No announcement yet.

Plecverse III: Return of The Plecverse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't get over the sheer stupidity of Ian's sister to post this for everyone to see.
    sigpic

Comment

Do I have to read Nikki's insta posts to understand this?

Because I didn't read that so it just seems like people are tired of Kim's endless and obvious shade-throwing? Like moveon.org, Kim!
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Do I have to read Nikki's insta posts to understand this?

Because I didn't read that so it just seems like people are tired of Kim's endless and obvious shade-throwing? Like moveon.org, Kim!

Nah, you don't have to. It's basically just Nikki being super defensive and whiny about being called out by the Army of Extremist Vegans.

As for Kim's shade, Kim SWEARS that she's never shaded anyone . . . I don't buy that, obvs, but she's left most things vague enough to have plausible deniability. The thing about Jon Stewart and his wife's sanctuaries wasn't vague, though. That was pretty darn direct. That said, she's earned the right to express her own opinions about how ISF is being run into the ground after Ian booted her from the organization she spent so many years creating and building . . . and then ERASING her from the organization's actual history. I'd be pretty bitter, too.

As for the 'private' stuff about Kim trying to split up Nina and Ian and then attempting the same thing with Nikki, no idea if that is accurate or just something Ian's sister was told by Ian.

I still can't get over the sheer stupidity of Ian's sister to post this for everyone to see.

The entire family knows . . . EVERYTHING, dada. EVERYTHING.

Also, thanks to those Paul gifs I'm now sad for not seeing something I never knew I wanted.

The movie was that 2005 classic Roll Bounce! Paul was like, fifteenth billed long after Nick Cannon and Bow Wow!

THEY WERE ON ROLLER SKATES AND IT WAS 1970 OMB

And Paul wore this shirt!

and pretended to do this flip!

I assume it's the most amazing movie ever made maybe I don't know screw you Citizen Kane.

Pretty sure Phoebe has MANY Roll Bounce DVDs stashed around their apartment, in case of emergencies.

Comment

Roll Bounce is a DELIGHTFUL movie.
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I have seen Citizen Kane. Meh. Roll Bounce looks MUCH better. I shall see if I can track down a copy of this classic.

Comment

WOW is all I can say to all this stupid drama from grown adults who should know better and how to behave. I mean nothing that any of them has said is so important or earth shattering that it required long twitter posts. Nikki is an actress so I do not buy the victim card she always pulls, actors and actresses have to have a thick skin to be in a business that cares about the superficial. Nikki really needs to learn better communication skills and how to turn that negative press into a dialogue about the product and not all about me me me. Poor Nina dodge a BIG bullet with getting rid of Ian. I was a little disappointed in Nina's Lip Sync Battle performances, I expected more. Love the Westonkin stuff and Channa stuff.

Comment

Must admit it is amusing after the vegan furore over the plastic Nikki bags and her insistence that it's difficult to find vegan clothing that they are both then seen at the Lewis leathers promo in LA (which points out that IS is wearing a sheep leather jacket) - https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php...34635749984781. Can't then understand why they find it offensive when people call them out as they must realise people see these pics.

Comment

So let's celebrate this day of love with a (possible?) break-up!

It looks like Dobwell might be dunzo? Setting the odds at 85%, to leave myself 15% wiggle room in case they reconcile soon (which could happen, obvs), but otherwise it ain't looking good right now.

Austin and Nina haven't been seen together or interacted online since her birthday party a month ago.

😻🐼

A photo posted by Nina Dobrev (@ninadobrev) on

. . . and then she took off for Hawaii with a bunch of gal pals (and no boyfriend) even though she'd just gotten back from another Hawaii trip a couple of weeks before.

#AlohaLadies🌺

. . . and posted this, which made some folks start to speculate a broken heart was involved in the spontaneity of the trip:

Laughter cures everything 😂 #AlohaLadies🌺

The most telling incident of all though was Super Bowl weekend . . . Nina went with an assorted gang (including Houghs!), but no Austin:

✌🏼️ #SuperSaturdayNight @directv

😎🍁✌🏼 #Repost @snoopdogg with @repostapp. ・・・ Superbowl Saturday

#SuperBowl50🏈

I didn't have any fun at the superbowl. As you can see. #JUMBOtron

What a weekend. SO much fun. But SOOOOO ready to go home. Peace out San Fran✌🏼️✈️

And in case you were thinking, 'but maybe Austin is the one taking the pics but was actually there (just like what happened during the insultingly-named Gypsy5 roadtrip)?' Noooooope.

Somebody call the cops...these people have me trapped and are making me have a great night...

A photo posted by Austin Stowell (@amstowell) on

Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin ⭐️ #myboysarethebest #ilovemyfriends #toliveanddieinla

A photo posted by Samantha Becker (@sambecks) on

He was in LA with his brother and other friends, who were forcing him to go out and have a good time (even though his heart was breeeeeaking).

In other (slighter) evidence, Nina liked these pics on insta:

She has also posted several 'girl's night dinner' pics and other relentless single gal whatnots.

Pink Ladies Party. Love cooking for my girls 🤗

The only evidence to hold up against the break-up certainty is the fact that she's still hanging out with one of of Austin's crowd . . . a girl that some folks on twitter says is Austin's brother's ex-gf. But well, she's still friends with people Ian introduced her to as well, so that's not terribly conclusive.

Nina heads to Toronto soon-ish to film XXX with Vin Diesel -- guess we'll see if Austin goes up there to join her at some point. Not looking very likely right now, though.

This time last year, we were trying to figure out if the 'tall beardy brown haired guy' Nina was seen holding hands with in NYC on Valentine's weekend was ONB or not (it wasn't!) . . . in retrospect, that was our first indication that Dobwell was a thing. So if they split up in January, that means they lasted 11 months. Which is at least five months longer than I expected, so good for them!

As always, the Houghs are there for Nina after every failed romantic contretemps.

Remember those golden halcyon days when you wanted to be a Hough, Neens?

Oh, well.

Not sure what happens next for Nina. We could see an International Buffet of Boys revival on a succession of coke boats, perhaps . . . or hey, dust off your guitar and head to LA, Bastian the Swiss Troubadour! Everyone on the planet knows you never got over her.

How sweet would that be? He wrote a song for her even after she broke his heart! I would be on board for that reunion, for sure.

Or maybe it will be someone completely different or nobody at all for awhile or maybe this is her chance to bring home a bunch more cats I don't know. I feel bad for the hardcore Dobwell shippers, though. Nina really did give every indication that this might be when/with whom she was going to settle down wow that is bad sentence structure. They were SUPER COZY and domestic over the holidays. Maybe that's what spooked her (him?).

Or maybe all this spec is wrong, dunno.*

*15% chance

Moving onto Channa . . .

😍😍😍😍

A photo posted by Hanna Mangan Lawrence (@hannmang) on

No troubles there, I guess.

Their show did get a premiere date, finally:

Containment, which tells the story of a deadly epidemic that breaks out in Atlanta, will premiere on Tuesday, April 19 at 9 p.m. ET, taking over iZombie’s timeslot following The Flash. Speaking of iZombie, it will wrap up its second season on Tuesday, April 12 at 9 p.m. ET.

That feels like a summer burn-off slot to me, because they won't have The Flash as a lead in for very long. So . . . y'all hustling during pilot season, Channa?

Westonkin!

Bon appetit @frame_denim NYC

A photo posted by Paul Wesley (@paulvedere) on

@frame_denim ❤️

A photo posted by Phoebe Tonkin (@phoebejtonkin) on

Up in NYC for NYFW. No troubles there, either. Whew. I always worry that break-ups will be contagious, but Westonkin are NOT allowed to break up. Not on my watch.

Happy Valentines Day, everybody!

Last edited by ophy; 02-14-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

well they seemed happy at her birthday and it was only a few weeks ago. i did initially think they hadnt been seen as he is working on a new film but Nina going to the superbowl and Austin partying with his friends the same time is making me do a 75% that they have split (though it is possible that they just are not being seen out together). XXX is going to take Nina to Toronto initially and then the Dominican Republic so they would have been apart for a few weeks anyhow. Guessing that apart time can be quite tricky for actors.

BTW Arielle who played Lexie in tvd has been signed on to the 50 shades sequel. The guest stars/supporting cast from the first two years or so of TVD seem to do much better than the leads. I think at this rate only Nina is probably going to have a career outside. I think Paul and Ian have left it too late to get out and now the ratings are sinking like a stone.

Comment

Don't even put the words Westonkin and breakup together. It's sad about Dobwell if it's true but the return of Nough or Bastian or boy buffets would be welcome.

Comment

I'm amending my percentage of breakup to 90 - mainly due to VD spent with her girl pals. I am hoping for a Sebastian Stan (she face timed him on Super Bowl day) or Chris Evans (she's pally with his brother) hookup. She's only 27 so way too young to settle down. I could see that she is probably exhausting to be around - she always seems to be bouncing about and she seems to have masses of friends (probably shows she is not an evil witch).

I honestly can't see what she ever had in common with Ian as he seems to want to stay home and doesn't mix with large groups of friends (or anyone really apart from the wife) He only seems to go out when promoting ISF and seems completely boring.

Comment

started watching Quantico yesterday. It's fairly atrocious and I could care less about terrorism but I did see Rick Cosnett (looking somewhat better) and professor witchy witch from season 5... And Indian Eva Mendes (who, I think, is also on XXX sequel) is very good and beautiful

Comment

Ouch, doesn't look like Dobwell spent Valentine's Day together.

Austin was with this group of friends on Lovers' Day:

. . . and Nina was with a different crew:

Galentine's Day! Love you ladies!!! 😘

A photo posted by Lane Cheek (@cheeklane) on

#TheSunsetCrew #HappyValentinesDay 💝

When Nina made a VDay post of her own, she tagged a gazillion gal pals . . . but no Austin, obvs:

Shoe Love is True Love. 💝👠💐🤗💄#HappyValentinesDay

The fandom seems to have accepted the info and are now speccing about Nina and Tim Tebow (who she did the LipSync battle with, and who she saw at the Super Bowl). Beek, I hope not. I have no desire to see Nina do the NFL girlfriend gig. And with Tebow? Boooooring.

Other VDay Plecverse couples . . .

This is still happening! Danielle and Louis on Feb 1:

And on VDay:

I guess Louinelle has survived the birth of Louis' baby.

Nikkian did the Mardi Gras parade! . . . oh wait, no it was the *Mardi Paw* parade.

So! they were spending their VDay promoting ISF, because of course they were.

I do not understand Nikki's dress AT ALL for this occasion. What about that says 'happy parade time!'? But yes, long depressing granny gowns are a predilection of hers, I guess. This is what she wore a week or so ago to a Sleepy Hollow panel:

Sad, sad dresses of sadness.

Ending with the opposite of sadness . . .Channa on Valentine's:

🚴🏻🚴🏻

A photo posted by Chris Wood (@christophrwood) on

Hi!

A photo posted by Hanna Mangan Lawrence (@hannmang) on

Comment

Aw, Austin always looks like he has an IQ of about 98, so I thought they'd be really happy together.

Comment

Nikki's conversion into dowdy Mrs ISF is now complete - all social media, public appearances are there to promote ISF - creepy. I do wonder what split Stobrev as they did look pretty happy a month ago. But the boy buffet might be interesting. She did start a bit of excitement on social media the other night as she posted a shot with some S7 TVD chars - people now speculating that TVD will be cancelled and that she is going to film a couple of episodes. (Maybe they'll use a cgi Ian as he doesn't want to be in the same state as her)

Comment

Working...
                                X