Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of random stuff going on last week and a bunch more to come this week.

First thing, DK and The J sold their Hollywood Hills house for real this time and for more than what they asked so yay for shopping money. I wonder what the deal was with the house they were gonna buy last year. It's been almost a year since DK talked about closing on a new property when she was interviewed during their trip to Brazil. I wonder if they went ahead and bought the other house and decided to stay put for awhile in order to take their time doing renos on their new place. There was a video I posted last year of the two of them in front of a house with some other lady and they were both gesticulating at the entrance like, "We should make the doors wider and then add a window above and how about we do like a little porch?" Also, several months ago, this random dude who owns a business making custom counters and stuff tweeted about doing work for them and I always wondered why they'd update their kitchen again. But if they were fixing up the new place, that'd make perfect sense. Also also, another dude tweeted at The J awhile back and was like, "Nice to meet you in the elevator today, I can totes do the floors like you described" or something along those lines. They also added some new pics to the listing and featured the Vespa prominently. And moving trucks were already outside as of last week so this is legit.

Showtime also released the premiere of The Affair on their YT, but it's the censored version which means you get blurred/bleeped out on nekkidness, swears, and nekkid swears. I just finished watching it and it's good stuff, you guys. Like, say The J wasn't in this and some other random hawt dude played his part? I'm pretty sure I'd still be all in. Ruth Wilson is super good so far, like all damaged and weird and fragile. And they really make Ruth and The J go for it on the sex scenes.

He's supposed to be on The Today Show tomorrow morning so maybe he's in New York now? And then I'd guess that they'll have some sort of red carpet premiere for the show later this week and it would make sense for that to be held in New York what with the show being set there. He's also confirmed for Craigy Ferg on October 16th. A bunch of random interviews will probably make their way online in the next few weeks too, just like they did during The Bridge's first few weeks back on air.

Comment

• Yassss. I'm ready to feel awkward about this show already.

Comment

• The Affair was interesting! I look forward to stealing that.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• DK started a public Insta and I'm just over here giggle clapping like TSwift because of course it's gonna be 90% Hobbes and Chanel and totes of course, The J is out pimping for his girl.

Josh Jackson @VancityJax4h4 hours ago

Also also. Diane started up an Instagram feed #dianekrugerperso if you'd like to get daily updates on our cat. And occasionally me.

Things I'm learning: DK and The J are friendly with Jaime King and her hubby as The J and Kyle Newman chatted on Twitter about hoping to hook up while they're all in New York. Long live that Lone Star State of Mind relaysh. This also means there's a possibility that DK and The J are gonna end up playing mom and dad to TSwift's gaggle of single party friends at her beach house one of these days. They can team up with KN/JK to cook the rowdy girls breakfast while laying down some truth bombs about how to have a successful relationship in Hollywood. In my very detailed fantasy life, TSwift babysitting for DK and The J and then posting about it on her kickass tumblr would be like OMG Holy Grail. No shame.

DK confirmed on insta that they are both in NY right now and that at least she will be travelling to Paris from there. The J might have already filmed his Ferguson appearance so it's possible he'll go with her while she makes her movie.

Comment

• OMB This is so much better than a DK shoe tumblr! Her hashtags are hilariously out of control and she already dissed one of The J's outfits?

ETA: His goofy tweets today are gold.
            Last edited by LaaLaa; 10-05-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Following her insta! Whee!

ALSO, I can't stop thinking about The J bending Ruth Wilson over that car you guys. Like the second version was so dirty!bad!wrong!Hot! It broke me.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The second one was a Laura Smith style P/Jo scene amirite? I hope we get to see them get their fuck on some more and that it's not all just Ruth/DW from here on out. I'mma be bummed if that's the last time we see The J's bum all season.

His Today interview is online already. And here he is arriving at the studio.

Entertainment Weekly also posted this earlier. I don't have Sirius, but eh, enjoy the pic.

Josh Horowitz also posted that he's gonna have The J on today so I'll post the link from his podcast when it's available. The premiere for the show is tonight so yay! Watch this space for pics of my bbs latah on.

Here's a pic from DK's insta of them at her birthday party where The J is doing his own take on Pacey Witter's surfer shirts. Except The J's is like the fully-buttoned, tight, hipster version. Pacey would not approve.

dianekrugerpersoSo...since Germany won the WorldCup, I decided to throw a German themed party for all of the amazing Bridge Crew...I bought a Dirndl...not sure what look Josh went for..but hey 17h

She is doing some A+ level work at schilling for The J and The Affair on her insta so far. But then when it comes to promoting your bb's work, DK dd learn from the best,

Comment

• Oh, I love the internet. So many gifts. Now I don't have to ff through 3 hours of Today.

Are we talking about the show eps here or are we going to do a whole new TV thread?

Comment

• You can do a whole thread.

But I'll be stuck on the roof of that car for a long time tbh.

Comment

• GURL. We didn't even get audio during that scene so when you watch the actual episode without any censors in place, you're probs gonna get to hear The J talk super dirty!hot while Ruth keeps telling him to fuck her. Good luck with that, bb.

Comment

• Right? It was all blacked out and whatnot. I look forward to the full monty.

It's almost got me ordering Showtime. I mean, Twin Peaks is coming FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Comment

• Can't believe I'm saying/doing this, but I'm not watching the censored one! F that S!

The Today Show spot is so DC-ed out it's amazing. He'll be 80 and we'll still see P/J clip intros.
                          Last edited by LaaLaa; 10-06-2014, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• DK and The J being their beautiful selves. Sometimes, when they get it like extra right on the red carpet, even the other beautiful people look like the great unwashed masses in their presence. I feel like tonight is one of those nights, obvs apart from those shoes which I wish she would lose already. My hate for them matches that which I have for the baggy blue shorts at this point. They look like A'gaci clearance rack, DK. Let's make better choices.

Love these pics of her with JWu while Mr. JWu and The J laugh it up in the background. The J gave her his jacket which, I mean, I love that shit.

These also just came out, courtesy of FF and I have no idea what's happening here. I'd say drunkety drunk, but she's walking on her own and maintaining even with all the camera flashes right in her face so she can't be too messed up. Oh, DK, sometimes your supah in control exterior fades away and your inner hot mess comes out. It's alright, girl. It happens.

Comment

• Those pictures are like a new jar of Nutella to me. Drizzunk DK and Sports Fan DK are my favoritest.

Comment

• He looks amazing. She looks pretty from the neck up, but I hate everything from the neck down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X