Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While our duo are lying low I was delighted to find where the haters are hanging out now - this blog archive is a very entertaining read. I suspect they visit here so I hope I don't put them off their venting on there but I love that the fact DK and The J are not parading their togetherness in light of the cheating rumours means they are seeking attention??

Comment

• Ha! I'm pretty sure they were a Torvson.
      sigpic

Comment

• Torvsons make me ashamed of how much I love Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop.

Comment

• Blind gossip just went with this pearl:
          Code:
          This film actress’ long-time relationship went up in flames… and it’s all her fault. Why? She had an affair!

Time to announce the split, right?

Not so fast!

If they did so now, it would confirm the affair, and it would make her look bad. Right now the affair is a rumor. Announcing a breakup puts it in the history books as a cause. As an actress about to hit a milestone birthday, she can’t afford that kind of hit to her reputation.

So there is going to be a bit of a quiet stall. She is moving out and is spending her time overseeing the renovations on her new place. They both have very light work schedules this year. They will stay low like this until announcing a breakup won’t look like it’s the direct result of cheating.

BG Note: Edited to reflect the fact that the couple is not married.

Makes me wonder

Comment

• That's not even blind, how obvious it seems like them. I checked and DK is turning 40 this year. Which doesn't make it true, but it fits the story that I had in my head.

I want to believe Issie's view of canon rather than this, but there is something very TRU ENUF about this blind item.

Comment

• It may not mean much if the blind is true but she's been putting supportive messages on his insta posts and called him "dear" within the last couple of weeks, so I'm choosing to believe Issie's feeling for now. She does seem to have gone away again (to Paris?) so who knows. The J said she'd be at the opening of his play. How long is long enough for the break up not to make her look the guilty party anyway?

Comment

• Months, probably. If this thing is true, I would expect a spring announcement.

Comment

• This seems pretty fucking pointed, doesn't it? https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2inVEj...by=dianekruger

I'm surprised at all the gossip this week though - Lainey had a post about it as well. And someone in the comments of a GFY post said that they had broken up as well. When is the play supposed to premier?

Comment

• I know A-listers do this but who really gives a shit if DJ & The J break up that they would need to put up a sham for months? I don't get it.

The relationship may be rocky right now (I totally believe she cheated on him; whether that's a dealbreaker for them is another story entirely) but that doesn't mean they are orchestrating some long-term con on the public.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• DK doesn't really HAVE a rep in the states, no? "Girl from National Treasure"? I say that with love! She hasn't seemed thirsty for any sort of American fame in yeeears. Once you get invites to glam parties at Versailles and first dibs on Chanel, I want to believe you're not going to play pretend for OK! Magazine.

Comment

• At least they've established they're definitely both in New York and the cat seems to be being used to represent togetherness. The J's play previews 27th Jan and opens 11th Feb.

ETA: Gah - no they're not together in NY - he's cat sitting while she's in Paris with Uncle Karl
                        Last edited by Laura; 01-26-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• I can honestly say I don't like the Paris outfit (though I like the coat) - no to the tights. She also looks very tired in those pictures. It's hard to call with these two though as they aren't living in each other's pockets all the time but I can't see why they would pretend to be together if they are not.

Comment

• I like the tights in the crazy Uncle Karl + DK way, but not with those clunky shoes.

Comment

• I like the dress and coat but hate the tights and shoes. Come on! Crazy is not always good.
                              sigpic

Comment

• She looks ROUGH. But I'm not calling it because every time I think they're over they turn around and patch things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X