No announcement yet.

Plecverse III: Return of The Plecverse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm choosing to believe that this only happened because Chris has now officially lost his ONE TRU LOVE Paul to Ines. Ha!

(WHAT DOES 'SOON' MEAN IN THIS CONTEXT???)

From their jeweler:

No for reals, that is so adorable and it's a very nice ring and I think this is really awesome and I hope hope hope we get lots of TVDers at the wedding (since Paul DENIED us a TVD wedding).

Side note, those supercorper tinhats who think Mel is actually in love with Katie McGrath and who overlap with the Kaylor tinhats who are mad at Karlie for marrying Josh are really having a baaaaad time right now. (The Venn diagram of Supercorpers and Kaylors is practically a circle, just sayin'.)
    Last edited by ophy; 02-10-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Nina's new dude GM actually IS a sccreenwriter/director! Ooops, mea culpa. He was at the Mammoth Film Fest yesterday b/c he had a short film premiering there:

I thought maybe IMDB didn't list short films, but I just checked ONB and the short film he wrote and directed which premiered at the Vancouver Film Festival a couple of weeks ago is listed, so I don't know what is up with that. Wouldn't it be hilars if Grant and ONB became short film festival circuit buddies? Ha.

Nina stayed in LA . . . to present at the Grammys (which is a pretty good excuse really):

I do not love this. It's Dior, but really boring? Man, if I had Nina's amazing coloring, I'd never wear nude or beige or anything blah ever ever. Nothing really works here for me.

This is also hilars and totally tangential. David Anders posted the below . . . you may remember him from such things as playing Elena's daddy uncle, when he is only like 7 yrs older than Nina in real life:

. . . but then of course, Sara Canning, her 'aunt', is only two yrs older than Nina, and SMQ who played Elena's 'baby brother' is six months OLDER than Nina, so it's all just one fucked up Gilbert clan.

Anyhoo, somebody please remind ONB that the next time he takes a gig he needs to make sure he's not stepping into any tinhatting nightmares again, because those supercorpers/melties (Melissa/Katie tinhatters) are being total dicks about his wedding. A Meltie Meltdown if you will.

In this symbolic photograph, one can assume that the camera angle used to highlight the man’s beard and the ring on the woman’s left hand, was intentional in order to highlight the relationship of beard and closeted dyke.
      I see what is obvious. Taylor does the least to make sure her (straight) fans are happy. Melissa is a hot mess who dresses gayer than your biggest dyke, mixed in with looking miserable with her jump off.

They’re closeted. What about this do you not get?

I’ve said it before, but I’m of the opinion that Mel is a hyper sexual not-straight woman. She’s unfortunately from a conservative part of the country.
      IN 2019 WE’RE ALL BI FAKING AND GETTING ENGAGED TO DEMON MALES

Can't wait for Mel to publicly cheat on Chris once they get married it's just an elaborate way to meltie endgame
      my lesbian ass looks at him and feels my pussy instantly dry over. sad!
      lmfaoo this engagement bullshit is sending me... shall we start placing bets on how long this is gonna last now or after the wedding? If there really is a megamind jr on the way I'm going to give it 5 years but she cheats on him for at least 3 1/2 of those years. If there's no baby forehead coming I give it 6 months before she finally gets tired of not having orgasms.. this shit honestly so funny. Like heterosexuals are wild lmfao

not to be a conspiracy theorist but melissa benoist is the karlie kloss to katie mcgrath’s taylor swift

NOT TO BE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST HA HA HA HA HA THAT'S FUNNY.

. . . and they've already done this, because of course they have:

I'm really not blaming him for not signing on for another season of Supergirl because yiiiiikes what assholes.

Comment

• Thanks for the roundups, O. I don’t much are for Nina’s Grammy look, but good for her getting the gig.

ONB looks happy.

Comment

• I actually like Nina's dress. And both Melissa and ONB look so cute in those pics.
          sigpic

Comment

• I agree not feeling Nina's grammy look, it makes her looked to dull. ONB looks very happy and they are super cute in the picture! I agree what does soon mean, ONB????

Comment

• Nina's skin is glorious, but that dress is a doily.

Comment

Working...
              X