Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, kinda! LOL thinking about Pacey Witter's reaction to an ascot.

Comment

• Good slideshow - something for everyone in there!
      Last edited by Laura; 07-31-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• at the inclusion of a fan manip of Josh and Katie!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• This one kills me. I love that they clearly have so much fun together.

Comment

• That was the Segway night! Hilars.

Comment

• That was the night she almost ran over Sharon Stone. Good times! Video

Comment

• I've always wanted to see that vid! Wow, Sharon Stone was NOT having it.

Comment

• Part 1 of DK's Chanel campaign. I think they're releasing a new one every month?

Comment

• I just saw The Host. It was mega cheese, but I thought DK looked amazing in it. She made everyone else look so plain.

Comment

• Aw, why no joint campaign with The J, Chanel? Capitalize on the lovahs and finish what L'Oreal started.

Comment

• I still have not seen The Host. I've been meaning to watch it and I should probably get on that. I have been watching The Bridge and like it ok. It's not really my thing because there's a lot of killing, but Mr. Issie really likes it. He loves DK's boss dude. The response on Twitter toward DK and/or her character has been very divided. Some peeps think she's horrible at acting out Asperger's and find her accent and prettiness distracting. Some people can not get enough of Sonya and DK and I think she might be developing a legion of fangirls who are like Torvson level weird. I'm somewhere in the middle. Sometimes I find her performance uneven and her accent does distract me since her boss dude's accent is really great. But Sonya is very lovable 'cause she's SO awkward that it's almost like she's a little kid. They're slowly fleshing out her backstory and that's when I really like what DK's doing. She has a good way of making Sonya's vulnerabilites show through.

Sorry, this should go in the TV watching thread and if more people start watching it, I'll start a thread for the show.

Comment

• At the Fox Summer TCA Party

I think she might be developing a legion of fangirls who are like Torvson level weird
                          Sadly, I came a little close to that about Saga Noren in the original version. (I don't even have the excuse of being a teenager). It passed quite quickly, thankfully. The promos I have seen makes it seem like DK is much more overt in the portrayal of Aspergers, but it's early in the series yet and I haven't seen enough to make any valid judgements. It's probably a good job I can't see this version for a while, I'd only keep comparing them. I'll stop there!

Comment

• Oh, I like this dress! It's very different for her, but it fits her really well and the cut is interesting. No The J? Is the cat sick?

Comment

• Love the dress, but man, she looks like she'd rather be in pajamas and watching Say Yes to the Dress with The J.

Comment

• DK talks about her Chanel campaign and a pic of her at the party last night with other Bridge peeps.

ETA: The Bridge cast was at the Fox TCA's today and DK busted out her sky high Versace shoes that she stomped around New York in. I'm not super clumsy in heels, but those are crazy to me. I'd twist my ankle for sure. Pics
                                Last edited by IssieCol; 08-02-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X