No announcement yet.

Plecverse III: Return of The Plecverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be shocked if Nina dips her toe back into the Glen pool. Maybe she's just banging one of his friends? Heh.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Nina and Emma Watson are living the same romantic life but on separate coasts. They each keep a boy for about a year (usually less) and then discard when they get bored. It seems super exhausting, but I am also an old lady whose life goal is to fit in a nap most days.

Comment

• Nina and Emma Watson are living the same romantic life but on separate coasts.

Maybe Nina and Emma should just skip the boys and hook up with each other? That might break the pattern.

(real pics! not manips! just saying!)

I weirdly get the vibe that Nina might not have been the dump-er this time, though? Or maybe he cheated? Just based on the fact that she took a social media break for almost a week, which she doesn't normally do (and didn't during the Powbrev break-up) and the fact that her friends were sending her flowers, which MAYBE they would do for any break-up I guess, but it just seems more of a natural thing to send them to console someone who has been dumped, not the other way 'round. But I could totes be wrong.

Oh, I also wanted to say that after some thought, I think those September pics of Glen and Nina at that smaller bday dinner for Glen's bff might actually have been throwbacks after all. I'm not 100% on that, but they looked really familiar to me and might have been from 2017. That doesn't take away from them hanging out lately in general, though.

Maybe she's just banging one of his friends? Heh.

Always super possible! But . . . ouch.

Comment

• I follow Nina and I legitimately missed every piece of this evidence. Ophy I bow to you. Good riddance to that guy. He never grew on me.
          sigpic

Comment

• He obviously never grew on me either!

I feel like this could be relevant to some . . .

The Return Of The Murderprince!

I don't watch Legacies, but maybe I'll have to watch the scenes on You Tube. I think ONB's ex Riley is on the show, too, though? She's the one he left when he met Hanna, who is the one he left when he met Melissa B.

Well, maybe they won't have any scenes together.

Comment

• Also read that he's sharing a house with THREE (!)* bikini models while doing a film outside of LA, so he's not suffering I suppose.
              I took that as proof that she had dumped him.

Emma Watson was quoted the other day saying she is “self-partnered”; Nina should say the same.

Comment

• ONB posted throwback pics of their wedding and I looooove MB's dress.
                sigpic

Comment

• ONB posted throwback pics of their wedding and I looooove MB's dress.

Thank you for the heads up! I hadn't been to insta yet this morning. I totes agree about her dress. So pretty and simple!

Awww, happiness.

View this post on Instagram

♥️

A post shared by Chris Wood (@christophrwood) on

When she and Blake got married, they kept it small and private, too, and never posted any pics anywhere that I can see. So it's hard to say if she went big and poufy the first time or not.

You know, I don't want to get divorced and marry somebody else, and I don't want to do a vow renewal because I've seen what happens to Real Housewives every time one of them does a vow renewal (it's a curse!), but I would still REALLY like a do-over for some of my redneck mountain wedding. Mostly dress-wise, but other things maybe, too!

In non-wedding news, Nina went into anaphylactic shock last weekend and had to go to the ER.

She said she has 'lots' of allergies and this happens sometimes.

(JH with the healing crystals! That's about as LA as it gets!)

Kinda wonder if Nina posted the pic of her face swelling like that to forestall any drug related speculation or other shadiness, since that's what most people assume when they hear a Hollywood actress went to the ER.

Dunno what she's allergic to, other than commitment, obvs! Maybe her face swelled up because a handsome dude asked if they could move in together!

Then Nina jetted off to NYC and did a Dior event where! worlds collided!

You could just label this one The Only Two People I Ship Glen Powell With:

His bday post for Zoey was just . . . . urgh. Especially this pic:

I think they have a Big Bro/Little Sis vide, though. Glen generally doesn't date younger than himself, oh well.

Anyway, love Nina's dress there. I'm giving her a pass on blah makeup and hair because it looks like she's still dealing with some swelling and probs doesn't feel great.

At a different Dior event, her whole look was much better and I love this dress, too:

It's a little twee and very bridal, but I'm not mad at it! It would be a great dress to wear when you finally get over your allergy to commitment and decide to dash off to a courthouse and marry an ex* in, just sayin'.

* I may NEVAH fully be over Powbrev, but I would also accept Nina running off to marry various other exes perhaps, with the exception of one or two. Or three, now that I think about a certain coconut water tycoon.

Speaking of Powbrev, Glen said this:

And so I immediately flashed back to when he posted insta vids of Nina Doing Exactly That . . . but of course, maybe Renee did that, too, dunno.

You are getting a look into what my brain is going to ALWAYS do whenever Nina and Glen are single at the same time because AAAAHHHHHH.

I NEED one or the other of them to go public with somebody new just to MAKE IT STOP inside my head!

Comment

• And so I immediately flashed back to when he posted insta vids of Nina Doing Exactly That . . . but of course, maybe Renee did that, too, dunno.
                    That’s just trolling on his part if he is not interested in her again.

Her chill about “oh yeah, sometimes I go into anaphylactic shock” is something I could nevah achieve. Why doesn’t she have epi pens?????

Comment

• Glen still carries a torch. Unless everyone is expected to dance on the table at his family's Thanksgiving.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X