This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plecverse II: The Empire Strikes Back

Okay, fine. I give in. There's no point in fighting against a rising tide. Plecverse is bigger than me. It's bigger than all of us.

New beekdamn thread, whatever.

At least I can kick it off right with a new Westonkin fan pic from LA:

Westonkin also attended the Trevor Project event with Candy, Joe, KW and KW's bf:

And Nina! She didn't walk the carpet, though.

No sign that either Chris Wood or Mark Foster accompanied her, but she did go shopping in LA with CW earlier that day.

The girls in the pic verified that the guy she was with was Chris, and a guy who worked at the store tweeted that 'Nina Dobrev and Chris Wood are the homies', and then deleted it after so many Woodbrev shippers descended on him.

So that's something. Also, the Woodbrev rumors have reached the Who's Dated Who site:

http://dating.famousfix.com/tpx_4091...is-wood/dating

Which is an interesting page, because it also suggests that CW *might* have a documented history of dating girls.They list both AnnaSophia Robb and Erin Burniston as his exes. Those relationship rumors are a little hard to verify. They are both former co-stars of his, and he does show up on AnnaSophia Robb's insta a few time during the relevant time period, but there's nothing definitive out there. (Side note: ASR supposedly also dated ALud. Smallish town, right?)

But for all you newly minted Woodbrev fans out there, enjoy this Kai/Elena fanvid: http://youtu.be/2tAIuWm0BIc

Which was AWESOMELY made by mixing in all kinds of D/E clips, just barely avoiding showing Ian's head. Hey, if Ian refuses to re-sign for S7, maybe they could do some kind of wacky witchy woo woo plotline that results in a body swap between Kai and Damon and results in Kaimon. If it works on The Originals, it can work here. I'm sure all of the D/E shippers would be totes fine with that switch.

Okay, moving on.

Birthday Tweetwatch 2014!

Several castmembers delivered up appropriate tweets for the occasion, including Julie, Kat, Malarkey, Ernesto, SMQ and Nina's mom. But not Nina, Paul, Candice, Zach or Trevino.

Nikki pulled out all the stops for her guy. She wrote a novel on insta:

http://instagram.com/p/wXXjdQs9LS/?modal=true

iamnikkireed
    13 hours ago
    You have a soul that has lived for a thousand years, and a heart that gives boundlessly. You have the eyes of a man who sees nothing but truth with a mind that can’t see beyond the simplicity of love. You are so much to so many, with an unfailing ability to color anything even remotely dull. Your patience is inexhaustible, your desire to inspire, immeasurable. You shine brighter than any light I have ever seen. Your capacity to inspire everything you come in contact with is indisputable. The way you make others feel when they are around you is what defines you. With every breath, you give rise to new beginnings. I can’t wait for tomorrow, but most of all, I can’t wait for today. Happy Birthday to the one and only you.

. . . And she got Jackson Rathbone's sister to paint him a picture:

(Apparently, birds are a Nikkian thing. Their matching necklaces are 'rare birds'.)

. . . And she threw him a surprise birthday party:

http://instagram.com/p/wY8GFWuTce/

ctothehanson
    3 hours ago
    an amazing night, all for this man. thanks for being you @iansomerhalder, i hope we got you good. and HUGE thank you to @mdd2020 [email protected] for organizing probs the best surprise i've ever had the pleasure to be a part of. love you all forever.

Which she then wrote another novel about on insta:

iamnikkireed
    37 minutes ago
    An amazing evening spent with some of the most incredible minds. @mdd2020 - thank you for your insight, love and for helping me organize all of this for someone so special to us all. @dorje1972 - the night wouldn't have been complete without your wildly delicious food, your wisdom and your heart. Thank you for combining creativity with a one of a kind meal, and providing such a beautiful space. Needless to say everything on the raw/vegan/gf custom menu was nothing short of exquisite! Your spirit and who you are is reflected in what you do, and I'm so happy to know you and to be a part of this family. And lastly, I think @ladanzzza said it best..."What an amazing energy". I agree. An energy, one energy. I love you guys.
    #ENERGY

But it ain't like NR could have forgotten his birthday. In the past two days, Ian tweeted about his birthday (requesting ISF donations, naturally) 23 times. TWENTY THREE TIMES BEGGING FOR MONEY.

Well, at least he made it super easy for all of his thirteen yr old fans to give him money:

iansomerhalder
    19 hours ago
    Thank you so much everyone! This birthday is so special-I can't even begin to tell you. Thank you all for using this text to donate and shower me with so much birthday love by donating to ISF all day.If you want or if you can, PLEASE text Thursday to 80077 and make a $10 donation to ISF today! I am so thankful-help me change the world with your voice, your power, your talent, your skills and your passion. I am one of you, we are together. With love and gratitude,
    Ian
    See? You can text him $$$$! How convenient!

PDubs didn't text Ian a 'Happy Birthday', but he *did* Fave this tweet:
    BuzzFeed News @BuzzFeedNews
    ∑ 14h14 hours agoSome Nonprofits Rake In Millions, But Spend Little On Good Deeds

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltagga...thing-in-taxes
    "Some celebrity nonprofits give barely anything to charity."

Finishing up with more from Leah Pipes' wedding:

Insta vid of Leah walking down the aisle: http://instagram.com/p/wVI4pLllHn/?modal=true

Love the hair, like the dress, wild about the flowers.

Okay! Inaugural post of the new thread is done.

Last edited by ophy; 12-09-2014, 02:41 PM.

Lol so you finally capitulated - it had to happen. I winged about the begging for money on the other thread - it seems so tacky to ask kids for lots of cash when you are worth a few million and you fly back and forth to LA every week. Though I am batting three for three I think as I said a) he would beg for money, b) Nikki would gush and c) Nina would get some grief off people no matter what she did. I take it no TVD peeps at this surprise party? What has happened to TVDers all being a close family, though they do all seem to still be close to Nina - maybe she brought out Ian's human less pretentious side.

Comment

YAS.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Comment

I'm happy you are happy(?), o. Hee.

JFC I'm surprised Nikki Reed didn't break insta.

Comment

JFC I'm surprised Nikki Reed didn't break insta.
            Right? We never got anything during the Nian years that came close to Nikki-level of gushing. As a refresher, this is how Nina used to toast Ian on this momentous occasion:

Nowhere near:

You have a soul that has lived for a thousand years, and a heart that gives boundlessly. You have the eyes of a man who sees nothing but truth with a mind that can’t see beyond the simplicity of love. You are so much to so many, with an unfailing ability to color anything even remotely dull. Your patience is inexhaustible, your desire to inspire, immeasurable. You shine brighter than any light I have ever seen. Your capacity to inspire everything you come in contact with is indisputable. The way you make others feel when they are around you is what defines you. With every breath, you give rise to new beginnings. I can’t wait for tomorrow, but most of all, I can’t wait for today. Happy Birthday to the one and only you.
            #boundlessly #immeasurable #indisputable

If mr.o ever said to me, "With every breath, you give rise to new beginnings" I would probably call the men in the white coats to haul him away. Beeksus.

You have the eyes of a man who sees nothing but truth with a mind that can’t see beyond the simplicity of love.

I'm not even sure that is a compliment, Nikki.

Anyhoo, I left off a tidbit of Woodbrev info:

Isn't that romantic? It's their Spartan race results. I think this means they registered together, did the whole course side by side, and then he let her cross the finish line first!*

*hmmm . . . that was a pretty sexist thing to say, actually.

Okay well, just-friends would probably do that, too. BUT STILL.

I AM GOING TO WILL THIS SHIP INTO BEING OUT OF SHEER BOREDOM WITH THE STATUS QUO AND ALSO MAYBE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK MARK FOSTER IS VERY INTERESTING.

Last edited by ophy; 12-09-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Yes!!! So glad you caved, ophy! we need this.

Comment

I thought I was done for the day, but then Nina gave me two presents:

http://instagram.com/p/wZ2u1eH3Y6/?modal=true

#Woodbrev

http://instagram.com/p/wZ2iAgH3Wp/?modal=true

#Juliesto

JULIESTO!!!

As for Woodbrev, Nina often takes up with new cast members (like she did with Malarkey last season . . . and that was most def platonic), but this seems a bit more extreme? I've certainly never known her to hang out with one outside of ATL, either. On the other hand, she's the selfie queen. The fact that she's taken like, four or so joint selfies with CW in the past couple of weeks doesn't *have* to mean anything at all.

I'm really trying hard not to just see what I want to see because I want to see SOMETHING finally happen for realsies after a year and a half of tracking non-starters in the Nina Game of Love. I am not a reliable narrator here AT ALL.

There's also a new pic (have you noticed that I am employing a non-sourcing policy in the new thread? FUCK IT ALL IT'S ANARCHY) of Westonkin from Saturday night:

Comment

So glad to see a new thread. :-).

Comment

I am sooooo into Woodbrev! He's super cute, an awesome villain, and they are cute together.

Also, if she's fucking him that means they might kill all the boring witches to make him The Biggest Bad of All? PUHLEASE BE TRUE.

And I look forward to Ian leaving the show, Steroline's bizarrely slow moving storyline (ugh, really, Stefan GET IT TOGETHER). And the ultimate redemption of evil @CobraKai1972 to become Elena's ONE TRUE LOVE.

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN, PLEC.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN, PLEC.

I like the cut of your jib, sailor.

Add 'saving Bonnie Bennett' to your list, and that is all I want from TVD, too. Ultimate Villain Kai, Steroline, and finding a graceful exit for Ian. Or even a less than graceful exit. However that plays out.

As for Woodbrev, I'm back to thinking that it's just a fast and furious friendship (for now, anyway). Nina is usually pretty coy when she's actually dating someone (in the post-Nough era, that is), which makes me wonder if the very existence of all the selfies negate the possibility that this is a real romance. And they posed together with a fan on Saturday, which is not something she did even with DH.

So I'm considering stacking the preponderance of pics together as evidence *against* instead of evidence *for*, as contrary as that might sound:

Also this is the tone of their social media interactions:

Not exactly romantic, right? And the fact that they are 'liking' everything the other person posts is really no indication of anything. Nina is also still 'liking' everything Alud posts, too. But! I'm not giving up on the Woodbrev idea . . . it's just too multi-layered with lovely possibilities! On set romance right under Ian's nose? YASSS. THAT IS THE DREAM. THAT IS MY DREAM.

I still think it's interesting that most of CW's scenes were with Ian, yet Ian is the one castmember he doesn't follow or ever interact with at all. No birthday wishes for Ian from Chris. He definitely picked a side in the post-Nian world.

And speaking of 'on-set', here's a short vid of CW talking about Kai's 'love life' possibilities. Elena was his first choice, because 'she has a track record of being okay about being with psychos', which is sound reasoning: http://youtu.be/G_CrVNFAejo

Obvs, it'll never happen. But oh beeksus, Kailena almost makes me want to write fanfic again. It would be sooooo dark. Corpses ERRRRYWHERE.

CW is going to his first TVD con this weekend (in Orlando). If Nina heads off someplace Mark Foster-y, that will be that for Woodbrev speccing, perhaps.

Well, whoever Nina is spending her time with, they should all be on high alert for Nina's new SUPER DISTURBING stalker. This guy is freakin' scary.

[redacted b/c of Brazil reasons]
                      (redacting his name, because he is just that scary and I don't want him finding us).

He deleted the freakiest ones, where he was seriously threatening her and Chris, and he also deleted the tweets where he showed her that he was *in* ATL and Covington as of a day or so ago, but he left up the picture of bullets in his bag. It appears that he *is* still there, near the set. So . . . that's happening. Nina might not see him in her mentions, but I bet Chris will see the guy in his. Hopefully, that means they are all aware that a mentally disturbed man is stalking her IN PERSON. From his pics (actually taken around Covington), he looks like a really big guy, too. So creepy.

Anyway, Westonkin!

I think the lady in the pic with them is Paul's manager. (from this weekend in LA)

And outside the Trevor Project event:

Scraping the bottom of the Westonkin barrel at this point, because I know all y'all Westonkin shippers are insatiable.
                      Last edited by ophy; 02-21-2015, 08:12 AM.

Comment

EW to that stalker! He is carrying BULLETS and is in her town? JFC. I would be terrified. I'm assuming fans have reported him to either Twitter or the local police or both? Wow!

Perhaps Chris Wood is just a friend FOR NOW. She clearly thinks he's hilarious and "her fave person" rn.

Comment

What is wrong with people! Scary shit.

My friend and her bf since high school are all over each other's instas with that exact type and amount of goof, so they could be together and just not schmoopy.

Comment

I'm assuming fans have reported him to either Twitter or the local police or both?

Yeah, the fans have been all over this stalker story for weeks. He keeps deleting stuff, though, which might be why his account is still up. Totally scary.

These are his bullets (at least I think those are bullets, I'm not bullet savvy):

Posting from 'Mystic Falls':

He posted those pics just a few hours ago.

It's freaking all the Dobrevics out, rightfully so. I hope they've got tremendous security on set today. Unfortunately, it's also really easy to figure out where Nina lives in ATL. He hasn't posted any pics outside her loft yet, though.

My friend and her bf since high school are all over each other's instas with that exact type and amount of goof, so they could be together and just not schmoopy.
                            Could be! It's also how you'd goof around with your GBFF, though, and I still haven't closed the chapter definitively on CW's preferences. If he's not even into girls at all, then he and Nina probably think it's hilars to see all the Woodbrev spec on twitter. That right there could be the reason for the joint selfies, for kicks and giggles.

Comment

I would hope if they realise there is a stalker about that the close the set up and put on extra security.

Wrt Chris not following Ian - tbh looks like most of the cast (apart from Kat) went to Ninas side in the post Nian world. Even last year when it was post Nian there was still interaction between the main 3. Ian seems to be blanked - could be down to contract stuff though as if they are trying to get everyone (or most people) to sign up for next year then they are all going to be going for the most money as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X