No announcement yet.

Plecverse III: Return of The Plecverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She did start a bit of excitement on social media the other night as she posted a shot with some S7 TVD chars - people now speculating that TVD will be cancelled and that she is going to film a couple of episodes. (Maybe they'll use a cgi Ian as he doesn't want to be in the same state as her)

Yes, but those pics with 'Julian' and the other heretics were taken in LA, not ATL.

Season 6 meets season 7... And some new additions. #latergram #FridayFunDay

A photo posted by Nina Dobrev (@ninadobrev) on

I thought we were all doing a funny face. Guessss nooooottttt. #MissedTheMemo 😝😄😄😄

So there's no reason to think it has anything to do with Nina filming TVD eps. They are all friends with Lane and Trevor, so it makes sense they would hang out with Nina while in town. (and we all know Nina can't resist a passel of Aussies).

Cuteness alert! PDubs playing piano with his nephew today in New Jersey:

A photo posted by Paul Wesley (@paulvedere) on

And Westonkin from last night:

A + weekend. @frame_denim

A photo posted by Phoebe Tonkin (@phoebejtonkin) on

Looks like cast and crew had a long weekend, which would explain why so many are in LA or NYC right now.

Last edited by ophy; 02-15-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I don't want a visit to the past! Keep bringing new guys, Nina. For me.
      sigpic

Comment

Westonkin need to get on the baby making train, as the pic of Paul and his nephew is adorable!! Channa are too cute. By summer Nina should be good and on to her boy buffet or at least hopefully someone more interesting. Nikki and those outfits is just awful, all her money and she dresses like that, she needs a new stylist.

Comment

Well Stobrev breakup got coverage in People and E
          (Though some media sources are already doing the rise of Houbrev - again.) - usual split excuse of 'their schedules were keeping them apart'

Comment

Yep, confirmed. E! got the original, then People confirmed as well. Wonder why Nina's not using US Weekly anymore?

http://www.eonline.com/news/740874/n...nths-of-dating

NEWS/
            Nina Dobrev and Austin Stowell Break Up After 7 Months of Dating

Say it ain't so folks!

Despite romantic vacations and more than a few aww-worthy social media posts, E! News can exclusively confirm that Nina Dobrev and Austin Stowell have split.

"It started to get hard with both of their schedules," a source revealed to E! News. "They remain on good terms."

Multiple sources add that the split happened sometime around late January to early February. Perhaps that could explain the absence of any new couple shots in recent weeks.

Fans first began to speculate that the twosome was no longer romantic when theVampire Diaries star went to Super Bowl 50 without her main man.

In addition, the couple failed to share any sweet Valentine's Day messages together over the holiday weekend. Instead, Nina hung out with her best girlfriends where no men were in sight. "Sunday Funday," she wrote. "#HappyGALentinesDay."

Right, their 'schedules' made it too difficult. #thatsoundsfakebutokay

And! Seven months?

That's some odd math you got going on there, E!

Well, since I'm here anyway . . . . have some George and Janet in Cuba:

Thank you Cuba! It's been wonderful... We will be back!

A photo posted by Janet Hsieh (@janetagram) on

Comment

Must admit there are some nasty comments on the People article and on Twitter (mainly from IS's stans). How on earth are his stans so misogynist and seem to hate women. They all seem to act like it's an offence to them and their idol that a woman enjoys partying, holidays and spending time with her friends - all of these things are evil. Lots of pulling of pearls going around and they all seem to blame Nina for the split (as they have in the past). These same people are then yelling out for equality for women. I am scratching my head

Comment

The IS stans are hilarious and will always blame Nina for their breakup. Now if you go by IS sister in her rant to Kim, then Kim had some blame in the break up, which is funny. How do they get only 7 months, somebody needs to check the math on that one and the excuse of schedules, for once I wish they would just give the real reason. I mean can the truth really be all that horrible?

Comment

This is mostly a photodump, but wevs.

Nina at a pre-Oscar party in Elie Saab:

And again in Elie Saab for the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party:

Eh. It's fine, I guess. A little pastel for my taste. I almost think this dress would be better in the same green as her pre-Oscar dress.

Nikki at the Spirit Awards:

Nikki's love of muddy colored maxi dresses strikes again! . . . as does Ian's love of smarmy hand poses.

Nikkian at the Elton John viewing party:

Her dress is better here (kinda heavy, though? and still matronly for a 20 something) but holy moly, that dark lipstick was not a well thought-out idea. terrible.help.

Westonkin!

Phoebe in Elle, co-hosting a Chanel event at the Chateau Marmont:

http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g27...phoebe-tonkin/

Phoebe at some event in some dress:

Too twee for me, but she looks nice.

Paul, at another event, also wearing clothes (less twee):

Paul's mom immortalized the Stayley scene from the TVD/TO crossover event:

Paul and Phoebe [💕] #theoriginals @paulvedere @phoebejtonkin

A photo posted by Agnieszka (@agnieszka_wasilewski) on

On set together:

Julie interviewed Paul about the crossover:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/26...alflow_twitter

I’ve grown to be extremely close with the cast of the OG’s. We all live in ATL and hang often, and I had been missing working with “the original” family.

[Julie: Can we add Instagram photos of you and Phoebe?
                  Paul: Ummmm, no.]

. . .
                  The time I spent on VD with Daniel [Gillies] and Joseph (and a very brief scene my character had with Phoebe) was really special. They are all extremely gifted actors, very committed to the craft, and I was thrilled at the opportunity to breathe a bit of fresh creative air, change up the environment, and work with them again.

[Julie: I’d like you to be more honest and real here. You don’t have to spin your relationship with Gillies.
                  Paul: Okay, we had a set fling and he used me. I thought it would turn into something more. I’ve since forgiven him.]

. . .

Some of my favorite moments from The Vampire Diaries were from season 3. I found the storyline between Stefan and Klaus to be extremely compelling. It was a friend/foe type friendship, rooted in depth that took us back to the 1920s. When working with Joseph, there is always that glimmer of our characters being on the precipice of either saving each other’s lives or being mortal enemies. And of course we now have the added equation of being in love with the same woman, Caroline.

[Julie: WHY IN THE F— WOULD YOU MENTION THAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!
                  Paul: #teamklaroline]
                  . . .

The scene where I walk in for the first time and am introduced by Klaus to the gang was quite funny because Daniel (being Daniel) kept attempting to make me laugh on screen via holding the firepoker in his hand in various positions. I don’t know why holding a fire poker in arbitrary positions is funny to me, but it is. I can’t deny that I didn’t try a similar antic when it was on his coverage.

[Julie: The subtext here is palpable.
                  Paul: As long as he’s wearing that suit, he has my heart.]

. . .

The scene in the car with Hayley was, in actuality, incredibly awkward because we were quite literally crammed in a trunk. It was the last scene I shot on that episode. Both Phoebe and I somehow wanted to create some sort of physical separation between us (as much as possible given the space) because our characters had only crossed paths once on Vampire Diaries. But I suppose the awkwardness of the space lent itself to creating an interestingly intimate but awkward dynamic.

My scene with Joseph (and the last scene in the episode for my character) in the cemetery was quite lovely. I thought it was a nice conclusive ending to their “friendship.”I don’t know if these two will cross paths again, but I hope they do because I find there to be some great history and depth here, and much more to explore.

[Julie: That’s sweet, but tell the nice people what Joe Morgan did to you on your last day. You shouldn’t have to accept that kind of behavior.

Paul: We’re actors. Occasionally we have temper tantrums and throw heavy objects at each other. I don’t consider that to be unacceptable behavior. He was clearly intimidated by my hair. I don’t blame him. It’s daunting for any actor to share screen time with my impeccably coiffed mane.]

Ah, Paul is the best.

No 'together' pics yet of what Westonkin were doing on Oscar night, but we do have Paul, Emily Van Camp (JoMo's ex!) and Josh Bowman (the guy she left JoMo for!):

Suited up w/ classy couple ems and josh

A photo posted by Paul Wesley (@paulvedere) on

(in case anyone was wondering if that Revenge RLTL couple are still together . . . guess so!)

And in other Paul news (kinda), Torrey and her comedian bf Rick Glassman have broken up:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...a-year-w165155

According to an insider, DeVitto, 31, and Glassman broke up due to distance. “Her being in Chicago and him in L.A. put a strain on their relationship, so they amicably split,” the source tells Us. “They were both really into each other and it was hard for both of them.”

Well, there are plenty more comedians and costa rican surfers in the sea, so go get'em single Torrey.

Okay, now for some Louisnelle for no real reason except that I like Danielle's face:

Pics from Feb 20th:

On this same day some pics of Tyler Posey and Danielle were released, which started a firestorm of 'wait, is that the same dress she was wearing today but she's kissing somebody who is not the possibly-gay-one-from-1D? CHEATER CHEATER'

DRAMZ!
                  . . . until everyone realized the Danielle/Posey kiss happened back in last August:

Oops. So the only actual dramz! is the fact that Danielle repeats outfits. You know, like real people do sometimes.

Rumor on the street is that Louis is in a custody battle over his new kid, and his baby mama doesn't want Danielle to be around the baby. That may signal the beginning of the end of Louisnelle, oh well.

Speaking of babiez, all seems well with CandyCola's maternity leave:

Hello Saturday🐺👶🏼🎀

A photo posted by Candice King (@craccola) on

So proud to call this woman my wife and the mother of our beautiful Florence

A photo posted by Joe King (@josekingseco) on

And a cute throwback:

So they had a legitimately preggers lady on the show and *still* had to make fake bellies.

Channa hung out with Chris' visiting BFF in LA for a few days . . .

Ed and Chris with Drift:

Hold on one sec

A photo posted by Edward Schmit (@edwardschmit) on

I'd watch that show.

A+ Swag 👬

A photo posted by Hanna Mangan Lawrence (@hannmang) on

Sunday bloodies ✔️

We killed Disney today 👻👻👻

⭐️🔫

A photo posted by Chris Wood (@christophrwood) on

Corn.

And ending with a puppy pic because it's a puppy pic:

☀️ Sun chaser ☀️

If Drift grows into those gangly legs, he's gonna be a good sized dog. (sobbing forever bc my itty bitty puppy is now ENORMOUS).

ETA Ack! Forgot to include George and Janet. Janet worked the red carpet at the Oscars for HBO Asia:

Arghhhhh!!!! It's happening!!! #HBOAsiaOscars16

Rooney Mara!!! #HBOAsiaOscars16

So glam . . . . and then there's George . . . .

#Oscars2016 UPDATE

A photo posted by George Young (@instageorgey) on

Last edited by ophy; 03-01-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Apart from Ians smarmy hand gestures, he also seems to have started puffing his chest out a lot more on the red carpet. Some pics seemed to make him look like a pint sized wrestler. Nikki's goth vampire look was not good and she is dressing more and more frumpy - must be the earth mother thing.

Have they split up with Bryn? He was nominated for an Oscar with David Darg and there seemed to be no congrats or good luck stuff from the two humans. If my best friend was up for an Oscar I'd be retweeting it everywhere.

Nina's vanity fair dress was OK but similar to her last blush looking dress. She does have the figure to try out something more daring rather than the little princess look. The green one I prefered. Phoebe though does take fashion risks (not all work) but they are sometimes interesting and off the wall.

Comment

Tip top update, much needed, thank you.

Comment

I, for one, really like Nina's dress.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would like Nina's dress without the belt.

Comment

I thought Nina's green dress was nice and the blush color one could lose the belt, but I do agree she could take more fashion risks. Nikki's outfit was horrible and that lipstick was just a HUGE mistake. Phoebe looked good, even in the heart dress, which I was not found of, but she wore it well. That interview was great, Paul is funny. Channa are adorable.

Comment

Okay, update time! Where to start, where to start . . .

With Nina, I guess. In fact, I'm going to split this into three posts -- one for Nina (who might be dating again?), one for general miscellany, and one for Channa/Westonkin (one of whom *might* have split up although I don't actually think so).

As we know from the last post, off and on for the past few weeks, Nina has been filming in Toronto with Vin Diesel and Ruby Rose, (who she has been doing a prank war with).

@ninadobrev trailer... Wow.. This must be her head every night when she falls asleep. 😖😩👀🙈

A video posted by Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) on

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this badass chick!!! @rubyrose 👊🏼😎💁🏻🦄🤗😘

I found the Easter bunny.. Better looking than Santa Claus. @ninadobrev

A photo posted by Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) on

She took a break to go camping in Joshua Tree with pals (Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Paul's gang of very attractive people):

A bugs life. Looking up at us like... 🙄

And to be photographed with Scott Eastwood in LA by Lauren Paul, looking kinda cozy:

Another break later on to go to NYC to support a former Degrassi classmate in a play *and* to see Hamilton *and* meet Lin Manuel whaaaaaat.

Sooooo jelly over the Lin Manuel meeting like whoah. (And no, Nina is not maybe dating Alexander Hamilton, cool your jets).

Then back to LA with her mama for a brunch hosted by Variety and Ciroc and Women's Wear Daily honoring Nina for some reason but okay. Whatever the reason, it was sweet of Julie Plec to show up as well:

Girls that lunch 😋👯😋 Happy to support @ninadobrev at her #Empowered luncheon

A photo posted by @alessandraambrosio on

On to Coachella Wkend 1!

Nina hung out with loads of people, as per usual. Mostly the same old overlapping crowds . . . Ash Dragon, the 901 salon girls, Derek Hough, the Pauls, Arielle, Mark Foster, Josh Hutcherson (?), and Scott Eastwood, just to name a few. She even managed to find her little (Gilbert) brother:

It's all about balance at Coachella ✌🏼️ #livelokai @livelokai @joshhutcherson @mistersmims

Not her *most* embarrassing C'hella looks, but not her least, either.

Even though she was with several eligible gentlemen, the only potential pairing to catch the media's eye was Nina and Scott:

http://www.people.com/article/nina-d...cott-eastwood?

People ExclusiveNina Dobrev and Scott Eastwood Are Spending Time Together: 'They're Flirty,' Says a Source

She's been busy shooting xXx: The Return of Xander Cage in Toronto, but Nina Dobrev has still found time for a bit of fun.

The former Vampire Diaries star, 27, has been casually hanging out with actor Scott Eastwood, 30, a source tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"They're flirty and have been spending some time together," says the source, who adds that it's "not serious."

Dobrev – who split from actor Austin Stowell earlier this year – have been friends for a while. "Great night on the town with these ladies after Teen Choice awards. Until next time @ritaora and @ninadobrev," the actor posted on his Instagram last year.

On Saturday, the duo were spotted partying together at Neon Carnival (sponsored by Levi's, Re/Done and Tequila Don Julio) with friends including Derek Hough and Josh Hutcherson.

"They were all in great spirits and had a blast dancing together," says an onlooker.

A rep for Dobrev declined to comment.

Obvs, if it's in People then it's what *somebody's* PR team wants out there for whatever reason. Other than the tabs, they have been in pics twice in the past month, and Scott Eastwood liked one of Nina's insta pics:

That seems to be all the social media evidence for this ship. 'Hanging out casually' suggests that they are certainly hooking up, but she went to Coachella with Ash Dragon, not Scott. And there's no sign that they've been traveling together anywhere. He wasn't part of the camping trip, or any of her recent vacas or jaunts through airports. But! He was in Toronto a couple of weeks ago, and so was she, so . . .

He tweeted that he was leaving Toronto on April 5th:

Scott Eastwood ‏@ScottEastwood Apr 5
                              Peace out #Toronto Great city. Great people. On way back home. Now back to the #Cali sun. #Snowing #MiamiToToronto

And you know, they were awfully flirty and close right after she and ONB split up, right before she started dating Austin. Could be that Scott just waited out Dobwell relationship, and then pounced once she was free again. He's definitely her (recent) type, I mean he and Austin could be (sorta dumb) cousins or something.

And she seems to be his type, based on his model ex-gf:

and the other girl he was linked to for awhile:

Yeah, calling #Eastbrev totes plausible.

Even though I find this to be even blander and less interesting than Dobwell, at least Scott has some decent red carpets coming up in his future. Suicide Squad, Fast 8, that new Affleck movie, etc. Not a bad move on Nina's part, careerwise.

Nina is on her way back to Canada now, back to the XXX set.

Post-Chella Airport Vibes. Back to work ✌🏼️

Finis pour la Neenz update.
                              Last edited by ophy; 04-19-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Update Part 2.

Okay! On to General Miscellany . . .

Last read thru of S7:

Last read through of Season 7 with these fools! 😝 #herewecomeseason8

Both Kat and Ian have said that season 8 will be their last one, which has caused quite a stir. Kat said it in an interview:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...etails-w201473
                                Farewell, Mystic Falls! Kat Graham, who has played witch Bonnie Bennett on The Vampire Diaries since the supernatural drama's 2009 pilot episode, tells Us Weekly exclusively that she is leaving the show after season 8.

The actress, 26, spoke to Us at theiHeartRadio Music Awards on Sunday, April 3, at the Forum in Inglewood, California, where she revealed that it will be tough to say goodbye to the popular CW series, which is currently airing its seventh season.

"Season 8 will be my last season," Graham says. "I just hope that whatever I do after, the crew can come with me. If the crew can come with me, then we'll be good. The crew is going to be the hardest thing to let go, because we are a family."

"But you know what, another season is a whole other year, and we’re going to blow it out," she continues.

Not a big surprise to us. But it was a surprise to Julie!

Wet Paint reported that showrunner Julie Plec revealed that she was a bit stunned by Kat Graham’s announcement of wanting to leave The Vampire Diaries, but is thankful that she has plenty of time to do the character justice before she sends her on her way to wherever she’ll go.

Kat went blonde for the MTV Movie Awards:

For reals, that dress is terrible.

As for Ian, he announced that S8 would be his last one at a con in Nashville. People scurried off thinking he meant TVD was ending after S8, (which probably did NOT make Julie happy) so he backtracked a bit in a twitlonger:

“Hey all, so… Last weekend I talked to an audience at a Q&A about the end of #TVD and how excited I was to make what I believe — my last year — be as great as possible,” he wrote. “Somehow in my infinite wisdom and end-of-season foggy brain, I managed to make it sound like the show was coming to an end.

“Cut-to the press running stories that the show would be done after Season 8,” he continued. “Thing is, the people who actually make that decision (the CW and WB) haven’t made it yet! So let’s take things one step at a time: Season 7 wrap, vacation, lots of sleep, let the writers get started on Season 8, and then we’ll all see where we go from there. Until then, much love.”

You will notice that he certainly didn't take back the fact that S8 will be *his* last, even if the show continues without him. For what it's worth,I heard the clip from the con, and there was zero ambiguity about it. Ian is dunzo.

He has better things to do! Like carry his wife's purse around, I guess:

Also, he's been busy *not* building an animal sanctuary. I can't find the graphic on twitter now, but it was of Ian and Nikki announcing that they are donating 100 acres of bayou land as a 'nature' sanctuary. No mention of animals. A whole lot cheaper and easier to leave land the way it already is than to turn it into something else that requires staffing and an actual business plan and whatever. So I guess he is giving up . . the first casualty of no longer having a real grown-up in charge of ISF, oh well.

Nikki, meanwhile, is doubling down on her commitment to muddy colored dresses for some reason:

Her legs look great, though.

Okay, onto Candice . . . who is quite willing to let everyone see her (amazing) post baby body:

Out of office... @sugarbeachviceroy #sugarbeach

Vaca vibes

A photo posted by Joe King (@josekingseco) on

George and Janet also got their beach on:

When we're like...we both have nothing to wear LOL #fixingtheinternet

Oh hey look we both brought the same bikini top #matcho

Adorable.

Comment

Working...
                                X