks like a frat dude, but not in a bad way. Pics

Comment

Crossfit is working. His shoulders look broader, and he looks Disney princely in that henley.

Comment

They both look ten years younger there. It really is disconcerting to see the beadlessness!

Comment

He looks like a baby in those pics. Do you think he lets her shave him? (Scrap that bad thought!)

DK has never looked better than that last pic in the white dress compilation, she borders on too skinny most of the time.

Comment

He got a haircut! FINALLY! He looks super good and CrossFit is totally working. Poor DK, though. She looks tired and kinda sick. The Bridge should be wrapping up in a couple of weeks, but they have a ton of night shoots and you can see the toll they've taken on her face. That green shirt is from way way back and I can't believe DK never chunked it at some point. These are from 2006, about a month after they first got papped in Paris.

Last edited by IssieCol; 07-21-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

that you know the history of that green tee. That is the kind of quality I can count on in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X