Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMB BABIEZ. Tan babiez.

Comment

• Who can see past his hotness to even get to her? Half of the time I don't even notice her wacky fashion choices when he's in the frame. It's all about Josh for me.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• DK is hustling like the rent is due! She went to both a lunch AND a dinner thing today. There's some spec at FF that The J is working on a new movie called The Network. It's listed on his IMDb and it's supposedly coming out at the end of the summer, but no one's heard anything about it. Anyway, he wasn't with her for either of the events.

I like her little Chanel bow outfit for the luncheon. It's pretty vintage DK. Pics

Her black ball gown for the Haiti event is meh. It's fine, but not particularly memorable. Pics

Comment

• She looks gorgeous in both but the dotty bows one is definitely more her.

They aren't getting all the comments they used to at Just Jared - the haters must have got bored. There was one Anna Torv stan who used to go on every post about them. It might mean the constant grocery shopping pap shots die down a bit if the demand is not there, we'll see.

Comment

• The Chanel b&w striped purse! I want. It hurts. The ballgown...she wore that same face when she had to wear the beaded crotch curtain.

Comment

• Yes! I love that purse!

And Laura, I think the two Torvsons who used to flood Just Jared with hate posts have moved to ONTD where they show up on every DK post that ONTDIssie makes about DK and The J. They regularly get called out for making fun of DK and ONTDIssie when it's clear that their obsession is just as strong.

Comment

• So the FF gals are talking themselves into believing that The J missed out on last night's party because he's working. It was a good party with important peeps and U2 performed, so it is possible that he only missed it because he had to be on set. But the more likely truth? He wanted to stay home and watch the playoffs like 80% of the men in America would given the option.

Comment

• Ah, that it explains it then, the haters have migrated. I haven't been on ONTD for a while.

There's a girl at FF that The J should really employ as his agent, she's so zealous in her attempts to find him work - I've seen her tweeting at potential employers. I really hope he gives her something to cheer about this year, she deserves it. I'm not convinced about the movie he's supposedly filming though.
                  Last edited by Laura; 01-12-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen her tweet at strangers who mention running into The J somewhere. Her dedication is unquestionable.

The J was absent again last night so DK went to the InStyle party by herself. Her dress is plain, but serviceable. The RCFA readers are claiming pregnancy because of the looser fit which made me laugh a little and then cry on the inside because no, she's not.

Comment

• Not fond of that dress. It's kind of matronly for her.

Love the clutch, though.

Comment

• Huh. Yeah, boresville. When she doesn't bring it to an event, I assume she's obligated to be there.

Comment

• I feel like there could be a tumbler of just her little purses, and that it would be one of the few tumblers that I would check every day. Love love love.

The dress looks like something your aunt wears, though. She had an off night.

Comment

• The FF girls continue to delight me with their finds! One of the girls found a creeper vid of DK and The J while on a house hunt. It's super blurry, but they gesticulate A LOT. I'm actually not sure if it's a house hunting video or if it's their new house and they're talking to a designer about how to expand or change their front entrance. Either way, they are both very hand talky. You have to download it, but it's safe.

Link

Comment

• http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-comedy-671442

Showtime is beefing up its original scripted fair.

The premium cable network is expected to use its platform on Thursday at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour to announce series pickups for Philip Seymour Hoffman comedy Happyish and Joshua Jackson drama The Affair, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The Affair, meanwhile, explores the emotional and psychological effects of an extramarital affair. The drama will be told separately from the male and female perspectives using the distinct memory biases to both misdirect and intrigue.

Ruth Wilson (Luther) plays Alison, a woman waiting tables at a popular Hamptons diner, trying to piece her life back together in the wake of a tragedy. Her husband, Cole (Fringe's Jackson), struggles to keep it all together, with his wife and with the financially strained ranch that has been in his family for generations. Their emotionally charged marriage becomes even more complicated when Alison begins an affair with Noah (Dominic West, The Wire), a New York public school teacher and aspiring novelist who is spending the summer at his in-laws' estate out on the island. ER's Maura Tierney plays Helen, Noah's wife of 17 years.

Award-winning playwright and writer-producer Sarah Treem (House of Cards) wrote the original script from a story co-created with Hagai Levi, whom she worked with on In Treatment. Treem and Levi will exec produce alongside Jeffrey Reiner (Friday Night Lights), who directed the pilot.

The two new series -- both picked up for 10 episodes each -- come as Showtime is replenishing its inventory following the eight-season run of its signature drama Dexter and Californication, which will conclude following its upcoming seventh and final season. Last year, Showtime also bid farewell to drama The Borgias and comedy-turned-miniseries The Big C.
                              Waiting for Issie to tell me how this will affect The J's schedule and possible baby making plans.

Comment

• According to the rumors on twitter, there *will* be naked Jackson butt on this show.

You know what that means!

Naked Jackson butt gifs!!!!

I won't actually watch the show itself, so the gifs will be the only things that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X