Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This perfect unicorn princess right here. She might as well have tagged us 'cause this pic is 100% for the NoNo.

dianekrugerperso 5 hours ago
    And that's why you keep them boys around 😜

Comment

• OMG. All the bags!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• She's spoiling us with these riches - she must have posted it just for us, right?

Comment

• Comment

• DYING that Whitey is Green with Envy!
            Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Whitey is a cucumber! And I have a new avatar for Christmas so that's the best.

I'm gonna try to put some of my old links in here so that at least we'll have pics and stuff from the past month even though the completist in me is cringing at how shoddy this update is gonna turn out. But first I'll start off with new stuff 'cause it's easier for me.

The J is back in L.A. and went to visit their new house. Pics at the usual spots: DM and JJ

The pics at JJ show a sign that says their house is being built by Boswell Construction which probs means it'll be mega fancy and swanky, if their web site is any indication.

He also did a long interview with Gold Derby about The Affair. Nothing new really, but enjoyable all the same.

He also did an interview with ET Canada awhile ago, but you have to watch it through Hola or some other region scrambling filter because otherwise it won't work. If you use it, choose Canada as your viewing country and it'll work.

Pic from the interview that I snatched off FF.

Random insta pic with his castmates from when he was filming Lay the Favorite.

klmatevish 7 hours ago
              #tbt #joshuajackson #frankgrillo #neworleans #laythefavoritecast

While he was in Paris, he also ended up on this girl's insta and she's super happy about it. He seems significantly less enthused. That looks like the inside of the magical Bon Marche so I'm guessing DK left him to his own devices while she did their grocery shopping.

flaviesmoodJ'tais un peu gne mais il a tellement insist... #JoshuaJackson 5d

Last edited by IssieCol; 12-04-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Your avi is GLORIOUS. Just going to use it seasonally, or all year-round? (all year-round is the correct answer).

Comment

• Perfect avi is perfect - inspired me to replace the big grey head pic with something pretty.

Looks like you're back on track for updates (yay) - but I'm still available if you need me to help.

Comment

• He looks gorgeous in thta interview pic.

Issie, i'm so jealous of your avi right now. You're inspiring me to change mine.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm starting to resent Issie's lifestyle choices.

I needs more updates.
                      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm sorry, bb! I also resent my lifestyle choices!

And honestly, I would be totally happy for Laura to take over this thread for awhile so that I could just pop in and comment on her awesome posts. My main issue is that I see things throughout the day and bookmark them on one of like a handful of devices. And then none of those devices are ever in the same room so that I can post all my shit at once. And I'm totally OCD about it while also being mega disorganized so I've basically driven myself into some sort of posting paralysis where I don't want to post/send Laura incomplete things and then stuff keeps coming out and now I'm just like, "Burn it down!" Plus, now that it takes me longer to post stuff on the new board, I have to carve out like an hour or so to post and honestly, if I have an extra hour on any given day? I'mma sleep, lbr.

Comment

• In lieu of an actual post, please enjoy these random pictures of the bbs at beaches!

Yeah, I don't know.

Comment

• Just post as you go! /demanding

LAURA STEP IT UP.

Comment

• I sure will try! I'll be back with some proper DK and The J stuff at some point. Meanwhile, this should probs go in The Affair thread but anyway -

This lady is not helping me with my 'Cole is not Pacey' struggles but there are some enjoyable TheJ/Cole/Paceywithabeard pics:

http://www.vulture.com/2014/11/the-a...ons-creek.html

Also, Ruth Wilson clearly 'felt it':
                              I mean, hes Pacey! And hes got horses. Hes a real man. And hes got a beard. I like a beard.

Comment

• Joshua Jackson is always on topic here.

Comment

Working...
                                X