No announcement yet.

Plecverse III: Return of The Plecverse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does this sort of publicity from Nikkian not surprise me in the least.

Comment

• I'm so confused though. Because Nikki really does seem to be the highly manipulative, social climbing type and I couldn't really see that type of person putting up with anything she really didn't want to. But at the same time... that's awful. And I can totally see him doing that and being that controlling. But the two just don't go together!

Either way, that's freaking awful. I think some people talking about it taking away her liberty to do what she wants with her body are going a bit far - assuming she still had the option to say no, to not have sex with him, to leave or to go get more/other birth control - but it's still highly controlling and fucked up.

Comment

• I've read in another board

According to Nikki Reed in a letter she wrote it was a joint decision they made along with their best friends. They all decided to start families at the same time hoping the kids would grow up together. After the decision was made is when he ran to her purse grabbed her birth control and started tossing them, all while she watched.
        which is appropriately weird and sooooo pretentious but not as awful as it sounded at first.
        sigpic

Comment

• Were it anyone else, we would call that cute.

Comment

• Well, I'm not sure... I think I'd call it weird even if it were a pair of my friends wanting to have kids the same age with ours. It's somewhat too co-depended for my taste.
            sigpic

Comment

• I would not have found it cute, I think it is a bit weird.

Comment

• I don't know if y'all still keep up with the minor players of the Plecverse, but George and Janet are expecting their first baby. Did we already know this? I came across her fb about a week ago when one of my childhood friends liked her picture. I knew she was from Houston, but I didn't realize Janet was our age and went to high school with a bunch of people I know. Anyway, that's my official CSB for the week.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure ophie posted about Janet's baby some time ago.

I have nothing else to add. Oh! Nina had a haircut!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vanessa View Post
                    Were it anyone else, we would call that cute.
                    Nah, I really wouldn't, tbh. As I said, I think abusive is going too far, but it's out of line.

Although, for someone so 'pure & natural & mother earth' I'm a bit surprised she accepted hormonal contraception anyway. Oh well. To each their own.

Comment

• Nina got a bob haircut and I am not sure if I like it on her. I liked her other shorter cut better.

Comment

• I donít like the new cut either. Or her dress from the Flatliners premiere.

Comment

• The bob is for a new film she is making - looks like she decided not to wear a wig

Comment

• The dress is weird but you can almost see what she wanted to do with it. The shoes are fabulous though.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hate the bob but love that she's doing another movie and still getting work! So if she's gotta have daggy hair for a bit, meh!

Comment

• We finally get official confirmation (as if it were needed) that the Westonkin reconciliation didnít last http://www.justjared.com/2017/10/16/...r-reconciling/

Took a while since theyíve been over since about June. Iím not sure that Dina was a factor but maybe? Or maybe one was more into the relationship than the other or they just wanted different things, who knows. So ironic that Nikkian had the staying power after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X