Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. Bravo on your eye for detail, Issie!

Also? He's on the border of being too hot for her. That's right. I said it.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm convinced dudes are all at their hottest between 33-42ish with a slippery slope after that. The J's hotness is about to blow up, y'all.

Oh, and I meant to post this pic earlier 'cause her face is great in it. You will notice that they did not leave the store with that pillow.

And an oldie, but goodie, just for shits and giggles.

Comment

Cute little story I forgot to post from earlier in the week:

Diane‘s The Bridge co-star Demian Bichir recently gave an interview where he talked about her and beau Joshua Jackson.

“He came to set, and Diane and Josh were very kind to have my girlfriend and I for dinner, into their house, even before the beginning of the series when we were doing the pilot,” Demian told Vulture. “They’re really, really nice, and that’s not a common thing that your co-star is so nice and open. Really, really nice people.”
        And I don't think I've linked this here before, but I need to stick it in here anyway so I have easy access to it. My dream day also involves pastries and alcohol so DK and I have that one thing in common.

Comment

Not going to object to grocery shopping shots if he's going to look that hot.

DK does look exhausted, though. And skinny.

Comment

I'm convinced dudes are all at their hottest between 33-42ish with a slippery slope after that.
            And we all knew that The J was Clooney enough that this would be extra true for him.

She does look skinny! I hope she's not working herself so hard that the dreambabies are in jeopardy. *worries*

but I need to stick it in here anyway so I have easy access to it.
            Having flashbacks to me and em in the R&K thread back in 2009. Ah, those happy days.

Comment

Hah. He's like "Ehhh? What do you think?" and she's like "It's...Let's just go ahead and put that down."

Those new Gelson's pics are probably the roughest I've seen her look, like, ever. All glammed up, they're still equally pretty. Right now, all bones, no sleep and no makeup? I hate saying this -- she's looking like Mr. Laa's grandmother again. Mr. Laa's grandmother is gorgeous, but still.

Comment

Maybe she's so skinny because of morning sickness? Okay, that's just crazy talk.

Comment

Movie date at the Arclight. It looks like the scruff is growing back in which makes his face make sense to me again. I don't know, I have a head cold and am laid up like a slug.

Comment

I can't even with that outfit.

It's totally the way my four year old dresses himself when he wants to be 'fancy'.

Comment

In the fanfic I created in my head, he wasn't gonna wear a jacket, but then DK was all, "You always get cold and then complain." But because he's The J, all his casual jackets were dirty and smelled bad so he just grabbed the velvet blazer and was like, "Ok, I'm good." And DK rolled her eyes and they left. THE END.

Comment

I like his jacket, just not with that outfit. I really hate hers though. Hurrah for the return of the stubble, now they won't look so mismatched.

Comment

That fanfic sounds tru enuf for me. And pretty much the same conversation happens in my house like three times a week.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Bwa! DK letting Vans and a velvet blazer happen = They must've been really late for that movie.

Comment

His outfit is funny but no one's noticed her wackadoo ensemble? She's wearing a floral skirt with a striped top and a plaid shirt that doesn't match either of them. And then she put on a sherpa denim jacket.

Girl, WHUT?

Comment

I noticed! They both look like four-year-olds, but his 'ness is funnier.

Comment

Working...
                                X