No announcement yet.

The Study of Swiftology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no word from Taylor about her life partner's engagement, but she did have guest Hayley Kiyoko at her concert last night and they sang HK's song Curious. Please interpret these lyrics however you wish.

Yeah
    I need a drink, whiskey ain't my thing
    But shit is all good
    I can handle things- like I wish that you would
    You've been out of reach, could you explain?
    I think that you should
    What you been up to?
    Who's been loving you good?

I'm just on the floor, I’m like a model
    Been looking through the texts and all the photos
    But don't you worry, I can handle it
    No, don't you worry, I can handle it

If you let him touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya (yeah)
    The way I used to, used to, used to, used to, used to, used to (yeah)
    Did you take him to the pier in Santa Monica?
    Forget to bring a jacket, wrap up in him cause you wanted to?
    I'm just curious, is it serious?

Calling me up, so late at night
    Are we just friends?
    You say you wanted me, but you're sleeping with him
    You think of me, I'm what you see
    When you look at the sky
    I don't believe you
    You ain't been loving me right (yeah)

But don't you worry I can handle it
    No, don't you worry I can handle it

If you let him touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya (yeah)

But don't you worry I can handle it
    No, don't you worry I can handle it
    If you let him, if you let him

WELL IS IT, KARLIE!?

This is what always makes me chuckle about TSwizzle. She knows exactly what she's doing and who she's trolling and what fandom she's gassing up when she makes these moves, but then she's all, "I never wanted ANY of this, remove me from your narrative, I just wanna strum my guitar and roll around with my CAAAAAATS!"
    Last edited by IssieCol; 07-27-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• That song is perfect! The poor Kaylors are going to BELIEVE it’s the message they’ve been waiting for.

The Kaylors kinda scare me, even though I know fandom crazy.

Comment

• I super serious hope that on Karlie's wedding day, the Kaylors hit play on Speak Now at the exact same time and play it on a loop for the entire day as some sort of international dirge party.

Gigi is still playing on Team Taylor, going to another Rep show, this time with Blake and Ryan.

Comment

• TAYGI 4VA!

I mean, for reals, if I was convinced that Taylor swung only the other way, there is waaaaay more 'evidence' that she's dating Gigi now.

At least Gigi had a recent pic of Taylor to use in her 2017 birthday post, unlike someone else who can't even prove she has been in the same room as Taylor in two years, just sayin'.

And she proudly wears the merch!

Anybody seen Karlie in the Queen Snake's gear lately?

That song is perfect! The poor Kaylors are going to BELIEVE it’s the message they’ve been waiting for.

Totes perfect!

We have two schools of k'lor thought on the Hayley Kiyoko duet:

From the ones who think k'lor broke up:

Media: Taylor Swift hasn’t commented on Karlie Kloss’ engagement omg
          Me: …
          Me: …
          Me: She sang Curious with Hayley Kiyoko and Ours accappela, so not only did she comment, she SNAPPED.

I don’t give a damn if she’s fucking with us or shading K like she frankly deserve for being such a dumb bitch, Taylor has hit peak gay. Which for her is truly saying something. We are so fucking blessed.

taylor fucking tearing their cover to shreds with her dyke teeth

And the ones who think they are still together, say it's all part of the plan, obvs:

the plan has always been 2020. over and over and over again it’s been said “before i’m 30.” this is all apart of it and needs to be taken with the long-term plan in mind.

This stunt makes it seem like the engagement was planned since the beginning. One of the most popular lesbian plot lines is a married/taken women falling helplessly in love with another women. It would be really neat if Taylor and Karlie fed this narrative to the GP.

But both sides are in agreement !that TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT JUST CAME OUT!!!:

I have a straight male friend who went from thinking Gaylor was #reaching bullshit to being a believer after Haytay Night

Talking to a friend a few months ago, I remember saying "it would be so cool if Taylor did a cover of Curious by Hayley Kiyoko! But that would be taking it a step too far, everyone would know she's gay" anD NOW IT'S EVEN BETTER, SHE SANG WITH HAYLEY! People who say she is "just being an ally" are blind. No ally is THAT much invested in the lgbt world. That, my friends, was Taylor Swift coming out without saying she is coming out.

I guess that means when she sang with Troye Sivan she came out as a gay man, and when she sang with Ed Sheeran she came out as a straight man, and when she sang with Mary J. Blige she came out as a straight woman . . . I mean, that all makes sense sure.

The funniest thing about all of their rejoicing is that they are all glossing waaaay over Taylor's statement from when she defended Hayley a few months ago:

We should applaud artists who are brave enough to tell their honest romantic narrative through their art, and the fact is that I’ve never encountered homophobia and she has. It’s her right to call out anyone who has double standards about gay vs straight love interests.

Even if Taylor were deeply klosseted, she would have 'encountered homophobia' because closeting itself is an extreme example of systemic homophobia in action. I don't see why they can't just BELIEVE Taylor. Just believe her! She is very upfront about who she is and who she loves!

Side note, Karlie (and Josh) are at that big shot Google Camp in Sicily and apparently this happened:

People are posting '1989 meets Rep'. Ha! And the Larries are nervous that Karlie is going to start bearding for Harry now that he and Camille Rowe broke up. I guess they don't see the fact that she just leveled up on her bearding for Josh as an impediment to that!

Comment

• Why do fans today demand homosexuality from their crushes? It's so weird. I want Wentworth Miller to be straight and just super into ME but it's not going to happen and I have to just keep on living my life.
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I would guess some of them are gay.
              sigpic

Comment

• I don't know if most of the vast majority of k'lor tinhatters on the interwebz are gay, but I can say that all of the Big Ks on tumblr that I have found are gold star lesbians who think (straight) boys are super gross. I guess they are desperate for representation? And hate the thought that their icons DON'T think boys are gross? But I don't know why they can't just focus on the out and proud models and singers instead of manufacturing closeted ones. Whenever they claim Karlie can't come out because of homophobia (in the fashion industry???) I'm all like, "But Cara Delevingne and Stella Maxwell seem to be doing okay . . . ??"

And really truly if you think Karlie is coming out any time soon . . .

PDA ❤️ Thank you @jr for this amazing pic.

A post shared by Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss) on

The k'lors were hoping for a Happy Birthday to MY SEKRIT WIFE KARLIE post from Taylor today, but got that instead. Karlie just keeps singlehandedly putting the nails into the coffin . . .

They are also cranky today because Dianna Agron DARED to kiss her (fake) husband in public a couple of days ago:

. . . and Swiftgron is the bedrock of all Gaylor theories (apparently all of 1989 is about Dianna, duh). They swore Dianna would never actually marry the guy and then she did and that was pretty devastating for them. Not sure what's going to happen when Karlie actually goes through with becoming a Kushner, because then the 'every girl Taylor dates is a gold star just like her' believers will be 0 for 2. (Really 0 for 3 because Emily The Fiddler married a guy, too.) Bisexuals do not exist, I guess? Or they do but NOT TAYLOR NO WAY, according to this k'lor on tumblr:

Hey “Bisexuality Exists!” Anon. I know you’re looking for bi representation, which is awesome, bi erasure definitely does exist.

With that being said, Taylor has dropped enough hints ⭐️⭐️⭐️ since she came on the scene to indicate she’s not straight, let alone bisexual.

She’s dated enough gay men (Jon wasn’t “real”, it was a shitshow) to indicate that it was mutual bearding.

Even the “straightish” men she dated were to cover up her lesbianism (her girlfriends).

I feel very confident in the fact that I can pick up what Taylor is dropping.

She’s a lesbian and closeted.

She’s trying to “tell you” by dropping L bombs all over the place. Doesn’t mean she’ll come out anytime soon as one, she’ll probably say she’ll do without labels.

Calm down, and listen to her. She’s not singing about men in a romantic way. Why should she?

SHE'S NOT SINGING ABOUT MEN IN A ROMANTIC WAY.

. . . except that she totally is? And has been for ten years? Like, for reals? Like in every possible way?

Imagine being so far deep into your alternate reality that you can listen to Taylor Swift songs and still not think that Taylor writes about boys. I mean REALLY.

ETA according to those Great Tumblr Authorities On Sexuality, there is NO way Josh Kushner is into women either!

@anon who suggested josh and Karlie might be bisexual, no. As a bisexual man believe me bi and gay men give off very different vibes that require two different radars. It's almost like two different genes cause them.

DIFFERENT GENES.

WUT.
                Last edited by ophy; 08-04-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• I feel very confident in the fact that I can pick up what Taylor is dropping.
                  I would feel bad for some of these peeps because I do think their insistence that ERRBODY GAY comes from not feeling adequately represented in society, but the smugness is INTOLERABLE. Taylor could give a TED talk about how much she loves dick and all these Kaylors would find a way to fit it into their rock solid belief that she is closeted.

Comment

• I would watch that TED Talk.

I had more sympathy for all dis when there was no representation of teh gays but now? I mean, what the fuck. These fans are basically Taylor's QAnons!

Taylor Swift is a lady giraffe who loves to make out with famous guys. I don't hold it against her at all.

Image result for taylor swift kissing calvin

It's so sad how she has to pretend over and over to bang guys. I mean, real tragedy.

Clearly, there's no possible way she's bisexual because she's dropped SO MANY HINTS about being a GOLD STAR lesbian of all things.

Also? Even the Gold Star Lesbian thing is super weird. I don't give a shit what kinds of sexual experiences you have. And if you care that much about your partners (or even your "heroes") sexual histories, you're a gross asshole.
                    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• KAYLOR RISES!

Karlie (finally!) showed up at a Rep show. She was at the Nashville show last night. So was Abigail, Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz? (can't find a pic though), Faith Hill, and Tim McGraw.

Karlie:

NK:

Did they make up? Did they never actually fight at all? Was this a pity invite? Was it a direct response to all of the recent talk in the media about a feud? Are they gonna elope to Vegas after the show? NOBODY KNOWS.

It's super nice for the k's to get this though, because they NEEDED it SO BAD. Especially after Tay and Joe's date night in London a couple of days ago.

But oh yeah, one show attendance out of nearly two years of NOTHING and the Big K's smugness levels gonna be off the freaking chain today. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• KAYLOR NOT ONLY RISES . . . KAYLOR SOARS!

And hey if this was a response to KAYLOR IN A FEUD articles, which have been numerous post-engagement, Karlie coming to the Nashville show did what was needed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-concert.html

Karlie Kloss proves feud with Taylor Swift is over as she attends the pop star's concert in Nashville

eud rumors spread back in August 2017 when Karlie Kloss was noticeably left out of Taylor Swift's Look What You Made Me Do music video.

But the 26-year-old model put the rumors to bed on Saturday night when she attended Swift's concert in Nashville.

Observant fans took photos of Kloss enjoying the show from her seat in the VIP section.

'Ok can we put the Karlie/ Taylor feud rumors to BED now? Thanks,' @saradaviss said.

While @kellytheprice said: 'F**k all y'all that said she wasn't Taylor's friend anymore.'

This is the first time in over a year that the two women have been publicly seen in the same vicinity.

In an interview with The New York Times in March, Karlie attempted to reassure fans that her friendship with Taylor was still intact.

'Don't believe everything you read,' she told the media outlet.

But the Victoria's Secret model fueled rumors once again when listing her closest friends during a chat with Porter Magazine in April.

'I've built really amazing friendships—some that last, some that don't,' she explained.

'A couple have become some of the most important relationships in my life. In particular, those I've been in the trenches with, such as Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls, Toni Garrn, and Lily Aldridge.'

It's still unclear whether or not the two friends have mended fences considering Swift didn't publicly congratulate Kloss on her engagement to Joshua Kushner on July 24.

The Ks who never wavered about kaylor still being together are all like SEE??? SEEEEEE??? SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????

And the Ks that thought the girls had probably split are torn between: "maybe they didn't break up after all lol" and "nice to see that they are both over the breakup enough to go back to being friends."

Will be interesting to see if this actually means a resurgence of Karlie and Taylor's friendship circa 2014 with the kookie baking and the 4th of July slides down the Taymerica slide and whatnot or if this is going to be a one off sort of thing.

Regardless, Kaylor lives!

Comment

• I saw KK's insta story last night and basically hyperventilated. And then I went on tumblr, searched the kaylor tag, and laughed until I cried. This is my favorite development ever. If Taylor is a bridesmaid at KK's wedding, I will need one of you to come running over with a defibrillator, kthx.

Comment

• FEUD OVAH.

etc etc.

. . . and it's got the ks planting blinds again:

But if Taylor is going to be shaving her Joe beard so soon, not sure why Karlie followed Joe on instagram last night . . . that's only integrating him more, not starting a program of distancing.

Taylor is a bridesmaid at KK's wedding, I will need one of you to come running over with a defibrillator, kthx.

IT COULD HAPPEN OMB.

. . . but honestly, I'd think Taylor would tread a bit lightly with this partick friendship revival. Not because of the krazies but because of the looming likeliness of Kushner family jail time.

It would be different if Karlie and Josh totally disowned his fam, but they have not done so. I mean, the only pic of Karlie's NYC bday party a few weeks ago was shared by Ivanka:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivan...151415947.html

(can't get the pic to embed, but it's at that link).

and word on the street is that Josh is very involved in his brother's finances and investments. I've seen receipts on that, but I am not smart enough to understand it all.

With all of Trumpland crashing down indictment by indictment, I'd give errrrybuddy in that crew a wide berth if I was Taylor, no matter how much she might want to eat Karlie's kookies.

Okay! Round up of K'lor smugness from BEFORE Kaylor rose in Nashville (there's too much to wade through yet from after):

Isn't there a possibility of taylor and joe being a real couple? I know the things they do are staged but it seems realistic to me that she would promote her boyfriends movies and stuff like that

No. None. Zero. Neither Joe or Taylor are straight. They barely know each other. This is a business arrangement.
                            Taylor has zero chemistry with men, straight or otherwise. Pair her with a woman she’s attracted to? It’s pretty obvious she doesn’t like men.

is taylor bi or a lesbian?

Lesbian in my opinion. She has no known history of genuinely dating men.

I was at the taylor swift concert last night and can absolutely confirm she’s a lez, vibes all over nothing she did was for a male gaze

to be fair most female celebrities are lesbians like in order to maintain and stoke the kind of drama it takes to be in the public eye you have to have a natural dyke flair.

Is kind of funny/sad that some fans simply avoid facts to blindly belive that Tay is straight.

I believe Kaylor are still together but have they ever broken up and got back together in the course of their relationship?

No. These two have been in lock-step the entire time we have followed them (since 2014). I do not believe they have ever even so much as taken a short break. They are soulmates.

no amount of hetero bearding will convince me that taylor swift is not queer. sorry.

In the next few months, I believe that we will see the shaving of the beards.

The faux engagement was a positive step in bringing that fauxmance to an end. I do not expect the ‘engagement’ stunt to last past the fall. I would think both Karlie and Jail Kushner would want to end it before things get too loud with his family. I can’t imagine that he would want people to think the reason she dumped him is because of his family. That would be bad PR for him and the criminal Kushner’s. So the sooner she dumps him the better, as the Mueller train is picking up speed.

Taylor has made no effort with Toe for some time. Even Toe and his family’s appearance in NYC was a rather quiet affair … with only Toe doing the work. So I bet that he will be gone by November/the end of tour.

OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOWN NOTHING ABOUT SWIFT.

My fave, though, is how ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN they are all about Joe's sexuality, when that guy has given them nothing to work with. He hasn't really given anybody anything to work with about anything, which is why he is still a bit of an enigma to all of fandom. There are a few pics out there of him and his mates at pubs and parties from ages ago, and that's about it. The ks are basing his '100% HOMOSEXUAL' persona on this pic from Billy Lyn promo:

and this one from when he was a wee lad:

. . . and I guess that's it? that's all they've got? I mean, for reals, that's it?

Side note! Taylor has been pretty open about talking about Joe on this tour to fans at the meet and greets she does before and after the show, and to a couple of fans she revealed that this is her favorite picture of Joe ever:

Ha.

She has also revealed that Joe named all of the giant snakes on stage, and the biggest one he calls' Karyn':

And that when their two year anniversary comes up in September, she's going to be obnoxious and over the top and 'freaking out' about it. Totally sounds like she's getting ready to shave that beard SOON!

Even sider note, in case anyone was wondering, this is the definitive list of Taylor Swift exes, and it looks nothing like the one the heteronormative media has been pushing for the past DECADE OF DECEPTION:

So far, we have this (in chronological order):

Lacey. Kelsea Morris . Emily Poe. Claire Callaway (one of Tay’s dancers on the Fearless tour & music videos) . Liz Huett (one of Taylor’s backup singers.(born on May 27: the only Bunette & highly probably the Gemini reference in “Everything has changed” : green eyes, freckles, Gemini) .Kellie Pickler. Julianne Hough .Dianna. Karlie.

I was more than a little surprised to see our old friend JH on there! Yet another of Taylor's exes that have now married a man!

They have nothing actually convincing to back any of these up, but hey fanfiction backstories are fun to create, so I totally get it. Nobody has to tell me that tinhatting is a gazillion times funner than NOT tinhatting. I've never been bluer than after I finally accepted that Paul isn't dead.

Stupid Alive!Paul. Grrrrrrr.
                            Last edited by ophy; 08-27-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Reading about this makes me sad...
                              sigpic

Comment

• I continue to not understand why these tinhatters don’t accept polyamory into their cray scenarios. Karlie/Joe/Tay would work, peeps.

As to Taylor and the Kushners, it makes me want to really know the answer about her political affiliation. She’s been very coy about that for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X