Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO FUCKING UNFAIR ON SO MANY LEVELS.

Perfection, yes. All things cute and adorbs and elegant and UGH SO PERFECT. They make me want to dance with joy.

But it's so unfair! Issie gets a boatload of amazeball glitzy goodies for her OTP on event nights, and I get almost nothing for mine. Her thread is like, so pretty all the time. Aspen, Gelson's, The FUCKING GLOBES. This is the difference between stanning a nine yr A-list relationship vs. a six week old CW-list relationship, I guess, but still. I am so doing this wrong.

I wonder what the application process is like to become a Brangelina stan. There's probably an interview involved, but I think I could handle it.

Comment

• But you have an ever evolving stannable circle 'cause there's lots of young horny kids in that Plecverse. If DK and The J ever end, they'll be adults about it and the fallout dramz will be minimal to non-existent and then they'll most likely just never speak to each other again and this thread will die.

And me and January Jones can hold hands about it and cry together. I mean, when your RL friends stan you, you're legitimately the best. Mrs. Wes is also all up in DK's insta like, "Y'all are cute!" And it's not like DK has stopped using her private insta. She's still super active on it so these peeps can talk to her there, but instead, they want the world to know that DK and The J is their RLTL.

Anyway, I promised after party pics so here they are-

I see your panties. I would rather not.

It's from Giambatista Valli's version of Miu Miu, Giamba. It's a'ight.

The J also got snapped in the men's room. He looks nice, but c'mon people. Let humans do their human business in privacy.

douglasfriedman 1 day ago
      #JoshuaJackson ambush at the Men's Room#thefacinator #goldenglobes @instylemagazine#backstage

And this girl caught them in the middle of a selfie with another friend.

emilymaddick 21 hours ago
      Photobombing a selfie with most favourite A-list couple of all time ever #joshuajackson #dianekruger - congrats on the golden globe Josh!

And then this is from Friday night at some party that I haven't seen pictured anywhere else. He showed up on Lee Daniels' insta with a bunch of A-listers and no DK.

ICU back there, The J!

Gossip reunion! We get this but no RLTL, WTF!? This is all I want, RLTLers. You don't even have to be touching and you can have 3 other people in between you to ward off those chemistry germs.

Comment

• GG recap continued because I was getting annoyed at all the scrolling.

Bigger version of the grooming pic from tumblr.

Totally rando pic with Adrien Brody.

Various pics with cast and Sarah Treem

That's damn near the look of love, right there in pic 2. But I'd be making heart eyes at the woman who gave me career legitimacy, too, tbh. And it's reciprocal.

stefaniekeenan 6 hours ago ∑ The Beverly Hilton
        #DIANEKRUGER and #DOMINICWEST inside the#InStyle and #WarnerBros 2015 #GoldenGlobes#AfterParty @dianekrugerperso @goldenglobes@instylemagazine #theaffair #besttvseries

Sarah Treem @SarahTreem6h6 hours ago

Celebrating an amazing night. Thank you so much for the good wishes. Really appreciate the response! #theaffair

DK's champagne chugging and excited hugging got recapped on E!'s site.

Diane Kruger knows how to party. Showtime's new drama The Affair managed to pull off an upset at the 72 Annual Golden Globe Awards, beating out Downton Abbey, House of Cards, The Good Wife and Game of Thrones for the Best Drama Series trophy. And while creator Sarah Treem called their win "unreal" on stage, we're pretty sure the person most excited over the surprising win isn't even on the show!
        Kruger, The Affair star Joshua Jackson's longtime love, could not contain her excitement over the show's big win, grabbing Jackson's face in delight as soon as presenters Paul Rudd and Adam Levine announced the winner.
        She then gave Jackson a huge hug and our hearts almost couldn't take the cuteness of this already-adorable pair.
        And Kruger was ready to celebrate The Affair's win early, getting snapped drinking champagne straight from the bottle. Get. It. Girl.
        Earlier in the night, wearing a gorgeous Emilia Wickstead gown, Kruger showed her support for Charlie Hebdo several days after the satirical French paper was the subject of a terrorist attack that left 12 people dead on the red carpet by holding up a "Je Suis Charlie" sign.

People talked a little about her jewelry and then part of their interview with Giuliana covers what she's wearing with disgruntled noises from The J. They also made Cosmo's couples roundup. Here's a little footage of them on the red carpet.

I think that's everything I've seen. Obvs, I'll add more later if stuff starts to trickle in.

Comment

• The J's late evening undone bowtie will be my own undoing. UNF.

But you have an ever evolving stannable circle 'cause there's lots of young horny kids in that Plecverse.

True! Plecverse goss is it's own sustainable environment. Never ending, yay!

Oh, wait. Never ending. *sob*

Comment

• For stanning, this truly is the most wonderful time of the year. They look like they're ordering tequila shots from Adrien Brody! Heeeee. YES, undone bow tie. So good.

I didn't even notice undies! She just looks super comfortable. And drunk, of course. Everyone looks drizzunk.

Comment

• How do celeb ladies keep their makeup together at the Globes? You guys, I would be a fucking mess if I drunk-won! My make-up would be GONE. I'd just have wiped that shit right off and I'd look like a frightened raccoon.

I have to assume DK was drunk by the time the Affair won but it's prolly in character for her to be an upstaging princess so there's that. And JanJones' insta makes me like her in a way her pics and performances never could (DK's too tbh). I think their humor comes through more than it otherwise would in their public personas? I really feel we should maybe start a series where we just breakdown a celeb's insta for what it tells us about who they are!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm going to guess it's a combo of Dior setting powder + celeb self-consciousness that programs them not to touch their faces. Also an example of ingrained elegance at this thing is the fact that The J let someone snap him right before or after peeing.

I'm seriously so happy for The J and his critically acclaimed show that revolves around a couple of assholes. You think he's going to try movies again now that he's involved in an (American) award-winning dealio? He and MW should grab a celebratory drink and toast to being legit.

DK's insta confirmed my suspicion that she was a lovely goof who just needed to smile with her teeth more on the red carpet, which she totally does now. (Don't get me wrong, DK bitchface gives me life when directed at Goop and the like.) Outside of insta and if you don't actively seek out her infrequent interviews Issie-style, her public persona is Pretty Lady at the Grocery Store All the Time.
                Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-13-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• DK's insta confirmed my suspicion that she was a lovely goof
                  I didn't buy in until 3 years had passed so by the time I started caring enough to dig deeper into the DK personality bank, I kinda already figured that goofball The J would not have spent 3 years with the same woman if she was not also a bit of a clown in private.

Ever since she started her insta, the general consensus seems to be, "Huh, I did not know she was so fun" along with the surprise that people seem to have that DK like totally ADORES The J to little bits and pieces since she does have that whole ice princess public persona going. It was way easier to think he was her little puppy dog and that she just liked having a consistent date to front row at fashion week.

US Weekly gets in on the gif action with their article. Love this pic.

And Reese campaigning her lil heart out like, "You're gonna vote for me for the Oscar right? We were in Cruel Intentions together! And I also like to drink!"

One benefit of sitting against the balcony is that the A-listers can see you and if they want your attention, they gotta come to you. Makes you seem important even if you are a garbage person from TV. DK's face is all, "Sorry, we promised our sympathy vote to JennyAn earlier. Maybe you can go take another selfie with Goop, though!"

And I forgot to post this pillowcase shot from DK's insta the other night. I'm guessing this was at their hotel since those curtains and that headboard don't look like DK's style.

ETA: The BBs getting interviewed by Katherine Schwarzenegger who is TERRIBLE at her job. "You guys came here together, I love that." Like, no they came to the party separately even though they were at the show together, dumbass. Long live nepotism!
                  Last edited by IssieCol; 01-13-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• he surprise that people seem to have that DK like totally ADORES The J to little bits and pieces since she does have that whole ice princess public persona going
                    When she's posing with the clothes, sure. But EVERY candid shot of them is either him looking adoringly at her or vice versa. People need to open their eyes!

Comment

• "You guys came here together, I love that." I'm going to say that to whatever old marrieds I see next.

Comment

• I rewatched that little interview and at the end, that's Cat Deeley who brings them their drinkity drinks and they're both like, "YAY, ALCOHOL!"

Here's a shot of her dresses from the back and DANG those Loubs are high! Congrats on your balance skills, gurl.

Comment

• Aw, I lurve Cat Deeley.

How nice it must be to live in a summerland where you can wear transparent minidresses in January. Sigh.

Comment

• That's maybe a first for me, but I kind of don't want them to break up. They must do something right all these years. Keep doing it bbs!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaaLaa View Post
                              Aw, I lurve Cat Deeley.

How nice it must be to live in a summerland where you can wear transparent minidresses in January. Sigh.
                              RIGHT? My only thought looking at that after-party dress was like: JFC, I'm so cold! I'm currently wearing jeans, boots, a long-sleeved black shirt and a GIANT scarf/wrap thing layered over my shoulders despite being at my desk at all day.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Couple of stragglers from the GGs that I liked and stole from FF.

Hanging out on the carpet with their cocktail server.

DK was a presenter at the Critics' Choice Awards last night and she also dyed her hair for her new movie, I guess. She's had this color once before, but like a long time ago and meh, it's not my fave, but it's not bad.This dress isn't her usual bag, but I like it? I think? It's Naeem Khan which is also not her usual bag, but eh, it's not like she was nominated for anything. No reason to bring out the big guns.

Make her eyes seem more greenish.

It's like a super fancy bed sheet? Eh, I still like it.

With Redmayne on the carpet.

Comment

Working...
                                X