Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power went out *and* they were late for the movie? So they dressed in the dark from whatever was lying around?

That has to be his denim jacket.

Comment

She should burn it not wear it.

Comment

I didn't see her flannel! WTF.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Everyone always says she's turned his style game around and made him more dapper, but no one ever mentions that he's gotten her to be way more schlumpy as the years have gone by. DK used to have a "no sweatpants in public" rule, but she's completely abandoned that and wears them regularly now. By his own admission, The J prefers a schlubbed out, bare-faced DK more than a glammed up one so she seems to have accommodated him in that area.

Pic
          Pic
          Pic
          Pic

Also, LA seems to have relaxed her style game. They were a better dressed couple when they lived in New York.

Comment

Gah.

You are *trying* to kill me dead today, aren't you?

Comment

I live but to serve! But I can not be responsible for what DK's cute ass mittens with holes will do to you.

Comment

Bike Ride of Love was my fave. I think it's saved on my computer under "bikingpretties.jpg."

Comment

Which biking pics?

DK's biking outfits were my FAVE FAVE. It's like she got dressed with the sole purpose of looking cute on her bike all day.

Comment

First one! But I loves them all. Also just remembered I liked her little bob.

Comment

Yep, first one's my fave also but I like the second one too because, even if he is wearing a deep v-neck, he looks delicious. Now these are the casual out-and-about looks I want to see, not abominations like that last one in the pics links where she's wearing -what are they? clown sweat-pants?

I love this thread. Lots of pretty!

Comment

Too much DK and not enough J.

He looks so hot in the jeans and the button down with the white collar.
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Well, I mean, this is pretty hot. Please feel free to have your picture taken anytime you're carrying large logs and look dirty, The J. No one will ever complain.

More pics from Tough Mudder got released and isadora can ogle as much as she wants as the view of his junk is unobscured.

I think DK flew out later to meet up with him because she did an interview that weekend and said that she was on a hiking trip in Tahoe.

Comment

After the log lifting, I assume by "hiking trip" she meant "doin' it trip."

Comment

Holy frakballs.

Lift that beekdamn log.

Comment

Holy cats. Those are amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X