Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiking, Vespa-ing, general cuteness. Pics

This is how I would ride a Vespa with The J! YUP.
    Last edited by IssieCol; 07-25-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Do you think DK wants to borrow a Quiksilver flannel hoodie?

Do u know my friend and I were just trying to decide if I could wear a floral dress in tandem when I bought new DMs (two pair!) last week? She felt it was a no but then a bunch of asshats walked down Haight looking like Bridget Fonda and I smirked. I'm going back to basics for work. Not the floral dress, obvs, because that won't work in my warehouse. (This is OT.)

Comment

DK is clearly embracing 90s Seattle grunge. She has like 3 pairs of Docs that she wears all the time and I fully expect her to bust out a babydoll dress as soon as Isabel Marant designs one.

Comment

I was hellllla sad my awful post pregnancy feet are too wide for my OG DMs. I'm saving them though because I them and maybe a child will want to wear my rad old clothes. I worked my mom's wooden clogs for YEARS and my dad's Frye knee round toe boots but I had to wear like three pair of socks with those. It was hot. Temperature, not HAWT. Maybe both back in the day? Heh.

Comment

Happy hiking and sexy scootering, life is good.

Comment

I think even grungier, edgier casual stuff would look so fab on DK, but she's maybe too French to let go of the cutesy elements in all her outfits. The hiking outfit is 100000x than all the things to Coachella this year.

Sarah, the bestest moms preserve their favorite stuff for their kids! Seriously, maybe 40% of my wardrobe is my mom's. And Docs still make me swoon. When I was younger, all I wanted was to stomp around in bright green Docs. What the hell am I saying? I'm going to get them. I am an adult.

In one of the thumbnails, it kind of looked like she was driving the Vespa, which would've been doubly amazing. Also, his short striped tube socks are adorable. Much better than going full-on toddler.

Comment

Oh, that was all good! So good.

They need to do all the Vespa'ing and hiking together now before dreambaby comes along and makes stuff like that much more difficult to find time for.

Comment

The J going on an exhibitionist run.

Hot Vespa-ing.

DK at a photoshoot earlier today.

Last edited by IssieCol; 07-27-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

The J might as well give us something to look at if he's going to get papped anyway. He has a very nice back.

Comment

On Twitter, The J called out some pap who was following them all day yesterday. Pics came out later and they were at their house and The J was doing some car work or something. I can't imagine how annoying it would be to live like that. I would be screaming obscenities at photographers daily and would probs die of rage at an early age. I guess their Hollywood house is more convenient for them to stay in while DK's filming, but no one bothers them when they're at the Topanga one. They should stay there more often once she's done if they want to avoid attention.

Comment

Looking good in a new photoshoot:

Comment

UNF. There are several very nice shots at that link. Good on ya, Mr. Jackson.

Comment

That improved my day.

I love when newbies deliver pertinent content! Woot.
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

That photoshoot! Oh, my.
                              sigpic

Comment

(applause)

More photoshoots, The J. Might as well. You have the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X