No announcement yet.

The Study of Swiftology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, guys. I have to learn how to embed. Thanks, Vanessa!
    sigpic

Comment

• Taylor did Soon You’ll Get Better for the Global Together at Home concert thing. Surprising since she said she would have trouble doing this one, and it seemed clear to me she was struggling to maintain through it.

Swifties say this was from her LA house. They also figured out that Joe is in LA based on a zoom he did with friends. Swifties need to harness their power to do contact tracing to stop Coronavirus, because they are more up to it than the US government.

Last edited by vanessa; 04-19-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• I liked her performance a lot! I am glad they're together although I didn't have much doubt.
        sigpic

Comment

• It was tough for me to watch that one - - but she was so good. My sister doesn't follow Tay so she had no idea what this song was about. But she thought it was a good performance, too.

Comment

• I ugly cried to it. Twice in a row. With everything being a dumpster fire, I miss my mommy.

Comment

• I love that Taylor won't let a pandemic stop her from roasting Scott and Scooter. They're trying to sell some live performance recording she did 10 years ago and she jumped on social and was like, "Y'all know not to spend your money, right? Ok, we're good."

Comment

• I'd get real petty and just go do an Instagram Live and give all those songs away. LOL
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I think she still needs their permission to perform those at this point, otherwise I would expect her to do that cause her petty is strong.

Comment

• Gigi's birthday was last week and she posted a thank you to Taylor and Joe in her stories for the flowers they sent her. Clearly, she's part of the konspiracy! I'll never understand the mind bending that has to happen for someone to see Taylor go after Scott and Scooter in VERY direct ways (calling them out by name, telling her fans that they're trying to capitalize on her music during a pandemic, and then naming all of their backers) and still think that she recruits all of her family and girlfriends to hide her sekrit relaysh with Karlie Kloss because she's so afraid for her and Karlie's safety?

http://people.com/style/gigi-hadid-s...ppreciate-you/

Comment

• Right? And referring to Taylor/Karlie as "the girls" as though they are children who lack the agency to manage their love lives. It's hard to fathom, but also just plain icky.

Comment

• Look! Taylor's people sent photos of her cat to Joe so he can post it on his insta for... a reason?

https://people.com/movies/joe-alwyn-...-cat/?amp=true
                        sigpic

Comment

• It's so important to keep up the facade! LOL. Because even though Taylor Swift is one of the most famous people on the planet with wealth beyond almost any person's dreams, she is but a pawn for some reason.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So if Taylor’s people sent those photos to Joe, how did they get the one where he is in her kitchen with the wine? Is that just really great photoshopping?

Comment

• Loooooool. The photoshop these days....
                              sigpic

Comment

• The Paris Lover show was too brief, but I super loved all of the acoustic versions of the songs. DBATC was prob my fave and actually, I prefer it to the studio version. The bridge of the song really makes an impact when there's not anything else behind it. It's too bad they couldn't air any of her older stuff (not sure she even performed it live at the show), but eh, she's got less than a year before she can do whatever she wants, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X