Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they trying to catch t-shirts shot out of a canon? Hee! MOAR PARTY PICS!

The J's plaid coat reminds me of Dan Humphrey, and the ski bib is hilarity. It does look super convenient to have your gloves at hand-height, but I'm a shitty skier and all I can think of is crashing into a pine tree and breaking my phone in the bib.

Comment

• That face she's making in the salad pic is everything. Just an unscripted moment of enjoying his company. Excellent.

Comment

• Right? That's why I like it too. I love ice cold DK, but when she seems like she genuinely just loves being with The J, my shipper heart is all

This little tidbit from one of the FF girls about one of DK's interviews also had me giggle clapping:

and they talked briefly with Diane where she mentions how Josh helps her with her english.
        Ugh, CUTE!

DM and FG have a ton more skiing pics.

And Steve Aoki, who has tweeted with The J before, posted this pic on his Insta and tagged her private account which should bring the lulz when she sees all her new follow requests. Aoki is a DJ and is Devon's brother, IIRC.

http://instagram.com/p/jaUWJEPaNL/

steveaoki
        2 hours ago
        Chairlift selfie w/ josh jackson and his girl diane kruger @vancityjax @siulfear we got stuck on this lift for 45 minutes! #parkcity #sundancefilmfest

Also, when they were in London over Christmas, it looks like they went to see Ruth Wilson in her play so already that co-star relaysh is looking friendlier that the one with Anna Torv. Hopefully that bodes well for their chemistry because I can't take another one like Polivia, man.

Si‚n ‏@SianGoff 21 min
        @VancityJax Great to meet you at Ruth's play! I hope you and Diane had a lovely Xmas.

Comment

• Everything you said, esp. the helping with her English. (Squee!) I love you for sifting FF to find that.

As long as The J isn't going around saying his and Wilson's characters are better off as siblings, we're probs good here. But I'm more and more worried all the sexytimes will belong to West/Wilson.

Who do you think makes up DK's precious few Insta followers?

Comment

• So many good pics these past few days. They really love each other's company.

hopefully that bodes well for their chemistry because I can't take another one like Polivia
            At least he shouldn't be complaining about her acting ability like he is said to have done about AT, he won't find many sympathisers. I wonder if RW is up for constant anecdotes and jokes on set? Hopefully yes.

all the sexy times will belong to West/Wilson
            This is my fear too but at least we know there is shirtlessness.

Comment

• I don't think this one was posted? for those that like him more rough and ready (not me! I prefer groomed but this does seem to be his more natural state)

Comment

• Man, Sundance is being good to us this year.

What I wouldn't pay to see Uncle Karl's instagrams! I hope he uses his like a virtual vision board.

At least he shouldn't be complaining about her acting ability
                Wilson can more than hold her own against Idris Elba, so yeah. The acting part is not going to be a problem.

Comment

• Did he really complain about Torv's acting? I have to say that I thought she was awful in the first season but after that I think I realized her season one stiltedness was a choice. Maybe she was being all method acty in season one and he was like: What is up with this crazy bitch?

Also, didn't she have a big personal drama in the first season? She up and married that dude that played her boyfriend in the first episode and they broke up like five minutes later? Given all the jumps and resets? They kinda swept him under the rug after that, IIRC.

But, yes, to all the fears of a Polivia repeat AND to all the D-West sexing.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Also, didn't she have a big personal drama in the first season?
                    Yes! She married Mark Valley (Keen Eddie) secretly over the holidays in 2008 (didn't go public until Feb of '09), then they got divorced a year later, just as quietly. According to reports at the time, even their co-stars didn't know they were dating in the first place. When they got married, AT was 30 and MV was 45, so . . . 15 yr age difference, and an almost paranoid level of secrecy. Weirdos.

(side note . . . according to wiki, AT's aunt was married to Fox owner Rupert Murdoch for 31 yrs. Must have been interesting at family dinners.)

Comment

• I love everything about Olivia Dunham, even when she was being played as stilted in S1. I feel like a man playing a character like that would get kudos for being wonderfully stoic, while she got "Why isn't she smiling more?"

Comment

• Generally speaking, I'd agree with you. But it was my first experience with her as an actress and I thought she just wasn't getting ANY feelings across at all. I really just thought she was a weak actress at the time. I didn't need her to smile. I needed some sense that she had something going on behind her eyes. It was maybe just too subtle for me. I am a regular/long-time viewer of both The CW and the WB. I need SUBTELL in my TV.
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, AT was so bland in that first season. I didn't care that she wasn't smiling or chipper, but she didn't seem to feel much of anything at all. It was only when they introduced Altlivia that her performance choices in S1 seemed like actual choices rather than a lack of ability. I still have a hard time buying that The J complained about her acting though. He's a clown and a goofball, but he's also famously super nice, especially to his co-workers (except for the Beek and we know what caused that dramz) so that story didn't add up for me.

I love you for sifting FF to find that.
                          Dude, FF has become my one stop shop for all DK/J bidness. They are on the ball over there and I only have to read 2 threads, neither of which are super duper busy. It's the least amount of Internet combing I've ever had to do for these two. I used to have to check like 5-6 different places every day and now, no more!

I know JWu and Prabal followed her at one point. They've both tagged her in stuff before. And I'm assuming Micah, her assistant/bestie is one of them and I'm sure she makes The J follow her so he can be as up to date as possible on the latest news about their cat when he's out of town. She's admitted that her Insta is all Hobbes, all the time.

Comment

• Has the public ever seen a photo of the cat?
                            Last edited by isadora; 01-21-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I'mma frame that.

Comment

Working...
                                X