No announcement yet.

The Study of Swiftology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elsewhere of course it's all about them hooking up again. It made an Australian morning tv show and errrrything, so it must be true? :P

According to Swifties, Cablevision Hackitude has always used TMZ as his mouthpiece, so I guess it's what he wants out there for whatever reason.

Sounds like Tree! might be downplaying it in US Weekly's follow up:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...ppened-w442677

“It was a very brief, simple text exchange,” the source tells Us.“They are going to run into each other around town and at events, and they need it to be cool. So if the media sees them in the same place, they won’t start freaking out. They are cool again but absolutely [have] no plans to get back together. It was more of an olive branch between them.”

Taylor went out to dinner with fancy friends (Cara D., Jack Antonoff, Lorde, Suki Waterhouse, Sienna Miller, Brooke Shields, etc.).

I'm still digging the hair.

So she's still in NYC, not dashing around in jets or showing up in Oz for Hiddleswiftian ex-sex.

ETA So the theory is that Calvin is playing extra nice because the deadline for submitting songs to the Grammy's ends this month and he wants to give This Is What You Came For (aka The Song Taylor Wrote For Him) the best chance. They are both invested in the success of that song, so . . . it's kind of like they have to suck it up and be co-parents until the Grammy's voting is over. Makes sense to me!
    Last edited by ophy; 09-30-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

This is is so high school, I love it.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...calvin-harris/

Taylor Swift: Tom Hiddleston Made Me Dump Calvin Harris!

A source tells In Touch that Hiddleston informed Swift that Harris had been making moves on other women behind her back:

“Tom told her that Calvin hit on one of his friends,” says the source.

“She and Calvin were already having problems, so this weighed on her.”

The insider claims Swift was already unsure about her future with Harris at the time that Hiddleston dropped the bomb on her.

She started dating Hiddleston within weeks of dumping Harris, but that relationship quickly imploded, and Swift soon began to suspect she'd been duped.

“Taylor started to feel like he was using her,” the insider says of Taylor's breakup with Tom.

Shortly after they went their separate ways, Swift decided to investigate Hiddleston's allegations by meeting with the woman whom Harris had allegedly flirted with.

"Taylor met with the girl Tom said Calvin was hitting on, and she denied it ever happened," says the source.

"Now she and Calvin are talking again.”

Yes, it seems it's too late for Calvin and Taylor's relationship, but by all accounts Swift and Harris are friends again following an ugly, high-profile breakup.

Until now it was unclear what led the exes to bury the hatchet, but now it's beginning to look like Swift's detective work led her to the conclusion that she was wrong to kick Harris to the curb over baseless allegations.

Friends say Taylor was furious when she found out Hiddleston had lied to her, and now she and Harris regard the actor as a common enemy.

Not likely to be at all true BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Comment

It's delicious, true or not.

Comment

Wow they sure spun that quickly. True or Not it is good drama fun!

Comment

Tay was last spotted in Nashville over a week ago, when fans ran into her while hiking:

But since then the jets have gone hither and thither, to LA last Saturday and then the following Saturday night the big jet went to Nashville- NYC- Nashville, where both jets are now. Swifties think she was in LA for the whole week and is in Nashville now, prepping for her Austin concert.

But! Note that she may have been in LA for awhile, totes off the radar, not spotted anywhere by anyone, because! Tom was also in LA this past week, doing re-shoots for Skull Island. Totes under the radar, and not spotted by anyone until he was seen at LAX leaving for Oz again last night.

Hello Loki. We're on the same flight. Such a good dude.

A photo posted by Dawid Naude (@dawidn_) on

We don't know when he got to LA or where he was in LA exactly, but they likely overlapped* in the area for a few days perhaps.

* ahem

I mean yeah, he was probs too busy shooting for any monkeyshines and she was probably in town for some other random reason, but it is INTERESTING that Taylor vanished off to LA BOTH of the ONLY two times that Tom has been in the States while filming Thor3 since the break-up.

But you know, wevs. Just a coinkydink, I'm sure.

(vanessa right now):

As for GayTayspiracies, Karlie has been in Europe for awhile, but is apparently heading to NYC now. And Cara has been staying in Taylor's carriage house in NYC since her split from Annie (St.Vincent . . . who might be dating Kristen Stewart now, btw). She's been spotted coming and going even though Taylor hasn't been there . . . which is sparking new Cara/Taylor = girlfriends rumors.

The Kaylors, of course, are vehemently denying that that Caylor is an actual thing, which is funny*.

* since neither of them are probably an actual thing, but they sound alike and I love homonymns! Pun intended!

Comment

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but....

Comment

I wish we had more on that possible overlap*!

*ahem

The Tom fans were mostly all "nooooooope, it didn't happen!" and insisting that Tom didn't get into LA until Thursday, but they don't have any actual basis for that. He could have gotten in as early as Tuesday, as far as I can tell, which would have been a five day overlap.*

*ahem

But the plane tracking was a bit off . . . the plane did go LA - Nashville-- White Plains- Nashville (probably White Plains so Taylor could see Blake and the baby again) but Taylor didn't return to Nashville with the jet. She stayed in NYC. Here she is out with Cara, Dakota Johnson, Suki Waterhouse, etc on Oct 11th at the Waverly Inn.

One of her bodyguards is carrying the whole tablecloth out of the restaurant:

Which is sparking theories that maybe Taylor was scribbling lyrics on it and wanted to keep it.

We know some of what was written on there because Suki snapped it:

(the 'K' was Taylor doodling for her wifey Karlie, duh).

And out with the squad ( and my baeby genius Lorde!) again last night at a Kings of Leon concert:

Lily, Cara, Dakota, Lorde, Martha, Suki, etc. I think Lily is married to one of the Kings, which kinda makes her a Queen of Leon?

No Karlie either night, even though she is definitely back in NYC. Loooots of peeps on tumblr doing a prayer circle for k'lor pics to come out this week. It's been a long time since they were in the same pic together.

Karlie was spotted elsewhere in town attending a Yom Kippur service last night. Which has got folks in a tizzy thinking that maybe she's converting to Judaism for Josh (which effectively kills kaylor dead, because YOU DON'T CHANGE RELIGIONS FOR A BEARD). Which is possible? Saw a rumor that Josh has been seen looking at rings, but I don't know how reliable that was.

Getting engaged to a Kushner in this particular election year? LOL.

Comment

Another night out a concert in NYC . . . and this time Karlie joined her wife and their friends! 'bout damn time, girl.

This ended the drought of k'lor pics, huzzah:

Cara, Dakota, Lily, Suki, blonde person, other blonde person, maybe another blonde person? and also Serena Williams and Zoe Kravitz and Zoe Kravitz' boyf.

And Tay sparked mucho speculation by posting a Kings of Leon song on insta . . .

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY AND WHO ARE YOU SAYING IT TO, TAYLOR.

"Over"

I see the grass beneath me
                  I smell the winter sky
                  And think to myself
                  Don't pass me by
                  You dance in strange conditions with strangers of the night
                  I see you're crazy and so am I

You bled out red and blue
                  The boys of NYU, they saw you coming from miles away
                  Nothing is quite as homey, we dive in sunny days
                  I see you Kenny, you castaway

Oh, don't say it's over
                  Don't say is over, anymore
                  Oh, don't say it's over
                  Don't say it's over, anymore

Bright lights, that made the city
                  [?] on Christmas eve and all the good times, we've ever seen
                  The roles we played together
                  The slaps across my face
                  My face brings new reason you write the scene

Oh, don't say it's over
                  Don't say is over anymore
                  Oh, don't say it's over
                  Don't say it's over anymore

My angel hovers over
                  The light comes crashing in
                  I know it's how this here story ends
                  I'll hang around forever, until you cut me down
                  I'm crossed and ready to face the crowd

It's obviously about Calvin . . . no it's about Tom, no wait, it's totally Karlie.

Comment

YOU GUYS.

So I have been out of town with sloooooow internet, and just got back and don't really know what is going on BUT!!! Thor 3 finally wrapped a couple of days ago which means Tom is now free . . . and Taylor's big jet flew from LA to London. Which is, you know, where Tom just happens to live and stuff.

Because Tom skipped the wrap party in Oz, hopeful Swifties think he might have flown from Queensland to LA, and then on to the UK with Taylor . . . but I'm not sure if the math works out correctly. Another theory is this one, that I yoinked from a tumblr anon who maths better than me:

Timezone math 101: Taylor left LA Friday evening 8pm local time, which translates to 11pm NY time and 4am Saturday morning in London. She flies 4 hours and lands in NY 3am local time, which translates to midnight in LA and 8am in London. Refuel takes an hour, and then she flies seven hours and lands at Stansted 4pm local time, 11am NY time and 8am LA time, only a few hours after Tom would've landed at Heathrow if he left Australia Friday afternoon Australian time, which is what I think he did.

Maybe? And Stansted is the same airport she used in June when she and Tom waltzed around the Suffolk beach with his mama.

Regardless, there are a whole bunch of Hiddleswifters throwing a "they never really broke up! and/or they got back together the week of the Emmys!" party on tumblr.

Would be pretty funny if it was just a coinkydink . . . but of course, that means THREE coinkydinks post-breakup . . . . Taylor went out to LA both of the times while Tom was in town, so going to his home town of London just as he's finished filming would be NUMERO TRÉS.

Like I said, though, I am playing catch up here because I was offline. I'll post a real update in here on the morrow.
                    Last edited by ophy; 10-30-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Plane update! The big jet is heading to Maine from the UK today, so the jet was at Stansted from 4 pm Saturday until noon Monday UK time.

So! Either she sent the plane back to the States because she's planning on staying in the UK for awhile and doesn't want to pay the higher parking fees (most likely option), or she sent it there to pick him up and bring him to her, or she was only in London for 36 hrs for some other reason and now she wants to hide away in Maine with her wife, Karlie, or the plane went to London but Taylor was never on it and she's actually still in LA?

Or! Perhaps she was sending Meredith and Olivia Benson off on a cats only holiday/shopping spree why not.

Tay hasn't popped up in pics or sightings or on social media since she was seen hanging with Gigi in LA before the plane took off. So that's like four days off the radar (a long time for Taylor). And if she was actually in the States all this time, it would be very odd that she didn't show up to any of the LA or NYC celeb Halloween parties.

And Tom has also been off the radar for at least that long as well . . . he hasn't popped up anywhere yet either, not since wrapping Thor.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...ad2465369995d9

THOR star Chris Hemsworth skipped the wrap party for his movie on Saturday night as fans got their first glimpse of footage from the Gold Coast-shot sequel Ragnarok.

Filming on the multimillion-dollar special effects extravaganza finished on Friday after 18 weeks of excitement across the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

More than 1000 members of cast and crew let their hair down at the QT Hotel on Saturday night to celebrate.

However, it is understood none of the leading cast, including Hemsworth (pictured), Sir Anthony Hopkins, Jeff Goldblum and Tom Hiddleston attended.

And tumblr rumors say that when crew members were asked where he was, they said he's already left the country. Which suggests that he hightailed it out of Australia as soon as he could. And since Infinity Wars filming in ATL has been pushed off to January, he's got at least two months off before Marvel will need him (assuming he's even in Infinity Wars, which nobody knows for sure yet).

SO MUCH FREE TIME. WHAT TO DO WITH IT.*

* obvs they might not be together at all and we really might just have three geographical coincidences stacked on top of each other and THAT IS ALSO FINE except it's not fine at all because THIS IS ALL I WANT FROM YOU, 2016! Well, this and a Hillary landslide, but that goes without saying.

In other Tay news, her concert in Austin was sold out to 80k people. She wore a sparkly formal shortie onesie whyyyyy:

And if you are wondering if she played anything Hiddleswiftish . . . maybe?

The setlist:

“New Romantics”
                      “22”
                      “Blank Space”
                      “I Knew You Were Trouble”
                      “Style”
                      “You Belong To Me”
                      “Fifteen”
                      “Holy Ground”
                      “We Are Never Getting Back Together”/Bad Blood (mashup)
                      “Love Story”
                      “This Is What You Came For”
                      “Sparks Fly”
                      “Wildest Dreams”
                      “Out Of The Woods”
                      “Shake It Off

There were three which were the most potentially Hiddleswift-like . . .

Sparks Fly:

My mind forgets to remind me
                      You're a bad idea
                      You touch me once and it's really something,
                      You find I'm even better than you imagined I would be.
                      I'm on my guard for the rest of the world
                      But with you I know it's no good
                      And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would...

Drop everything now
                      Meet me in the pouring rain
                      Kiss me on the sidewalk
                      Take away the pain
                      'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

Holy Ground:

Back to a first-glance feeling on New York Time.
                      Back when you fit in my poems like a perfect rhyme.
                      Took off faster than a green light "Go".

. . .
                      Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
                      But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you.
                      Tonight I’m gonna dance like you were in this room.
                      But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you,

And of course! The ultimate Met Gala song:

Enchanted:
                      There I was again tonight
                      Forcing laughter, faking smiles
                      Same old tired lonely place

Walls of insincerity,
                      Shifting eyes and vacancy
                      Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
                      Across the room your silhouette
                      Starts to make its way to me
                      The playful conversation starts
                      Counter all your quick remarks
                      Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
                      All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
                      I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
                      I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
                      I was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up
                      2 AM, who do you love?
                      I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
                      And now I'm pacing back and forth
                      Wishing you were at my door
                      I'd open up and you would say, "Hey,
                      It was enchanting to meet you,
                      All I know is I was enchanted to meet you."

This is me praying that
                      This was the very first page
                      Not where the story line ends
                      My thoughts will echo your name
                      Until I see you again
                      These are the words I held back
                      As I was leaving too soon
                      I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
                      Please don't have somebody waiting on you

I mean, c'mon.

The big surprise of the night was performing This Is What You Came For for the first time, of course. And she did it with plenty of side-eye, too:

That plus mashing up Bad Blood with We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together had folks wincing for Calcutta Hardly.

After the concert, she headed to LA . . . and went to Drake's birthday party with Karlie and some of the other girls.

A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

Happy belated @champagnepapi

A photo posted by Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss) on

. . .. and John Mayer and Katy Perry were there, too.

http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity...es-bday-party/

As you presumably know, Taylor Swift doesn't get along with Katy Perry and their shared ex-boyfriend Mayer, and reportedly spent the entire party delicately avoiding them once she realized they were in attendance. "Taylor stayed at her table [with the] crew she came with," a source tellsUs Weekly. "Taylor was ready to party when she got there, but when she realized Katy and John were there, she just stayed put at her table."

Apparently, the star was at the event with friends, and "didn't want to make a big scene and leave when she saw they were there too."

Meanwhile, Us Weekly's source reports that "Katy didn't care that Taylor was there" because "she's above all that," and claims she even found a moment to make nice with John Mayer. "John approached Katy and they talked—they're on good terms. Seeing John is like seeing an old friend."

Honestly, it's getting to the point where seeing this feud pop up on the internet every few months is also like seeing an old friend, that's how long it's been going on for.

Taylor going to Drake's party sparked Drake/Taylor rumors . . . which is dumb because if Taylor and Drake were dating, I doubt very much that he would have invited Katy and John, right?

Interestingly, even though Tree often doesn't deny the wackadoo dating rumors, she was quick to deny Draylor.

She issued a 'they are just friends and not dating' on 10/24, and then again on 10/28. And also on 10/28, Luke (or Tree again?) issued this:

http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-hiddles...umors-shocked/

Tom Hiddleston NOT “Shocked” By Taylor Swift Dating Drake Rumors, Despite Report

But Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Hiddleston, who exclusively assures us the actor hasn’t reacted or responded to the false rumors about his ex-girlfriend dating Drake. We’re further told the outlet’s story, which arbitrarily drags Hiddleston into this bogus narrative, is “completely fabricated.”

Kinda weird for there to be a flurry of denial activity right now . . . almost like something else is coming perhaps?

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT.

ETA Lainey picked up this story (non-story?) as well:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Taylor-S...together/45347

Busy weekend in Hollywood. Halloween parties all over the place. Katy Perry went to several of them. Maybe that’s why Taylor Swift went to none of them? Taylor’s been pretty quiet since going to Drake’s birthday party last week. And Halloween can be a good diversion.

So here’s the speculation: Tom Hiddleston apparently wrapped onThor 3 in Australia a few days ago. He was not at the wrap party, but neither were Chris Hemsworth or other major members of the cast. But you know how Taylor’s fans track her plane? Well according to them (thanks for all your emails!) Taylor flew from LA to NYC on Friday night/Saturday and then the plane went to London, landing at Stansted airport. Which is also where her plane landed when she and Tom Hiddleston went to visit his family back in the summer. Typically when Taylor goes to London she uses Luton airport.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

She hasn’t been seen. There have been no sightings on social media. If she was there, whatever she was doing, she was able to lock it down. IF. It’s all an IF. But a couple of weeks ago in a post about Tom I wondered if a rebirth was possible, after he was finished working overseas. So if you’re one of those who’s not quite convinced that it was over, I imagine you might be interested.

The plane left England today back to the US. So, regardless of whether or not she was actually in London and why, by tonight, we may get an idea of how Taylor does Halloween.

The plane actually went from Maine to NYC, so now errrybody's all confuzzled. If Tom and Taylor show up at an NYC Halloween party tonight as Fred and Wilma or Hillary and Tim Kaine or Gomez and Morticia, I'll pay them a million dollars.*

*in Monopoly money, but still . . .

Last edited by ophy; 10-31-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

IT IS ON. I need all of the things that you need, Ophy - pretty romances, and Hillary landslide. Not too much to ask.

Comment

This London trip is getting curiouser and curiouser!

Taylor is mos def back in NYC now, because she threw a 'last minute' (according to one of the girls) Halloween/birthday party for her friend Kennedy at her carriage house last night:

(No Karlie at the party, btw).

And yes, Taylor got her Deadpool costume from Ryan Reynolds, because of course she did.

Thanks @vancityreynolds for this costume, you're the BEST deadpool inside contact ever

Ha! The only way to piss off more Marvel fans than by dating Loki is to wear one of the actual Deadpool costumes from the actual movie. Thumbs up, Tay.

Even though the squad only posted pics of female squaddies, we know there were some boys there, because Raising Kane posted on snap:

Unless of course, that was snapped from somewhere else during the evening.

It is theoretically possible that Tay went to London to pick up Tom and bring him back to NYC with her and he intentionally avoided being caught on anyone's insta or snap . . . it's also possible that she went out to the UK and they saw each other, and something happened and she went home alone. The fact that the party was 'last minute' has got folks wondering if her plans changed for some reason.*

* and it's also possible that neither the London plane route or the Halloween party has anything to do with Tom at all, but what fun is that? NONE FUN THAT'S WHAT.

The Swifties are speculating that Tay threw a tiny impromptu party with the six of of her girls who were available and had Ryan messenger over the costume as an attempt to change the narrative about a possible Hiddleswift reunion without actually denying it was happening. The story about her plane's movements and what they might mean were picked up last night by Lainey, Teen Vogue, NY Mag's The Cut, Paper Mag, and Elle UK, so it was definitely going to go mainstream today without a Tree! Paine! denial (or something else to take it's place). If so, then denying Draylor so fast and yet not denying a Tom/Tay reunion at all might mean SOMETHING ??!!?*

* or nothing but shut up

What I think is funny is that the Tom blogs are all like LET IT DIE WHY ARE Y'ALL BEING STOOOPID at the Hiddleswift hopers, but! The original break-up statements included the caveat that 'they might get back together when he's done filming maybe who knows it could happen' so why wouldn't people be holding onto a little bit of hope? If it had been stated 'NOPE NEVER GONNA HAPPEN' then yeah, sure, it might be foolish to wonder . . . but Tree/Luke built the hope right into the announcement, so you can't blame folks for holding on.

Gossip Cop has been mum so far, but that could change at any moment, of course.

ETA Oh, forgot to mention that Tom is still totally MIA, of course. If he shows up still in a different hemisphere (In India visiting his sister, or still in Oz or something) then this has all been for naught. But fun, regardless!
                          Last edited by ophy; 11-01-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

So Taylor was revealed to be the songwriter for A Better Man, which is the lead single for Little Big Town's new album.

http://countryfancast.com/little-big-town-better-man/

This means that during Taylor's post-1989 tour 'break', she wrote one of the biggest EDM hits of 2016, and a song that is expected to win country music awards.

THAT'S NOT HOW A BREAK WORKS, TAYLOR.

The song is such a sick buuuuurn on Calvin . . . no surprise that she allowed it be revealed the same week as his My Way video came out (which everyone took as shade on Tay because the girl in the video was a virtual reality android kind of thing).

The lyrics make it sound like she wrote it in May, while she was in Nashville, between the break-up and the break-up announcement:

I know I’m probably better off on my own

Than loving a man who didn’t know what he had when he had it
                            And I see the permanent damage you did to me
                            Never again, I just wish I could forget when it was magic.

I wish it wasn’t 4 AM standing in the mirror
                            Saying to myself, you know you had to do it
                            I know the bravest thing I ever did was run.

Sometimes in the middle of the night I can feel you again
                            But I just miss you and I just wish you were a better man
                            And I know why we had to say goodbye like the back of my hand
                            And I just miss you and I just wish you were a better man
                            A Better Man

I know I’m probably better off all alone
                            Than needing a man who could change his mind at any given minute
                            And it’s always on your terms, I’m hanging on every careless word
                            Hoping it might turn sweet again like it was in the beginning

But your jealousy, I can hear it now
                            You’re talking down to me like I’ll always be around
                            You push my love away like it’s some kind of loaded gun
                            Boy, you never thought I’d run

I hold onto this pride because these days it’s all I have
                            And I gave you my best and we both know you can’t say that
                            You can’t say that
                            I wish you were a better man
                            I wonder what we would’ve become
                            If you were a better man
                            We might still be in love
                            If you were a better man
                            You would’ve been the one
                            If you were a better man

I mean, really. Ouch.

That clears up a couple of things about the break-up . . . that Taylor was the one to pull the plug, that Calvin was an insecure manbaby asshole, that it had been bad for quite awhile before they split . . . and that he probs got jealous after the Met Gala pics came out.

Big jet went from NYC to Nashville, but nobody knows if Taylor was on it. Little Big Town is going to perform the song at the CMAs on Wednesday, so the theory is that Taylor might be attending -- which makes sense? But the whole LA -- NYC -- Stansted -- Maine -- NYC --- Nashville in five days is kinda wackadoo, even if Tom isn't involved in her plan making at all.

Nothing on Gossip Cop and Tom is still MIA, btw . . . I'm inclined to think she went out to London to rendezvous with him, and then she left him there. Maybe they are keeping it all very low key? (pun intended). Saw a theory that they may have decided to start things over again entirely different . . . casual and private instead of intense and public (which was their downfall). That theory makes sense, even though I'd rather they plaster their glamorous giraffe love ERRRRRYWHERE.*

*assuming such a thing still exists to be plastered, which is a big assumption

Comment

Well, because 2016 is a BASTARD, Gossip Cop just pulled the plug on all my fun.

http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-hiddles...wift-reunited/

Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift NOT Back Together, Despite Rumors

Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift are NOT back together, despite speculative reports. Gossip Copcan debunk the rumors.

Over the last couple of days, various outlets have speculated that the exes secretly reunited. New York magazine, for instance, has a headline reading, “Taylor Swift Might Be Back Together With Tom Hiddleston.” Noting the recent (untrue) claims about Swift dating Drake, the story says, “Close watchers of the pop star have since upended that hypothesis with one cold, hard (potential) fact: Taylor Swift chartered her private plane to London this weekend. Do you know what that means? Taylor Swift might be back together with her recent ex-boyfriend Tom Hiddleston.”

“Could Swift and Hiddleston be doing things together in front of the paparazzi right now?” asks the outlet. “If you believe the fanatical Swift fans who track Swift’s private plane and then email blogs about it, then yes.” The article goes on to cite Lainey Gossip, which said, “Taylor flew from LA to NYC on Friday night/Saturday and then the plane went to London, landing at Stansted airport. Which is also where her plane landed when she and Tom Hiddleston went to visit his family back in the summer.”

Yes, this speculation is all because Swift’s plane allegedly landed at an airport she used while dating Hiddleston. So, the allegations go, she must be secretly seeing him again. New Yorkeven notes, “There’s no evidence to the contrary, either: Swift didn’t show up to any stateside Halloween parties this weekend, and she didn’t post anything on Instagram.”

Of course, Swift HAS since shared Instagram photos showing she spent Halloween not with Hiddleston, but her girl squad. Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the actor, who exclusively assures us that he and Swift are NOT back together.

It's a little sly to say that her instas proved the reunion false, considering they were all taken/posted after the critical time window in question, but yes, yes, we get the point. Love is dead, life is just one long stretch of misery, we'll are gonna die someday, yada, yada.

Comment

Bastards raining on my parade. I still hope they try to get back together. Funny that their source did not mention where MIA Tom has been, that to me would have given more proof.

Comment

Working...
                                X