No announcement yet.

The Study of Swiftology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is interesting, even if it isn't Taylor and Tom endgame, I want to know what these two are up to because they both are acting shady. I

Comment

• Question . . . are y'all actually buying into this whole Hiddleswift 2.0 theory or just playing with it because it's fun? I've spent so much time lurking on HSWASHO blogs at this point that I don't even know which way is up, y'all. I mean, I started doing it just for funsies, but I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. I'm afraid this is how actual tinhats get birthed! What if I'm just CRAY and my cray has infected all of you! What if THIS is a slippery slope and I start believing in Larries and Wincesters and those people who think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are sekrit marrieds with two sekrit babies!
      I believe and am invested in hoping that it is true. That said, if it's not, I will likely shrug and move on with my life. But it feels very possible, and also they are pretty, and also the world needs some story like this, so I am enjoying believing in it.

Comment

• Yeah, I think what I am trying to work through is: Am I crazy, or does HS 2.0 actually make sense? I mean, it's one thing to be messing around for entertainment, and another thing to start ACTUALLY thinking "well of course, Taylor has been ninja'ing her way to London to spend time with Tom off and on for months, duh" because it's starting to become hardwired into my brain that it's a real thing which is absolutely happening with like, no legitimate room for alternate explanations for observed behavior.

I see Tom carrying an extra coffee cup and in my head there's like, no way, it could be for anyone BUT Taylor even though OF COURSE it could have been. It could have been for anyone! He could have been bringing coffee to his housekeeper! Or the garbage man! Or his elderly neighbor who fancied a cup!

But in general the patterns do make a weird amount of sense, right? Even to people on the outside?

Maybe I just need to re-do the timeline this week . . .

The last time I felt like this was when I fell down the 'the real Paul McCartney died in the 1960s and a talented impostor took his place' rabbit hole and I CAN'T GO BACK TO THAT AGAIN.

That said, if it's not, I will likely shrug and move on with my life.

Oh, for sure. I'm not invested to the point where it would affect my, you know, real life or anything. Just the one I live here . . . and only to the extent that I'd have to find something new and shiny to take it's place pretty quick.
        Last edited by ophy; 04-24-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• But in general the patterns do make a weird amount of sense, right? Even to people on the outside?
          To me, there's something going on, and if it's not Taylor, it's gotta be big. Because running and acting freakish because somebody saw you with two coffees is just crazy.

Comment

• The last time I felt like this was when I fell down the 'the real Paul McCartney died in the 1960s and a talented impostor took his place' rabbit hole and I CAN'T GO BACK TO THAT AGAIN.
            I just googled inside my gmail and I TOTALLY HAVE THAT CHAT from 2006 when you spent the day convincing me Paul was dead. So, CLEARLY, I'm only here to be an enabler.

Also, something *is* up, but it could be that they both have something up in their totally separate lives. That happens. But there is enough curious evidence that this could be happening. I like the mystery of it!
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I don't really believe it, but unlike other theories (Paul is dead, ahem or secret wives) I totally believe it is possible.
              sigpic

Comment

• I believe and am invested in hoping that it is true. That said, if it's not, I will likely shrug and move on with my life. But it feels very possible, and also they are pretty, and also the world needs some story like this, so I am enjoying believing in it.
                This. One hundred percent.

Comment

• I just googled inside my gmail and I TOTALLY HAVE THAT CHAT from 2006 when you spent the day convincing me Paul was dead. So, CLEARLY, I'm only here to be an enabler.

Oh, man. That means that for the past ELEVEN YEARS, every time I see 'Paul McCartney', I'm thinking, "Oh hey there, Faul! (Faux Paul), I know your secret! EARLOBES DON'T LIE" and then I'm wondering about which of his wives knew the truth. Linda for sure . . . they could never have pulled off the deception without Linda, but Heather and Nancy? Hmmmm. Probably not.

I'm gonna be mumbling EARLOBES DON'T LIE, WILLIAM SHEARS CAMPBELL on my deathbed and y'all know it.

Oh . . . and this is Day 81, by the way!

One of the Tom blogs found an old pic of Taylor with Kelsea and pretended it was new (I guess to suggest she's been in Nashville all this time?), but didn't realize that the Swiftys would immediately recognize that the pic was from 2015 . . . and Kelsea is off touring somewhere now anyway. But manufacturing evidence is quite the desperation move.

Y'all think Taylor is going to apologize for all that she's put the fandoms through in the past 81 days?

ETA No, but for reals . . . look at the fucking earlobes, sheeple!

. . . and Paul's eyes were brown!

Faul's eyes are green!

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT, BILLY SHEARS.

Last edited by ophy; 04-25-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• My SIL's eyes are brown but can totaly look like green in some pics. Just sayng.
                    sigpic

Comment

• My eyes change from brown to green.

BUT EARLOBES DO NOT CHANGE.
                      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• BUT EARLOBES DO NOT CHANGE.

THANK YOU.

Once you realize that the real Paul McCartney died in 1966, you can't unring that bell!

So the Clash of the Fandoms has been interesting today. The Stoners are still in the depths of despair over The Outlaw King going to Chris Pine, and are starting to wonder if Tom's ever going to announce anything new, and the Swiftys who mostly care about Taylor's music are equally as cranky because there are zero indications that TS6 is going to drop in 2017. So both sides are sniping at the HSWASHOs, who are like the scapegoats for both gangs. Some of the career focused Swiftys think Taylor disappeared because she doesn't want to give kerrazy tinhatter shippers anything to work with, and some of the Stoners are fretting that dating Taylor might have RUINED Tom's career and caused The Outlaw King production team to drop him. They are ripping into the HSWASHO because NOTHING but NOTHING would be worse for Tom's eventual Oscar prospects and longterm film prestige than for the people to start thinking Tom is back with the career-ruining life-ruining snake woman again.

Clearly, he was very worried about his career here!

It was his top priority all summer long!

I think fans who care this much about their fave's career and/or general popularity are tunnel visioned. Life is short, people! Relationships are important . . . whether or not you are part of a particular movie or release songs by a specific date are not. Whether or not the general public is applauding you doesn't matter at all if you are FIGHTING FOR ACTUAL LOVE.

There's also been more wackadillyness with Tom's pap pics . . . the ones of him talking to the THM producer in his running clothes from this week were ONLY posted on Just Jared (just like The Second Coffee Cup of Dooooom pics were only posted on JJ) and just like TSCCoD pics, these were taken down, too. And none of the British press have been allowed(?) to post any of Tom's recent pics. Normally The Daily Fail would have jumped on all of these, but nada. Weirdness with the distribution rights? Some new strategy on Tom's PR team's part? Somebody else blocking distribution?

Regardless, when you step back and look at the Big Picture, there's an odd synchronicity going on. Other than Kong promo, Tom has vanished off social media. So has Taylor. Tom doesn't appear to be working. Taylor doesn't either. Tom is acting squirelly with paps.Taylor is avoiding them entirely. Taylor went to LA and NYC when Tom was there. Tom has been spending most of his time in the UK, and Taylor . . . well, that's the only overseas locale we've gotten real hints for.

Comment

• Question . . . are y'all actually buying into this whole Hiddleswift 2.0 theory or just playing with it because it's fun?
                          Yes and yes. I am a believer in sekrit shenanigans BECAUSE it's fun! The pro Hiddleswift 2.0 evidence might be circumstantial, but there is a LOT of it and I am always Team Smoke=Fire. I don't follow Tom outside of this thread at all, but he has never seemed to care much about being papped while doing mundane things. So why would he start now? And even if he is annoyed at the overexposure because he thinks it's damaging his career or whatever (psst, it's not), it seems verray extreme to be so annoyed that he'd have his peeps try to make the pics disappear. And Taylor LOVES being online. She likes interacting with her fans and her friends across a bunch of social media so for her to ghost like this is very OOC and probs extremely hard for her. I feel like there's a bigger reason other than that she's taking an extended vacation from everything.

Comment

• I'm Team "Taylor got her ass handed to her last summer and is in deep strategy mode for her next career reinvention". I actually wouldn't be shocked if she was secretly dating (I pretty much think she does this constantly and have always had a low-key theory that the majority of her songs probably AREN'T about who we think they are, but probably dudes she dated that we don't even know about), and sure, it could be Tom. But I mostly think the Hiddleswift press combined with Kimye humiliating her sent her to lick her wounds.

Comment

• The Paul McCartney stuff was great, gave me a good giggle.

Comment

• Day 83!

I actually wouldn't be shocked if she was secretly dating (I pretty much think she does this constantly and have always had a low-key theory that the majority of her songs probably AREN'T about who we think they are, but probably dudes she dated that we don't even know about)

Oh, I mos def think this is true.

But I mostly think the Hiddleswift press combined with Kimye humiliating her sent her to lick her wounds.

I could almost buy this except the timing doesn't quite add up. The Kimye nonsense happened in July, and the break up happened/was announced in early September. Taylor was still going out and about and taking part in public life and getting papped just like normal up until the end of November. She didn't start to fade away until after Thanksgiving . . . coinkydinkally the same weekend that Tom returned to the UK from Unicef filming in South Sudan. And she didn't go deep MIA until February. That's like FIVE MONTHS after Hiddleswift ended and SEVEN MONTHS after the Kimye stuff went down. If her wounds were so big they needed to be licked in isolation, why wait so long to do it?

Okay! I think that's my cue to update the timeline!

THE GIANT TIMELINE OF HINKY HIDDLESWIFTY COINDINKYS:

Again, there are stars next to the ones where their overlap is documented and not just speculated.

*1) In September, Taylor's jet flew NYC to LA the night of the Emmy's, stayed for 24 hrs, and then left. Tom left the Emmy's parties at around the same time Taylor's jet would have landed, and he left LA for Australia a couple of hours after Taylor's jet left LA. We actually found out later that Taylor stayed the whole week (she got her hair cut and attended a private birthday party), so the jet must have just dropped her off and returned for her later.

*2) During the first week in October, Tom came from Oz to LA for reshoots for Skull Island, and Taylor was weirdly in LA at the same time. Like, she was definitely there, but she wasn't papped there (and neither was he) for about a week.

*3) At the end of October, Tom wraps Thor, skips all the wrap party stuff, and high tails it to LA and then London . . . and Taylor's jet goes to London for a couple of days, too.
                                Lainey posts about it, and several other outlets also pick up on the possibility that Taylor went to London to spend time with Tom. This is when Taylor starts chartering private jets, according to those who track such things. Gossip Cop issues a denial that they are getting back together.

4) Mid-November, Tom goes out to LA to do Jimmy Kimmel and Skull Island promo, and he and Tay are both MIA for a couple of days. Then he's back in London, and she's in Puerto Rico with her family on vaca. Tom goes to South Sudan for UNICEF, returns November 25th. Taylor throws a Friendsgiving party in Rhode Island.

Then Taylor goes deeeeep MIA right after Thanksgiving (so basically the day or so after Tom returned to London from Africa). In retrospect, Thanksgiving was almost like a 'good bye for the next few months' party.

5) In the first half of December (including her bday on 12/13), Taylor was MIA for a couple of weeks and Tom was spotted in London a couple of times (running and getting coffee/breakfast near his house).

6) Tom was spotted on Taylor's birthday December 13th at dinner at a fancy place (Duck and Waffles) with a private dining room and a private elevator up to the private dining room, with no word at all about who he was dining with (apparently he was only spotted because he left the private room for the bathroom).

The person who asked for the pic asked Tom to make a 'T' for a particular charity that I can't remember the name of.

Also, Tay's friends congratulate her for her birthday on insta, implying in many posts that she is far away and can't celebrate with them. There is no squad party for Tay's bday.

7) Taylor was definitely in Nashville for Christmas:

. . . and in Missouri for Christmas day:

8) After Christmas Day, Taylor went MIA again, and was missing through New Year's Eve. Not having/attending a party for her birthday or NYE is super duper unusual for her. Tom wasn't spotted out at any NYE events, either. According to his GQ interview, he spent NYE with 'friends', singing David Bowie:

On New Year’s Eve, he listened to “Under Pressure” with his friends. "’Cause love’s such an old-fashioned word," he recites. "And love dares you to care for the people on the edge of the night. And love dares you to change our way of caring about ourselves. This is our last dance, this is our last dance, this is ourselves". You should’ve seen his face when he was saying these words. His eyes were closed, and it was like he was in a trance. It was the best face!

The lyrics Taffy left out:

Keep coming up with love
                                But it's so slashed and torn
                                Why - why - why?
                                Love love love love love
                                Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking

Can't we give ourselves one more chance
                                Why can't we give love that one more chance

Just sayin'!

9) Taffy interviewed Tom for GQ on January 2nd and 3rd (or 3rd and 4th?). These pics of Tom and Taffy (the mystery brunette! according to The Daily Fail) was presumably taken the night before he showed up at her door at 6AM to FIGHT FOR LOVE.

He totally looks like he's wondering if he screwed something up in the second one. "Did I remember to tell her I believe in FIGHTING FOR LOVE," he is musing to himself.

10) On January 6, Tom left London for LA to attend the Golden Globes. Taylor was definitely in London filming the I Don't Want to Live Forever video with Zayn January 7 - 8, but it wasn't clear if she arrived there the day before they filmed, or if she had been there for awhile. Her jet came from NYC the day before, but that's also when Tree showed up. So the spec is that Tree was on the jet . . . and that possibly Tay had already been staying there. Nobody knows where Taylor stayed while in the UK, or where she went. She wasn't spotted or papped off the set.

*11) Taylor's jet flew from London to LA, landing on January 8, a couple of hours after the Golden Globes ended. Tom skipped out on the parties, only hanging out at a couple for like an hour total.

*12) Tom and Taylor were both in LA for several days after the Golden Globes. Tom is spotted doing Skull Island promo and having dinner with Hugh Laurie, but otherwise, nada. Taylor is spotted at the gym, but otherwise nada. Tom leaves LA on Jan 14th to return to London.

This is the one and only time in 2017 that Taylor has been papped:

13) Abi, Taylor's BFF, goes to a wedding gown shop in ATL with her bridesmaids to choose a wedding dress on Jan 21.

Taylor does not go with them, even though she's supposedly in Nashville, and Atlanta is only a 20 min flight away. It was a planned event (one of the bridesmaids even flew in from Texas to attend). Even though Abi was bombarded with fans asking her why Taylor wasn't there, Abi does not respond with an explanation.

14) Taylor is MIA for two weeks after Tom returned to London (on 1/14). She reappears in NYC with GiGi on Feb 1st.

15) Taylor performs in Houston on Feb 4th. She tells the crowd that this is her 'only concert in 2017'. She leaves right after the show on her jet (almost no hobnobbing with the celeb guests and whatnot, no partying with Ruby just a quick pic with her), then lands in Nashville at like 3:30AM . . . and 20 minutes later a charter jet leaves the same airport for Luton airport. According to the trackers, nothing else landed at Nashville before or after Taylor's jet, and nothing else left (except for the private charter) until later in the day during regular business hours. And! Tom was spotted at a gas station in the UK some hours earlier (not far from his mother's area . . which is an hour or so from Luton airport).

18) Tom's GQ article comes out on Feb 8th ( HE HAS SO MANY HEART FEELS, YO) . . . and a denial that he's "desperate to reunite with Taylor Swift" is posted to Gossip Cop the next day.

19) Tom's birthday on Feb 9th. Tom and Taylor are both MIA that day. Tom tweets that he went for a run in the rain and ate a piece of cake. It looks like he deleted that tweet because I can't find it now. There was also a twitter sighting of him in a shop in Oxford (where his dad lives) with 'two guys'.

20) On Feb 10th, Tom follows Ed Sheeran on twitter, and Ed follows back. Ed is in NYC at that time.

21) On Feb 12th, Tom presents at the Baftas, arriving an hour late, skipping the pre-parties, red carpet, and after parties.

22) Feb 16th, Tom flies to LA for Skull Island promo tour. He tells a lot of people that he is 'taking a long break' this year in order to 'fix up his kitchen and do stuff around his house'.

23) Feb 18th, a dark haired 'Taylor clone' is spotted wearing workout gear on Oxford Street in London. She is followed by an older big guy, has an American accent, and gets into a dark car.

24) On Feb 19th, Lily D. posts an insta story from backstage at London Fashion Week, and some people think they can hear Taylor laughing.

25) Feb 21st, Tom returns to London from LA with two BIG suitcases, even though he only wore two outfits while there (and was wearing one of those two outfits on the plane).

26) Feb 22nd, Tom goes to the Gucci show and after party in Milan.

27) Feb 24th, Little Big Town tells an entire concert crowd in Nashville that Taylor isn't there because she's in London.

28) March 2nd, Ed and Tom did a radio show together:

Ed: "I played Tom the album last summer, and he still remembers-"

Interviewer: "Hang on a minute, what's -- what's all this about?"

Tom: "I got -- I got a good little preview, yeah."

Ed: "We were in Rome, weren't we?"

Tom: "We were."

Ed: "In Rome."

Int: "So the album was ready a year ago?"

Ed: "About 70% of it was"

IN ROME. UGH ROME.

29) March 4th, Taylor is spotted in Nashville bebopping in her car, two days after a) Tom left London for the Kong Mexico premiere and b) a charter flight went from London to Nashville.

[email protected] was behind me in traffic and she was recording herself dancing and it was the greatest thing I've ever seen haha #Nashville pic.twitter.com/cnHSMTXioU

— JPNashville13 (@JPNashville13) March 4, 2017

This also marks when Taylor stopped using social media. She promo'ed Ella's new music and then stopped even going on tumblr.

* 30) March 5th, an interview with Tom on the radio about Taylor:

"Do you guys still keep in touch?" and then he answered "Yeah, we're still friends, yeah."

Tom is in NYC for promo.

Ed says Taylor is 'flourishing' and 'enjoying her break' and 'having the best time ever'.

Also, Tay's jet goes from Nashville to NYC.

31) March 6th, Tom fits in Ed's secret show in NYC, between his public events/panels.

And the press takes notice in a big way.

* 32) March 7th Ed is papped going into Taylor's Tribeca apt in NYC, and then was papped leaving four hours later. Tom flew out of NYC later that day, I think?

33) March 9th Tom is asked in a radio interview if he is single:

Interviewer: (referring to someone they work with): "She wanted me to ask if you are single?"

Tom: "I am."

Int: "You are single."

Tom: "Yep, absolutely, yes sir."

Int: "Single and available.

Tom: "Isn’t that the whole point of being single?"

Tom wears a nice suit at the LA premiere:

. . . and Taylor's jet goes from NYC to Nashville. So she was presumably only in NYC for a few hours longer than Tom was in town.

34) March 30th Tom is spotted at the airport in ATL (for Thor reshoots).

35) March 31st Taylor is spotted in Nashville.

36) April 1st Taylor's jet goes from Nashville to NYC.

37) April 2nd Chris Hemsworth and Taika Waititi were in NYC, so it's possible Tom was there, too.

38) April 8th Tom is spotted in Primrose Hill. He's been spotted in and around London a lot during the day running and getting coffee and riding the tube.

39) April 14th Tay's assistant, a couple of bodyguards, and the cats emerge from Taylor's apt.

This cast doubt on the media's recent insistence that Taylor has been in Nashville for the past few months (because nobody would be cat sitting her cats in NYC if she was in the US).

That same day, Tom is spotted carrying The Second Coffee Cup of Doooooom in London near his house:

40) April 15th Tom is spotted in Suffolk during Easter weekend.

41) April 22nd The pics of Tom with The Second Coffee Cup of Doooooom are taken down off the only outlet that posted them (Just Jared).

Also updating this list . . .

The things that Tay has skipped while being MIA:

- Abi's wedding dress shopping in December
                                - her own birthday party/NYE parties
                                - all of the I Don't Want To Live Forever promo. (Zayn did it all alone. She didn't even do a single radio call in interview.)
                                - Gigi's Tommy Hilfiger show in LA.
                                - Grammy's/parties
                                - Karlie's fundraiser in London
                                - Oscar parties
                                - LBT's concert in Nashville
                                - Todrick's last week at Kinky Boots (Todrick said she had promised to come before his run ended, but she didn't)
                                - Camila's birthday party in LA
                                - The I Heart Radio awards
                                - Karlie's debut of her Express line in St. Louis in March
                                - Abi's birthday dinner in Nashville in April
                                - Easter with her family in Nashville
                                - Gigi's birthday party in April
                                - Jaime King's birthday party in April

Okay, make of all of that what you will.

Last edited by ophy; 05-01-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X