No announcement yet.

The Study of Swiftology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but possibly Selena too (and I don’t know who else)

I don't think she meant Selena at all! I mean, Selena is one person we KNOW she still sees and hangs out with and still loves dearly.

View this post on Instagram

20wineteen

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebri...iendship-2019/

Selena Gomez Is Reportedly ‘Really Leaning’ on Taylor Swift Right Now

Selena Gomez is very gradually stepping fully back out into the spotlight after taking two months off to seek treatment for her mental health at an East Coast facility. And someone who's hugely helping Gomez as she readjusts is her longtime friend Taylor Swift, according to E!. A source told the outlet that the photo of the two girls' happy hour with Cazzie David doesn't begin to capture how much Swift is privately doing to help Gomez.

"[Selena] really leans on Taylor and considers her one of her best friends," a source told the outlet. "Selena and Taylor have been in touch since Selena left her treatment and are very close," the source continued. "Taylor has reached out several times and has shown her support and love."

The two are in a "really good place" and remain close despite being based in different cities (Swift spends time in Nashville, London, New York, and Los Angeles, while Gomez is now living in Orange County.)

Swift also prioritizes her and Gomez's friendship whenever she's in LA. "She tries to make time to see Selena," the source said. "It's always fun for them to catch up and have a girls' night."

Gomez spoke about her friendship with Swift when she made a guest appearance at Swift's Reputation tour last year.

"I have to say thank you to my best friend of about 12 years, almost 13, and the reason why she has been one of my best friends is because this person has never ever judged a single decision I’ve made," Gomez told the crowd. "She’s always met me where I’ve been. She’s encouraged me when I’ve had nothing to be encouraged about, and I don’t know if I would be as strong as I am if I didn’t have you and your family because you’ve changed my life. And—she’s going to kill me after—but honestly, thank you for the bottom of my heart for supporting someone who I know is the most beautiful, strong, independent woman I’ve ever met. So thank you as a best friend."

She easily could have meant other friends maybe (we haven't seen her hanging with Lorde in quite awhile, and her name wasn't on the Junior Jewels shirt either) but I don't think she was referring to Selena.

Comment

• In honor! of! new Taylor music! tonight! . . .

(this is from Tay's appearance at her new mural from Nashville today)

(apparently the new song is called Me! and is a collab with Brendon Urie of Panic!At The Disco . . . just an FYI)

. . . gonna do a quick drop of some kay nonsense.

The kays are very very very very excited because they are very very very very very sure that TODAY* IS COMING OUT DAY YAAAAAAAAS.

* or tomorrow, they aren't that picky.

god the amount of inner peace i feel when i realize taylor swift is really going to spend the rest of her life with a woman… that she loves….

ain’t nothing better than that

when taylor swift officially comes out and releases dykey bops there’s gonna b some FOOLS some absolute CLOWNS who r gonna pretend they didnt shiton her all these years (for NO REASON AT ALL!!!) i see you and if you’re suddenly gonna stan u better formally apologize to the world and confess your past self was a clown_emoji.jpeg

Personally I don't think 'thinking taylor is being honest about her relationships with men for the past decade' = 'shitting on her' but okay! It's still nice to see people get so excited about something!

Even the non-kays are hoping for something exciting:

Just askin'.

It's very OBVIOUS that Taylor is TRYING SO HARD to come out as a gold star lesbian RIGHT NOW, though.

You know, by wearing her boyfriend's initial on a chain 'round her neck a couple of nights ago in NYC:

And by having Tree plant engagement rumors in People a few weeks ago:

https://people.com/music/taylor-swif...-relationship/

Why Taylor Swift Has Found the One in Joe Alwyn — Their Relationship Is 'Easy and Strong': Source

It’s a love story!

Taylor Swift has found the one in Joe Alwyn — and few would be surprised if she got engaged.

“Taylor really got lucky to meet Joe, and she is the first one to say it,” a source close to Swift says in the new issue of PEOPLE. “Joe really is one of a kind.”

The low-key couple — whose relationship went public in the spring of 2017 after several months of dating — are going stronger than ever.

“Keeping it private from the beginning really helped their relationship,” says the source. “They were able to get to know each other in peace.”

-------

Often jetting between Alwyn’s native U.K. and Swift’s L.A. and N.Y.C. homes, “they’ve found a lifestyle that makes their relationship easy and strong,” says the source.

“They have a very special relationship. Joe adores Taylor,” the source adds.

Yeah, that's definitely the moves one makes right before coming out as someone who doesn't date men and has never dated men.

By that logic, this should be her next move:

That would DEFINITELY cement her as gold star, right?

But! I almost hope Taylor does throw them all a wee bit of a bone today, because they really are all so jolly right now and it's not like coming out as at least a LITTLE BIT gay would be so crazy, you know? Just to keep the kays happy?

And they do need something from Tay, because they ain't been getting it from Karlie's side of things at all lately. Karlie and Josh were in Montana together for Passover this week, there have been happy couple pics of them in NYC just last week, and there are no signs of the big May Break-Up that the kay kween has been predicting for months.

4/17:

Not really seeding a break-up here, coming home from a Project Runway viewing party!

Making things worse, the book about the Kushners that they were so eagerly anticipating made it super duper clear that the marriage is not only real, it's one that Josh's parents HAAAATED (which undercuts all theories about why Josh would need to beard with Karlie to make his family happy).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-Jewish.html

Jared Kushner's parents refused to meet his brother Josh's wife Karlie Kloss for six years because she wasn't Jewish and they thought she was beneath them - as Trump's son-in-law labeled the lingerie model a 'shiksa'

Josh Kushner's parents refused to meet his model wife Karlie Kloss for six years and 'spoke horribly' about her behind her back, an expose of the family claims.

Charles and Seryl Kushner, whose other son is Jared, the son-in-law of Donald Trump, banned Kloss from family gatherings because they hated her so much.

The Kushners hated how Kloss was not Jewish and the wealthy family thought that a Victoria's Secret model was beneath them.

Jared, whose wife Ivanka Trump is a Jewish convert, also piled in and dismissed Kloss as a 'shiksa', a disparaging and offensive term for a non-Jewish woman.

Family friends mocked Kloss as 'the lingerie model' and they feared that Josh had 'doomed' the entire bloodline, according to the new book Kushner, Inc.

The claims made in the book by journalist Vicky Ward shed new light on Josh and Kloss' relationship which began in 2012 and had a six year courtship.

The couple got engaged in June last year and soon after Kloss converted to Judaism in a move which now looks designed to please her husband's parents.

Kloss, the new host of Project Runway, revealed in October that she and Josh had got married in a quiet ceremony in upstate New York - but only after the event.

Josh's parents were reportedly there, as was Jared and their two sisters but it appears to be a very low key affair.

According to Kushner, Inc., Josh extracted revenge on his parents by not asking them to play any part in the nuptials, denying him the society event which he would have preferred and Charles was 'noticeably restrained' when talking about it to a family friend.

A Kushner family member explained why to Ward; saying Seryl thought that Josh's marriage to Kloss was her 'biggest failure'.

Aaron Gell, who was editor of the New York Observer at the time, congratulated Jared, who was also the owner of the paper, when the news broke.

Jared supposedly said: 'Don't worry. The family is going to take care of that. We're not very happy about him dating a shiksa. We're hoping he'll move on'.

Jared also supposedly added: 'She's not that smart'.

Charles made a major push to get Josh to dump Kloss in January 2017 at a dinner in the Trump International Hotel in Washington after a gathering of 40 family members to celebrate the President's inauguration.

Over the meal Charles 'turned nasty' towards Josh and gave him the warning about Kloss, telling him: 'We expect you to do the right thing. The person you are with is not the right person'.

Josh 'absorbed his father's abuse in silence' but later on Charles 'kept needling' his son even after others had joined their group, adding to his shame.

The row took its toll on Josh and family friend Alan Hammer said it 'troubled him deeply'.

Hammer said that Josh 'doesn't want to hurt his parents' but he had found the woman who he loves.

Last summer Josh's parents appear to have finally relented and they agreed to meet Kloss, even letting her stay at their beach house for a long weekend a few months before the wedding.

Ouch. I'm not the biggest Karlie fan but . . . ouch. But yeah . . . hard to twist that into something that proves Kaylor is sekritly real behind all of that family rancor, right? But the kween managed! I lost the quote, but she asserted that this was Karlie and Taylor's way of giving Karlie an escape route from the 'marriage', that they will say it ended because of Josh's family. And yet that doesn't at all explain why in the HELL Josh would choose Karlie to beard with in the first place? Given his family's feelings, she would have been the laaaaast on his list for fake girlfriend, ya'd think.

But also, the fact that the k'lors think an author with over 200 sources, many of them actually on the record, would be crafting a fake narrative to allow a Random Kushner Wife an easy way out of a fake marriage is really something special. Or! that after all of that research the author wouldn't have uncovered that the wedding wasn't real in the first place, plzzzz.

Clearly the author is on Taylor's payroll! Taylor is rich enough to force to authors to fictionalize their non-fiction and yet somehow NOT rich enough to buy Karlie out of her kontract with Josh before the 'fake wedding' klause kicked in.

Anyways, alls still good in the kay woods, as the kween is eager to reassure her konstiuents:

And she thinks this is all! happening! soon! (soon enough by August anyway):

An of course, once it does, the kween can rest happy knowing that was SUCH A BIG PART of Taylor's coming out:

Anyhoo, I don't normally love the first single off any Tay album so much that it becomes my fave from that era, but here's to hoping that tonight's single will make me feel the same way Taylor's J.Mendel dress did (from the Time Gala this week):

(that's Martha, not Karlie)

The makeup! So dreamy!

I'm way into the TS7 aesthetic, tbh. Even her Time photog complied with her new color scheme:

Now that's iconic, sure.

Comment

• I am with you on loving the aesthetic of this era. So much better than that stupid snake (I love Reputation, but still).

The thing about the Kaylors that is impressive in a “you are batshit” way is the fact that they adapt to missing each new deadline for Taylor to come out. I am sure in June they will have a way to explain the lack of Kaylor love in May, but I have no clue how that’ll happen.

Comment

• The Karlie/Josh stuff is insane, especially since Ivanka is no better than Karlie?
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• is the fact that they adapt to missing each new deadline for Taylor to come out.

For reals, the idea that Taylor and Karlie are still! sekrit wives! who are planning on coming out together like, today or tomorrow or maybe Saturday even though 1) they have barely interacted in almost three years and 2) KARLIE IS MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE IN REAL ACTUAL LIFE is kookoobananaspants but! as I have said a gazillion times, I can sympathize with the folks that want Taylor to come out as queer someday. How AMAZING would that be? Bi-erasure begone!

I have zero expectations that she even is, but it would be SO MUCH fun.

The kays would just ignore that, though, and continue to think what they always have.

For what it's worth, Karlie just liked a couple of Taylor's promo tweets (first likes in a long while!*) so kays were all 'YAAAAAY" . . . and then just as promptly posted a pic of herself and Josh in Montana with the caption "My " so then they were all 'booooo.'

Wouldn't this be the kerraziest BIG COMING OUT PLAN TOGETHER ever? I mean, they've had years and years to plan this whole thing meticulously and yet Karlie keeps screwing it up by not divorcing her fake husband. Beekdamnit, Karlie.

* all of the effort is still on Kar's side! Tay has yet to acknowledge Karlie in any way other than liking the wedding post last year. Until Tay reciprocates in some meaningful way (she hasn't done any birthday posts! she hasn't even LIKED Kar's bday posts! She didn't even toss a like at Karlie's inaugural reign as the new Heidi Klum on Project Runway! that would have been the perfect time to show they were still 'friends'!) I'm gonna assume things are nowhere near truly OKAY between them. Not really. It would be a lot more plausible right now if the kays were to switch to someone like Martha or GiGi as Tay's skerit wife!

They are convinced they have already won, though!

I never though Taylor was going to be so brave. I thought she would come after her 30's. Compare this Taylor with Taylor in 2015, the one who was running away and hiding to protect her image (won't blame her, it's her story). But never though in million years, we would be here. She's literally pleading the fans to discover more clues and there are fucking rainbows on the mural. I'm so proud of her, because honestly, guys, Taylor has already came out

I just want to say this: I have never been a part of something like this before. I’m so excited, nervous, and scared, yet so incredibly fearless in this moment. I find myself screaming Kaylor everything at everyone I know just so they can be a part of this amazing adventure that 4.26 has become. Everyone here has played a role in Taylor’s amazing journey, whether it be big or small, and I’ve never been prouder.

ETA
            The Karlie/Josh stuff is insane, especially since Ivanka is no better than Karlie?

I know, right? But Ivanka was a TRUMPETTE ya know! I didn't include this from the book article but here you go:

The tensions were so bad that Josh told Gary Cohn, Trump's former economic adviser, that he was not allowed to bring Kloss to family gatherings for six years.
            When Josh protested that Jared had done exactly the same thing as him with Ivanka Trump, he was told it was different.

Ward writes: 'Ivanka, they explained, was different. She was a Trump. She was also, like Jared, real estate royalty. And she'd attended an Ivy League school, the University of Pennsylvania.

'Kloss grew up in Webster Groves, Missouri, a suburb of St Louis, and hadn't even been to college when she and Josh began dating'.

I wonder if that insecurity caused by her future inlaws is why Karlie decided to enroll in NYU a couple years ago (she has long since dropped out, I think) and why she is so determined to make the whole girls coding thing a thing, to prove she's just as smart as Ivanka.

Last edited by ophy; 04-25-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• I never thought anything in the world would make me feel bad for Karlie Kloss. LOLOL. I mean, i still don't because Josh's family is A NIGHTMARE on every level. If they ever tried to pull ANY bulllshit with me, I'd throw that jailbird business in dad's face IN AN INSTANT.

The Kushners sound like straight trash to me. I think about what Jared's dad pulled on his OWN SISTER every time I see this family come up and I hope one of them googles their goddamned names and finds this and knows that MOST PEOPLE THINK THE KUSHNERS ARE TRASH who backstab their own family and act better than they are just because somebody's grandpa bought some real estate a few dozen years ago. What shitstains.
              It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The "Taylor is coming out as gay today" has hit the mainstream and was all over my twitter this week, so I'm glad to see that the k'lors were reacting in their usual calm collected manner. What did she talk about on her interview with GMA this morning? I only trust ophy for TSwift news now.

Comment

• So basically UNICORNS AND KITTENS ARE HAVING A TEA PARTY IN MY HEART because I loooooved the song and video.

So cute and catchy and Spring-y and pretty much just what I needed this morning. Critics are gonna haaaate it, but wevs. This one was basically for the stans, I think.

I kinda missed out on the Panic! at the disco era, but this really worked for me as a collab with Brendon.

I'd like an a whole album of cotton candy fluff duets with Brendon Urie, plz.

Anyway!

I only trust ophy for TSwift news now.

Ack, you shouldn't trust me!

Taylor did a live chat thingy before the video dropped, and said this:

So that has sent folks hunting. She also said this:

and some thought it might be revealing an engagement:

But! It looks like the Big Secret was actually . . .

Because she announced that the new kitten really is her new cat today:

View this post on Instagram

And then there were three…

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

Side note, People says it's a boy cat this time. She hasn't revealed his name yet, so some folks on tumblr are calling him Smol Prince.

Other pretty obvious Easter eggs from the video is this Lover sign:

Which many think will be the name of the next song, or perhaps the whole album?

And the clock in the apartment says 8:30, which could be a clue that the album will drop August 30th, perhaps.

Taylor even said in a behind the scenes thingy that the Christmas tree in the apartment is significant:

So it's possible she's going to do a Christmas song? Or maybe she was just hinting that she got the new kitten at Christmas, which is very likely given the timing/age.

Also this pic of the Dixie Chicks on the 'cool chicks' wall:

Might be hinting at another collab on TS7.

The "Taylor is coming out as gay today" has hit the mainstream and was all over my twitter this week, so I'm glad to see that the k'lors were reacting in their usual calm collected manner.

When she didn't actually come out there were lots of disappointed people grumbling about queerbaiting and angry that 'she got our hopes up.'

taylor: this song is for the gays

also taylor: sings a suuuuuper straight duet lmaoooo

But like . . . she got your hopes up by doing what? Using rainbows in her new aesthetic? Donating money to an LGBTQ charity? because that's literally all there was as actual 'clues' leading up the this single drop.

it was absolutely wild how many people in the media outed themselves as Kaylors this week, only to look like booboo the fool now.

Someone at Buzzfeed did a whole piece on being really let down but not giving up yet!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...lesbian-gossip

lol. tinhats errrrywhere.

And someone needs to tell the hets that rainbows and donating to gay charities are off limits!

Oh wait, this kaylor is ON IT:

Rainbows mean a lot to lgbtq peole especially those who have been experiencing homophobia. And she just used it to feed the eyes of hets. That’s queer baiting.

I love you @taylorswift. But please stop using what’s been “ours” as your theme if you’re not one of us. How can you be the queen of lgbt if you’re not even one? So please. Stay on your lane.

---
                  She’s just using lgbt thing, a lot. Queerbaiting? Why? Have you seen the video? It’s the gayest visual I’ve ever seen, but for a hets narrative. I’m not saying she can’t do that, that colorful rainbows are not allowed for hets to be used. Well if that’s her point that rainbows are for hets too. Okay cool.

Got it. No rainbows or pretty pretty colors for anybuddy else!

In general, the kays are PIVOTING! (big surprise!) now that their Big Coming Out Day was a bust:

I don’t think coming out in the first TS7 single would make sense. we are talking about Taylor Swift- everything is planned, down to the smallest detail. she has a plan and now we get to watch her execute her plan. she is still easing people into her ️* there are still so many people that are 100% clueless to this journey she is on. she is going to collect as many #woke people as she can before she announces to the world she is ️*. she still in the process of waking folks up. I love her.

LMAO just because she didn’t come out now it doesn’t erase all the gay hints she’s been throwing since forever and more explicitly in this new era?? Also no one expected her to come out in the first music video/single of TS7, she can’t do this overnight! it takes times and Taylor is just starting to feel more comfortable to share her true.

Delusional is the people who constantly ignore or does a tremendous reach just so they don’t have to admit that maybe Taylor isn’t 100% straight and won’t believe it until she states otherwise.

(they totally totally did expect it tho! They really did!).

Also, the two things the kween PROMISED her peeps about the new single/TS7 is that 1) there would no male pronouns and 2) no male love interests in the videos. And yet! ME! blew both of those in the first 20 secs.

But we have explanations!

this new single is very much a “watch what i do not what i say” type of thing… cause listen… it’s definitely heavily queer-coded

then there are NO MORE gendered lrics in the song *that taylor sings… after the first verse and the transition, she just says baby and babydoll….. i mean call me crazy but that first verse sounds like references to a lot of her old stuff and then she casts it off (and in the music video goes from a set that looks like blank space into a rainbow suit) and spends the rest of the song and video talking about herself with no references to men

I feel like it's clever for Brendon to be her love interest here because he's featured on the song, he has to be in the video, so it's a good "excuse" for having a male love interest (so maybe no more male love interests this era unless they're features?)

how are the gays even mad she said “you’re the kind of guy the ladies want” that doesn’t mean she wants him??? also immediately followed by “there’s a lot of cool chicks out there” contrasted with “there’s a lot of lame guys out there” AND “like a rainbow with all of the colors” this song is A GAY ANTHEM

Whew! I guess the Gaygenda is still on track, despite the fact that this was yet another girl/boy song and girl/boy video.

As for why London was used as the backdrop of the video when it's a city associated with Joe and not with Karlie . . .

. . . riiiight . . . but you can clearly see St.Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, the Tower of London, and various other VERY SPECIFICALLY LONDON landmarks and absolutely ZERO Paris landmarks, so . . .

. . . speaking of the Kushner devil, here's Karlie, posting about her 'friend' Taylor once again:

Taylor included many rando fans, Maren Morris, Kelsea Ballerini, Blake Lively, and others using the filter in her own insta story but not Karlie's attempt.

In 'are Taylor and Joe still together news', I assume so? He's been liking all of her posts:

She wore his initial pendant just a few nights ago, and last week Garrett Hedlund and Emma Roberts were papped showing up at Taylor's house in LA with bottles of wine for a double date dinner. (And Joe was spotted in LA earlier that day.) I get that Taylor wants people to focus on the new music right now, but it might be a good idea to lay some of that "SHE'S COMING OUT AS A LESBIAN SOON" media buzz to rest with a well timed pap walk with Joe this weekend. Just to remind folks that we already know who these songs were written about, that she's not hiding her sexuality, GO AWAY TINHATS, etc.

What did she talk about on her interview with GMA this morning?

Nothing crazy! They just announced that she's performing at the BBMAs on May 1st. I think this means she will also show up at the Met Gala for the first time in years.

And! Just wanted to note this line from Endgame (the song not the movie, which I am currently ignoring until I see it):

Ha.

ETA adding insult to kaylor injury, last night, taylor liked this post on tumblr, which is FULL of MALE PRONOUNS:

anonymous asked:
                  In the last scene, her dress turns into a waterfall while there’s other color falling from the sky. While she learns to dance in her own colors, he fights to push the colors of the sky away from hitting her, until he finally gets an umbrella and underneath it, together, they are safe and can walk inside - together. This scene symbolizes an entire
                  relationship dynamic. She learned to dance “in her own mess” while he makes sure to protect her from as much of the outside mess as he can. REP VIBES

cages-boxes-hunters-foxes answered:
                  this is excellent analysis i’m crying hot tears

he he he HE, just saying!
                  Last edited by ophy; 04-26-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• “Rainbows are for hets too.”

I have nothing to add except Karlie makes me cringe on Project Runway and Tavi Gevenson mocking Ivanka’s instatory sparked joy.

Comment

• That Tavi vid!

Important update! . . . on the kitten, of course.

He's a ragdoll named Benjamin Button, and Taylor adopted him because he was brought to set to be in the video and the handler was like, "he doesn't have a family by the way" and Taylor was all like, "SHUT UP HE DOES NOW."

He's awful purty. Kinda wish I wasn't allergic to cats now.

According to Taylor, the name of the album and the next song are in the ME! video, and it's really really obvious but nobody's figured it out yet. Unless they are both 'Lover' I have no idea.

Comment

• Ugh, I want that Slightly Less Grumpy Cat!

Comment

• I like the new song, not love yet.

Comment

• Ugh, I want that Slightly Less Grumpy Cat!

HIS EYES ARE SO FREAKISHLY GORGEOUS LAAAAAAAA.

And listen to him purrrr!

HE'S A DREAM CAT AND I WANT HIM*

*cannot have him or anything of his species in my house ever.

(bonus: Joe's equally freakish-ly long fingers/hand in that vid.)

I like the new song, not love yet.

This morning the ogirl listened to the song once and was like, "hmmmm not sure if I like it" and then she made me stream it on repeat for a full hour and now she thinks it's the greatest thing she ever heard, so maybe you should just do that**. For me, it was happy-ness and sunshiny-ness right away because I JUST WANT TO LET GO AND EXPERIENCE A LITTLE JOY OKAY.

** j/k don't do that. It's embedded in my skull forever now.

Comment

• I thought the song was cute. And the video is a Lisa Frank painting, which is fun. It's not like the most memorable or amazing thing but it was fun.

Comment

• It's not like the most memorable or amazing thing but it was fun.

Yeah, critics are acting like Taylor isn't allowed to have her own Sgt Pepper/Octopus' Garden/Yellow Submarine moment. (and to be totally fair, the part of the song they seem most perturbed by is the marching band-ish 'there's no I in Team' bridge part, which was written by Brandon Urie and not Taylor anyway).

Sometimes fun can be just fun and that's okay?

And her lead singles are almost always the most aggressively catchy on the album (Red= We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, 1989 = Shake It Off, and Rep = Look What You Made Me Do) but they are also NOT the songs most reflective of the overall sound of the album. And they are almost never anybody's fave from the album either. It's a strategy that apparently works for her.

ME! is already a smash.

The latest theories are new single and/or album name are Kaleidoscope (because that's what you call a flock of butterflies) and Home.

'Home' because of a a few things:

(Taylor posted that insta when she visited her childhood home in PA)

Also, she performed 'Style' at the Time 100 Gala, which seemed like a really random choice but! does include the repeated lyric 'Take me HOME' in it.

Also, this:

(xmas trees represent PA because her parents owned a xmas tree farm!)

And they may have cracked the release date as well:

Sidewinding snake-like into some kay nonsense! Some were NOT happy about Joe's hand being in the kitty vid so we've got some extraordinarily longwinded defenses from some kween rivals:

Guys, there’s a GOOD reason why i had warned you NOT to bury Toe yet, in my last update post 3 weeks ago.
                                So once again, for the people in the back: bc i already explained this :

Tay has become unpredictable these past few months, even more for the past 2 months : sometimes she makes impulsive decisions, sometimes contradictory to what her past strategy & moves have been.
                                This very important element should be taken into consideration a lot more.. Seriously.

The Toe part is one of the very easy aspects she still uses as she pleases, bc neither Joe nor his agent won’t say no to anything that would keep giving him publicity, even small and indirect things.
                                So, let me write it again for the stubborn ones :

Just bc there have been “engagement” rumors & waves of articles pushing that narrative, again these past couple of months : does NOT mean ANYMORE that the usual & past PR bearding pattern is the same for Toe. I’ve explained that part 3 times since January.

Since November, Toe (and the narrative Tree has been pushing about it) has been used differently from any previous beard.

Like i had also posted a few months ago already: Tree & Tay have been going with the flow about Toe, they keep him around and use him when they need him, whatever the reason behind it (damage control, preemptive too etc), despite his bearding contract being over for several months now.

So please, stop comparing bearding patterns & narratives with previous beards, as if it was a sure thing, bc i swear it’s NOT the case anymore.

Nothing, that has been happening these past months, can be compared to how the previous beardings were handled, bc the situation behind the scenes is different, needing different ajustments.
                                I’ve already explained it before.

Please consider this too, bc it’s also very important: Until Kar is jerkfree, some strange things might happen coming from Tay, some of them being hard to understand, others probably contradictory.

May & June are gonna be the most strategical months for the girls. They’re still both at an unpredictable crossroads for now.

So, depending on how things evolve these next 2 months, it will directly influence the rest of 2019 for both of them, both personally & career wise.

However, be sure of one thing: Tay is NOT Queer Baiting.

Very nice way of covering yourself when predictions don't come true, right?

PROBABLY CONTRADICTORY AND YET TOTALLY STRATEGICAL.

And this one is just twilight zone-esque:

For as long as he remains officially “around”, Toes won’t stop. That’s also the last life vest they still have, before the Titanic turns really Gay…so they’ll keep holding on to it with all the denial they have, conveniently hiding behind the offical narrative to avoid looking at anything differently..Even if some symbolic moments (like the one detailed above) clearly show the opposite of any “engagement”.. But Denial is still strong with many het Swifties: read the comments in the many posts about the video that don’t show Gay clues/signs: it’s like they’re in another dimension and haven’t watched the same music video as us…it’s actually worrying…The awakening about Gaylor Swift is still far from being that big among her fanbase for now

Completely missed out on the opportunity to use 'Taytanic' there!

Benjamin Button is judging you!

Comment

Working...
                                X