No announcement yet.

Plecverse III: Return of The Plecverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Great choices and I can see Phoebe in all of them!

Comment

• I see her in the off-the-shoulder or the flowery number. And all the rings. Ugh, so good.

Comment

• I'd love a Westonkin wedding or baby but pics of them happy together are enough for now. Paul's been following loads of home furnishing sites recently so lets hope they are building their dream home together this time.

Comment

• Phoebe's insta story today:

. . . and Paul's insta story today:

ROMANTIC WESTONKIN 2.0 REUNION WINE VACATION. PERFECT LOCATION FOR A PROPOSAAAAAAAAL.

Well, since I'm here anyway, folks are speccing again that Nikki might be preggers:

. . . (they are mattress shopping apparently?).

But since she always wears sack dresses, I don't know how anyone will be able to tell ever. Like, the kid would be 18 yrs old and just pop out from underneath one of her mud colored bag dresses before people figure it out.

This sounds fake, but okay:

It's random weirdness from TVD cons time of year again.

And for no particular reason at all, here's ONB filming an ice cream scene on Supergirl:

The fact that people hate on this adorable space puppy just because they want Supergirl to be gay girlfriends with Lex Luthor's sister is mind boggling to me.

ETA oh, and NOUGH RISES.

Nina had a chef come in to do cooking lessons, and she invited the Houghs and I am contractually obligated to inform the world at large whenever Nough interacts. So there you go, world.

Last edited by ophy; 04-10-2017, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• I'm sorta endlessly fascinated at how deeply some folks want the vast majority of mainstream TV characters to be gay, bisexual, or fluid or asexual, etc.

It makes me think people in their 20s are super busy having sex with either errrrrybody or nobody.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It makes me think people in their 20s are super busy having sex with either errrrrybody or nobody.
              I think they're all pan-sexual, except the ones who are asexual bi-romantics.

Comment

• I've actually wondered if everyone isn't bisexual to some degree. Like, in the right circumstances which just may never come to be for many many people. And now we're looking at generations coming through when it's been more acceptable who are just like 'i like it, doesn't matter if it's male or female'. Science, sociology, psychology... it's all such intrigue.

Or millennials are all just giant balls of slut. Although I really don't think that's true, interestingly enough.

Comment

• Nina is dating Orlando Bloom!*

* according to HollywoodLife.

. . . all based on the fact that they were at the same movie premiere at the same time.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/13/...ures-together/

They didn't arrive together, and they didn't leave in the same car, and there is no picture of them even touching each other and Nina was actually there with her BFF Lane, but okay!

The fact that she is dating Orlando is probably news to her, because she's at Coachella right now with some of her gal pals . . .

. . . and Glen's sister Leslie, Glen's screenwriting friend Karen, Glen's agent Joey, Glen's roommate Chord, and several of Glen's other BFFs. Yeah, there's a theme emerging but I can't put my finger on it . . .

They did run into Trevino, though,and Danielle was also there, so we did get a mini-Plecverse reunion:

Meanwhile, Glen is in London, still filming Guernsey Literary Society (and still liking pics that include Nina in them), and being sweet to fans:

He brought his parents over to film as extras, too:

Such cuties. Mama P, living her best post-cancer life, awesome.

Anyhoo, Nina and Glen have been merging their gangs together for the past five months, even when they are apart (when Nina was away filming, he hung with Derek Hough, while he's away filming, she's hanging with his sister and like, everyone he knows.) That seems sorta girlfriend/boyfriend-y to me, right?

But hey, her news mentions right now are CONVINCED that she's kicking it with Orlando Bloom and yelling it errywhere, so what do I know.

I hope Orlando and Nina will be very happy together!

Nikki and Ian, still not putting those preggers rumors to rest:

That's an awfully big muddy brown bag coat for a gorgeous spring day! Starting to think that rumor has got some legs to it.

And Nikki let Ian go to China alone, which might be the first time he's gone overseas alone in awhile, I think? He's at a film festival . . . which makes me wonder what kind of film festival invites a guy who hasn't made a movie in years, but okay.

Not even gonna mention the ugly ill fitting tux (WHO IS STYLING YOU? BEEKSUS), but is it weird that he's wearing the Damon ring? It's kinda weird, I dunno.

There was a Birthday Tweetwatch for ONB on friday! I love a good Birthday Tweetwatch:

. . . all that begging and desperation, but all they got was this:

And this:

Which is pretty typical of the kind of nonsense that happens any time ONB says anything at all about his character. It gave the Karamel shippers something to defend him from, though, so that made them happy despite the fact that Mel ghosted his birthday. (it was insane to think she was going to post anything, y'all . . . she doesn't even follow him on insta, so they are obvs keeping this whole thing off social media.)

Nothing Westonkin-y this weekend, but just a note that Paul followed an interior decorator on insta, whereas Phoebe follows the same interior decorator's store. Getting hopeful that these two are going to be domesticatedly nesting again soon! in minimalist luxury.

Last edited by ophy; 04-16-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• This Neens-Orlando story is BLOWING UP. I've seen it on Vulture and LaineyGossip and it was reported on people.com too. I'm super intrigued about who (orly) is (legolas) leaking (will turner) this story (I ran out of Orlando Bloom nicknames/famous roles).

Comment

• Two random things:

Glen Powell was on screen very briefly in Hidden Figures but I was shocked that he was very charismatic -- more so than stills of him would suggest IMO.

A friend of mine worked with Scott Eastwood and said he was a HUUUUUUUGE asshole.

That's all I got.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I wonder if Nina's team has ignored this because it keeps attention away from her and GP. Anyone who does a little digging can see she was at Coachella with Glen's sister and friends which would be mega awks if she was off in a glamping tent banging Orlando Bloom while they waited to hang out with her.

Comment

• Denial is up on gossipcop anyway, apparently they have the same manager.
                          http://www.gossipcop.com/nina-dobrev...-than-friends/

I hate nina's outfits so bad. And that tux is superhorrible. sleeve length? everything else?

Who would 've thought westonkin would make it out of plecverse back when paul got a quickie divorce and rebounded w phoebe.I remember being up for paul's birthday when nina posted and deleted them dancing. they were goofy but the pit stains on both of them were huge.

Comment

• Denial is up on gossipcop anyway, apparently they have the same manager.

Yes, pretty sure that their manager is the woman between them in the pic. This is the second time Nina has had to deny on GC that she was dating Orlando . . . happened after SDCC in 2014, too. I've never ever thought they were a possibility. he's so not her type, and vice versa.

Glen Powell was on screen very briefly in Hidden Figures but I was shocked that he was very charismatic -- more so than stills of him would suggest IMO.

Agreed! He's better in motion than in stills. I thought he was quite charming as John Glenn . . . but then I saw him as Finnegan in Everybody Wants Some (free on Hulu right now!), and was all like, wowza, I'd bang him like a screendoor in a hurricane. He's Nina's best decision in the post-Nian era, for reals. But! they've both been kinda busy with various projects so it's hard to say if this is going to go anywhere long term. Probably a good sign that she's adopted his baby sister and all of his friends, though.

Anyone who does a little digging can see she was at Coachella with Glen's sister and friends which would be mega awks if she was off in a glamping tent banging Orlando Bloom while they waited to hang out with her.

On the surface, Nina and Glen are playing things really low key, but their low keyness is only like, an inch deep if you are paying any attention at all. And it goes both ways. Like, the majority of Glen's follows on insta in the past couple of months have been directly related to Nina (he even started following Orlando recently and randomly). He's even following Danielle Campbell now, whose main connection to Nina is that she's Nina's BFF Lane's roommate. I mean, the only reason to follow Danielle, a random former CW actress he must barely know and has never worked with, is that she will occasionally post pics of Nina in group shots.

Glen just liked this one:

We danced, we sang, we laughed and made fools of ourselves. See you next year #coachella ✌✨

A post shared by Danielle Campbell (@thedaniellecampbell) on

. . . and yet, most folks are shipping him with Zoey Deutch right now, because even many of his supposed fans don't seem to realize how entangled he and Nina are.

A friend of mine worked with Scott Eastwood and said he was a HUUUUUUUGE asshole.

This does not surprise me AT ALL. I consider Scott Eastwood a bullet dodged for this thread. Thank you for not going there, Neens! (or at least not going there more than once).

No sightings of Paul and Phoebe together lately (boo!), but I think she's still in LA:

Looks like her mom and sis are visiting her. They've been showing up on her insta and insta stories this weekend.

Easter Twinz @abbyltonkin

A post shared by Phoee Tonkin (@phoebejtonkin) on

And yes, maybe I DID look around Phoebe's place in the background to see if there was any evidence that Paul has moved in with her so what.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
                              Starting to think that rumor has got some legs to it.
                              But with those 2 you can't tell if it has actual legs or if they're just glueing the legs on and faking it in hopes of some attention.

Comment

• Scream Queens is a hot mess of a show, but Glen Powell managed to steal every scene he was in. So yeah, he's definitely the real deal.

The Chris Wood hate is honestly getting ridiculous. I keep seeing this in fandom after fandom. This is his job. The fact that he doesn't turn every question into a referendum on how his character is white male privilege and date rape culture personified, does not make him an asshole or a misogynist. Rail against the writers, the network execs, or whatever, but he's just a guy playing a recurring character who wants to stay employed.

Comment

Working...
                                X