No announcement yet.

The Study of Swiftology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issie! That ATW10 reaction was priceless. I love love love watching people's faces when they get to those pivotal lines, you know which ones I'm talking about. It does get better Cheese Puff Girl! Thank you for linking me to her journey!

Add me as well to the Bummed-About-Lack-of-Evermore-Love Club. Sadness!

HELLO MY GENTLEFRIENDS! Hope y'all have been having delightfully covid-free holly days!

My health has been very meh of late wah wah wah* but I have roused myself into a state of wakefulness and prepared some tidbits for you.

* no it's not covid, just the dumb boaty headaches**

** my doc put me on a med that actually made things much better, but she only had a sample pack and when we tried to fill an actual prescription my insurance denied it and since the meds are nearly $30k a year out of pocket, that's not happening. Oh well! Spending a lot of time arguing with insurance reps and hoo boy . . .

Based on jet tracking, it looks like the jets have swooped up Taylor and Joe from NYC (and? maybe also Austin and/or Patrick?), someone from Nashville (probably Mama Swift?), and someone from Tampa (Scott, obvs), so that they may spend the holidays by the sea at Holiday House in Rhode Island. Seems like the appropriate place!

actual footage of their holiday aesthetic:

But! let's turn the clock back a bit to December 12th, which is when Taylor threw herself (and Alana) a birthday party at her Tribeca penthouse:

(jack and cara d.)

Antoni's bf Kevin:

That would also be me if I came within ten yards of Taylor and/or her belongings.

Taylor's sparkly wide dress was by Julia Clancey and costs $800:

So we know Jack, Cara, Gracie Abrams, Di Silvers, Antoni and his bf, Cooper Hoffman (Alana's co-star in Licorice Pizza), Alana Haim (obvs), Martha Hunt, Tommy Dorfman, Sadie Sink were all there . . . and the dude taking this opportunity to pose with one of Taylor's Grammys.

And word on the street says Kaia Gerber, Sarah Ramos, DOB, and the 3 Sad Virgin guys from SNL were also there. Joe was still filming in Panama, obviously.

She just barely snuck this party in under the wire, because it was only a few days later that omicron started to blow things up and shut things down in New York.

Side note: this overthinking by Taylor sparked new konspiracy klues . . .

You can see on the shelf that Taylor has a cigar box:

but in her own post, she blacked it out:

(h/t Nat)

which is silliness, but I guess she didn't want to spark smoking rumors, even though that's probs just a vintage box for display. The kay speculation was that she was blacking out a pic of her and Karlie, duh. Or the Swift-Kloss Family Krest! But alas no, just an empty box, and not the smoking gun proof of a multi-year konspiracy. Beekdamnit!

Some BirthTay wishes!

Christopher Rowe, who is doing her sound mixing on the re-recordings:

Gigi's pic looks so cozy:

courtneylove: Happy belated birthday @taylorswift, aspirational huge role model for many young women & occasional hair twin / neighbour

(Courtney Love lives in London, fyi.)

This was prescient . . . a ten years ago interview:

https://stolen-kisses-pretty-lies.tumblr.com/post/670456301141327872/where-do-you-see-yourself-in-ten-years

Taylor was in NYC for a couple of months as far as anyone can tell by the jets. She was able to be pretty low key in NYC (she can thank her new garage for that) -- but did get spotted a couple of times while out and about:

This however, was totes fake:

(and the actor's team also denied it and said he wasn't even in the States - and neither was Taylor! she was in Panama at the time.)

And Joe was also spotted out and about in Panama, like at this film panel on Dec 4:

And on the set of the movie the Stars At Noon:

From the movie description, I thought they would be changing up his look some? But he looks just like he did for Nick in CWF here.

He also did some pics with fans, who all said he was super nice:

(Margaret Qualley looks soooo much like her mama to me.)

Cute vid of Joe wrapping the movie, hugging his director and co-star:

https://cages-boxes-hunters-foxes.tu...25326675755008

Looks like his character has a pretty rough time of it, yikes. This is not a book I am likely to read and not a movie I am likely to watch, but by all accounts it's going to be a high quality everyone-looks-grim-and-terrible-things-happen project.

In a totally non-surprising move, Taylor's jet picked Joe up from Panama as soon as he finished filming and brought him to NYC where she had been chilling out for weeks. So much for the kay theory that they split in October and are going to annouce the break up in January. Don't even ask why they think this, it's dumb.

Speaking of NYC based Alwyns, I totally said I wouldn't be tracking Patrick around town as a private citizen etc unless he tangles up with celebrities again and well . . . there he goes, dating a celebrity again. The local rumor is that Patrick has been dating around a lot at NYU (not just dating Sadie, or at least not dating her anymore?) but might now be officially coupled up with fellow student Brynn Cartelli -- the singer/songwriter who won The Voice when she was 15. I remember rooting for her! She was good!

She's also a big Taylor fan, obvs.

(h/t Nat's anons)

As far as Sadie goes, possible of course that Patrick and Sadie were always just friends, though, and never dating . . . also possible that Patrick doesn't do 'girlfriends' he just hangs out and hooks up in general (kinda like his big bro did in college, also according to many rumors), because even though he is supposedly coupled with Brynn now, this sighting happened two days ago:

(I'm assuming they are just friends!)

Crazy how he was just a wee babyboy just yesterday, or so it seems:

All right, so pivoting from the personal to the bizness side . . .

We got some press stuff!

Pic from this past summer of Taylor and the president of her record label:

I love this whole look, especially the shoes. I think those might be her long pond shoes? Yet another knife in the heart now that it is clear we won't be getting an evermore long pond!

From the Billboard article:

“It’s very simple. If she wants to build the highest building in town, my job is to say ‘How high?’ and that’s it.”

— Republic Records head Monte Lipman to Billboard on working with Taylor (x)

“Monte has a very sharpened gut instinct about projects, and I feel very fortunate to have benefited from that gift of his. He was the one who championed my move from country to pop, and I’ll never forget him telling me that ‘Shake It Off’ was the one he thought should be the first single. Or calling him to tell him and my Republic team that I’d made a secret album in quarantine called folklore and that I wanted to put it out the following week. I had prepared a speech to persuade my label to let me do it. I should’ve known I wouldn’t need to use it, because Monte reacted as if I’d given him the best news of his life. He gets fired up about music in a way that’s very contagious. Hard work doesn’t scare him. Challenges don’t fatigue him. I’m very lucky to be on his team."

— Taylor to Billboard on Republic Records head Monte Lipman

Nothing at all like Scott Baloney!

. . . and when you can't sleep at night/you hear my stolen lullabies . . .

No wonder she's so much happier where she is now.

People just making up kerrrazy stuff these days:

This would have been willlld.

(Haim already debunked it):

I'm still obsessed with how ATW10 became a cultural touchstone for a few hot minutes, giving so much energy to so many during this ridiculous year.

Gwyneth (who introduced Jake and Taylor):

Rolling Stone moved it to #1 all time of Taylor songs:

(rightfully so)

Jack is happy to have just been involved:

There are moments like ‘All Too Well,’ and a few others in my career, where I’ve gotten to be like, ‘Man, this whole thing is just bullshit made up by some people at labels who are trying to put an answer to an unanswered question.’ And that unanswered question is, ‘What are people going to like?’ There are people whose entire jobs are just that question, and they come at it from a good angle, but the question is corrosive. And you start to look back historically and you’re like, nobody asking that question ever arrives anywhere good. The only question to ask yourself is, ‘What do I like?’ There are these moments where I get to produce the 10-minute version of ‘All Too Well’ with Taylor, and when I was working on that song, I was thinking to myself, ‘This is a great honor. Love this song. I was not involved in the original. I know how important this song is to her and her people. I am going to go about this with the most integrity and care humanly possible,’ right? It was really special, and it meant a lot to me. To see that go No. 1 is just a further confirmation of what needs to be dismantled in your head, which is, don’t ever fucking think about what some herb is telling you is the thing that’s going to work right now, because if someone’s telling you that, they’re already too late.”

. . .

“There’s a difference between ‘massive’ and ‘literal No. 1 song,’ and I don’t think in those terms because it’s such a pie-in-the-sky — like, you could have a wild, amazing career and not have No. 1 songs, because so many crazy things have to come together for a song to be No. 1 on the Hot 100. It’s a bit of a goofy thing to even hope for, so, it’s wild. Nobody does it like her. And at the core of all of this, all of these things are only interesting because of the brilliance of the songs. I think it just it restores my faith in that, more than anything.”

— Jack Antonoff to Billboard on the 10 minute All Too Well

And so was DOB:

https://prettyswift.tumblr.com/post/670744226920824832/dylan-rhodesobrien-dylan-obrien-talking-about

Taylor sent flowers to Don McLean when she beat his record:

She's doing a great job at controlling the narrative on the re-recordings. Her insistence on doing them, and doing them well, is really coming off as something brave and good instead of how Koots and Scott Baloney tried to spin it as empty threats and a silly tantrum.

Some of the most revered and successful artists in rock-and-roll history have had bitter battles with their record labels: Prince changed his name to a damn symbol just to try to fight their power over his work. But not Taylor Swift. She is going back through her old work and painstakingly rerecording it. She’s singing all of those lyrics she wrote during different highs and lows of her life, honoring the old work that fans hold dear while even improving on the old work. She's then using her enormous influence to go out and promote what she’s doing so that her fan base gets the message, and then with open arms, supports these new recordings. She isn’t doing it for the money – she doesn’t need it. It’s about the principle. She’s doing it so that she can own her intellectual property, so that she can say who gets to use it and how, so that she doesn’t get exploited any more by people who only see it as “content” that they can make a mint off of. How fierce is that? How punk rock? More than I am, that’s for sure. So thanks, Taylor, for all of the incredible songs. And thanks for advocating for yourself and, by extension, all of us who create – by doing the most punk rock thing I’ve ever seen someone do in the music industry.

Dave Hause - USA Today - Taylor Swift, rerecording albums to own her masters, is infinitely more punk rock than I am (

And Rolling Stone put Red TayVer at #2 for albums of 2021:

Throwing back to the I'll Bet You Think About Me vid shoot, Taylor celebrated evermore's AOTY nod with this beeutiful vid:

Looks like her LA house, which makes sense.

And Blake is the one filming the vid, based on the rings on the hand etc.

(hand identification h/t Nat)

Hand identification is very important with kays on the loose klaiming every stray hand.

But anyway, that's literally all we got for showing evermore some love, oh well.

Total side note!

Prince William was recently waxing nostalgic for the night he followed Taylor like a puppy:

Just imagine if that had taken a different direction . . . Taylor could have been Joe's future Queen in a totally different way!

And another total side note!

Abigail, who got divorced earlier this year (see re: happiness), just got engaged to one of her employees ( and they did it at Big Sur, Kaylor's Holy Ground!):

Not judging other people's life choices or whether or not this was SUPER FAST, just happy that we might get another shot at Taylor in a bridesmaid dress again next year.

Taylor seeing these pics:

OKAY!!! kaytimeplaytime my friends . . .

Anonymous asked:

Lolololol swiffers wondering why Taylornation is so excited lately about 2022 and why Taylor has been referencing 22 (and hinting at 2022) so much especially now that Red is out and it doesn't serve as a tease for the album track. What should we tell them? That there's a rumor that Taylor and Toe 'broke up' and they'll announce it January 2022? Or that Karlie's decade long contract finally potentially ends in 2022? Nah, let them see themselves.

Yes! Let us see for ourselves!

Anonymous asked:

i saw some people SERIOUSLY discussing how the lover lyrics video has tay's and joe's secret moments together and how romantic it is.... even one of them said they watched it so many times... but how come these people cannot see that some videos there is from 1989 era and she have that side bangs and SHORT KARLIE CUT HAIR. am i tripping? isn't there?? im so sickkk

spade-riddles answered:

When I first joined tumblr I used to be curious what the beard believers thought. I would check up on those blogs, and it would just leave me so annoyed. So I learned to just ignore them completely. It is so much more peaceful here.

Anonymous said:

There’s literally a snippet of a video from the tail-end of the RED Era from before Taylor got her Karlie Cut in early 2014 in the Lover lyric MV. Just don’t bother lurking beard-lover blogs because cognative dissonance as bad as that means that there’s no rhyme, reason or logic to their beliefs and it’s not worth the headache.

Karlie keeps forgetting to play by the kay rules. She insists on posting cute pics of her fake husband and fake child, even when they don't want her to.

Anonymous asked:

Why does karlie keep posting J and the baby? I literally don’t understand, it’s understood publicly they have a child . Actually why does she constantly post the baby? It makes little sense to me

S-R: She does it for him, his part of the deal. He is desperate to keep his closet, and he knows that will be difficult after the ‘split.’

No other reason, except that it's part of the kontract! Even Karlie's dad must be under kontract, otherwise how do you explain THIS:

'grandson'. Yeah right. The kays can see through your lies, Daddy Kloss! That vaguely obscene looking turkey pic can't kover up the DECEPTION!

Anonymous asked:

Why do you keep quotation marks around Levi’s name? He is a real baby…just because he’s not Taylor and Karlie’s baby, it doesn’t mean you should invalidate him. He’s innocent and didn’t ask to be part of all these. You can be so dismissive and cruel

spade-riddles answered:

I do not believe there is a child named Levi. I believe that is someone else’s child who most likely goes by a different name. That is why.

Levi Joseph seems like a troll name because Scooter’s kids have those name.

BirthTay klues:

Anonymous asked:

I haven't made up my mind about whether the Kaylor baby is a boy or a girl... But the sides of Alana and Taylor's birthday cakes are light pink and gold. And obviously their baby pictures are on the top. Maybe a baby girl hint? Side note, her and Alana blowing out the candles reminded me so much of that quick scene in the Lover mv, where Taylor blows out candles in the Speak Now room at 3:16.

One again, the masters of kayke analysis.

Oh hey, time for my favorite game show . . . Family Friends Fake Baby Swap!

Anonymous asked:

Didn’t Misha (Mikey’s beard) have a baby in the spring, too? I wonder if it’s her baby we usually see. No idea how that arrangement would work (who are the bio parents vs who is raising the kid) but it makes as much sense as most of our baby theories.

S-R: They allegedly have two kids. The pics they show of them do not look like the child(ren) we usually see with Karlie though. But I admit that this thought crossed my mind too.

The fact that Mikey and Misha have only bothered to rent TWO fake alleged kids makes them slackers in komparison to Karlie, who apparently has SIX DIFFERENT RENT-A-BABIEZ:

Lemme repeat . . . SIX DIFFERENT RENT-A-BABIEZ. I mean, if renting out babiez to closeted celebrities ain't an actual biz model already for realz, maybe we should start it here at the nono? We can already lay our hands on a couple of babiez to begin with.

Laa and issie and Breezy! start cranking out new babiez, stat! This is the kind of million dollar idea that could cover the cost of my vestibular migraine meds maybe!

Anyway, love you guys and stay safe and try to have at least a little merriment out there!

(actual footage of me having merriment while also having a fucked up vestibular break down, wheeee!)

Last edited by ophy; 12-24-2021, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, ophy! Great recap of everyting going on. Still disappointed that there's not engagement announcement.
      sigpic

Comment

• Six different rent-a-babies is fantastic - I couldn’t come up with this stuff if I tried.

Not judging other people's life choices or whether or not this was SUPER FAST, just happy that we might get another shot at Taylor in a bridesmaid dress again next year.
        Rebound engagements don’t have a good history of working out, but maybe Abigail will get lucky.

Thanks for the Taylor post, O!

Comment

• I know most of y'all have already seen all the Taylor drams this week, but my favorite thing is that this has basically turned into Justice4Tay all over the place. Basically everyone she's worked with jumped to her defense and weren't shy about @ing Damon Albarn in their responses so you know right away how the power balance works. No one's skerred of the Gorillaz guy even though everyone partied to Feel Good Inc in the 00s. It was also super fun to see Twitter bros try and do some weird version of Vs. with Taylor's and Damon's lyrics because Swifties are not new at fighting haters and Blur stans have no idea how deep and vast her discography actually is. Literally, most of them have heard the radio bops (like her actual worst work for the most part and I say that as someone who could be jolted out of a coma and still go straight into a word perfect karaoke performance of Blank Space) and have no clue that she has Tolerate It in her crush-your-feelings arsenal.

The blog post by Domenica Feraud is actually the story that interested me more even though it got less attention. She basically says that ATW 10 minute version is also her gospel truth. JG used almost all the same tricks on her that Taylor mentions in the song, including him reaching out 3 months after she thought he had ghosted her. There's also the gas lighting, the love bombing, the bringing her around all his friends who judged her, the pretending that he was conflicted about their age difference even though he knew about it from the start. And ugh, Maggie and Jake's mom sound like some A+ enablers while also being super bitchy to a powerless 23 year old assistant so that's gross.

In summation: Why are men?
          Last edited by IssieCol; 01-26-2022, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• I've sort of felt sorry for Maggie G during the ATW stuff. I mean, I haven't watched much of what she is in (or really Jake for that matter) so I'm not coming in as a "fan" or anything. But other than the line in the song - - how much did TS interact with MG? Was she aware of what he was doing or was she just "dude, she's a kid"?

Comment

• The Domenica Feraud story makes me not feel sorry for Maggie at all! What a family of assholes.

So! I've got a bunch of stuff to post in a post but I'm not sure when I'll get it up because I've got Stuff going on today, but hopefully tomorrow?

But yeah, I've collected a round up of reactions to Blur Guy (Swifties were just primed and waiting to pounce on somebody at some time, didn't matter who! ) and also the Domenica story, which broke my heart, and also some interesting jet tracking info, and some other bits . . . I just need like a good empty hour or two to clean it all up and I don't think I'll get any time today.

Comment

• Just saw this on TikTok (the Domenica story).
                jesus f’ing Christ.
                Last edited by Res; 01-27-2022, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• The blog post by Domenica Feraud is actually the story that interested me more even though it got less attention.
                  I started reading last night and I couldn’t get very far before having a rage blackout. I have to piecemeal read it because it is so awful.

Comment

• Will get to the DF story further down, but a round up of Where Taylor Has Been and What People Are Saying first . . .

Not a lot of direct content this past month! And yet this post is hella long! Apologies in advance if there are any broken links.

I think this might be the only sight we got of Taylor since I last posted:

Now that I see her in a Stella Get Back sweatshirt, I really really really want to chat with Taylor about Constable Ray Dagg's chin strap and what she thought about the Paul and John convo where the mike was hidden in the plastic flower pot.

No pics of Taylor or Joe out and about anywhere, but they do seem to have been on the move a lot, ninja stylez. After Christmas in Rhode Island with the Swifts, they went to LA for a few days. On New Year's Eve, they dashed out to Tahiti. Rumors on the Swiftie streets suggest that they might have stayed at the Brando, on Marlon Brando's private island.

Looks like this:

It's very popular, even the Obama's have stayed there. (although we don't know for suresies if T and J did.)

They left Tahiti a week later, returned to the States just long enough to pick up cats? or staff/security? or luggage? or equipment? or all of the above? and then headed to London. Two days later, Taylor's main jet (the one trackers call 'LB") went to Cornwall on January 9th. On January 12th, the jet that Taylor's family and staff use ('TS') left the States and also landed in Cornwall. The very next day LB went to London and then to go park in Nashville. And on the 15th, TS also went back to Nashville (stopping in Maine to refuel).

Kinda weird, right? The Tahiti vacation was perfectly comprehensible, I mean, this is not the first time Taylor and Joe have gone off to a remote island for New Year's, but people were a little more head scratchy about Cornwall. We do know from interviews and other rumors that Joe's family has been vacationing in Cornwall since he was a kid, and that he and Taylor and their friends go down there fairly frequently (generally via car from London, not using the jets), but this is hardly the time of year that people generally go down to Cornwall. Kinda dreary and muddy according to locals.

So! Lots of theories . . .

The main media theory is a SEKRIT CORNWALL ENGAGEMENT.

Engagement rumors are nothing new*, but I do think it's funny that the tabs think Taylor was dropped off . . . in Maine. They clearly 1) track the wrong jet 2) don't actually understand the nuances of jet tracking i.e. which jets have to go where for refueling, etc.

* but I will note that Tree! Paine! has not debunked any engagemet runor since 2019, I think

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...all-joe-alwyn/

Friends say the fact they travelled 4,000 miles for just a three-day visit to the town shows it was “particularly special” for the couple.

An insider told The Sun: “Taylor’s a superstar and obviously very wealthy, so she can travel almost anywhere she wants at any time.

“But to go that far just for a few days clearly meant a lot to them.

“It feels like things are getting more serious and people think an engagement could be on the cards. That could explain such a long journey to a specific place.

Sources said the duo, who have been together for six years, rented a house for their St Ives visit for maximum romantic seclusion rather than staying in a hotel.

After three nights, they returned to the US with a 3,000-mile flight to Maine.

A pal added: “It sounds a gorgeous trip.”

(also, I doubt they were the ones on the jet back to the States anyway, they either stayed in Cornwall and sent the jets to park, or they went back to London after a few days in Cornwall. A commenter said they were in St.Ives, and they've been to St. Ives frequently. The Big Problem ( for us) with Joe and Taylor hanging out in Cornwall is that they can easily take a car back to London or anywhere else in the UK and we wouldn't know so it makes them harder to track.)

As Brits keep pointing out, Cornwall in January is uh . . . not exactly a 'gorgeous' trip. And neither publication mentions that they were actually IN TAHITI for a week before going to Cornwall. I mean . . . where do you think a SEKRIT ENGAGEMENT is more likely to happen?

Here?

or here?

(although to be fair, it apparently did rain while they were in Tahiti)

I mean, it's all a moot point since as long time readers here know very well, they actually got SEKRIT ENGAGED at the Irish Castle of SEKRIT ENGAGEMENTS way back at the end of 2018*, duh.

* according to me and my vivid imagination

Now this anon from Nat's blog goes full clown, but I like where their head is at:

Anonymous asked:

let me clown Swiftwyn gave up the perfect wedding with the Swifts, the Alwyns, and their friends because of Omicron and Andrea's sickness. so Christmas in RL(small wedding with the Swifts)>LA (US marriage)>Tahiti(honeymoon)>Cornwall(wedding with the Alwyns and Frosties)

(the LA legal marriage is the key here because California keeps marriage records sealed, so it's one of the only places you can actually do in it in real secrecy). (Frosties = Joe's friends).

I like this, because it actually would fit the jet movements pretty well and explain why these travel events were all squished together.

Actual footage of me totally embracing this theory:

As far as engagement rumors go deux moi says yes:

But the kween says NOOOOOOO:

True and yet not true! Deux does post random submissions, but this isn't a submission . . . according to her podcast this week, this is her opinion based on what several insiders have told her.

The other less sekrit wedding-y theory builds on observations about their London rental. So we know that the address of their rental was made public several months ago, and they have not spent that much time there since (they've been in Ireland, Croatia, NYC, LA, Panama . . . and now Tahiti and Cornwall, and have only spent a week here or there in London) and also folks noted that the original owner of the London house appears to have spent Christmas with his family there, which would be a kinda strange thing to do if Joe and Taylor were still renting it, right? And we know that in past they have skedaddled from a London house once their location was busted.

So this theory goes that they have given up that rental now that they have lost their anonymity and are possibly going to be making Cornwall their new base of operations for awhile. They obviously like it there, and it would give them a lot more privacy than London does, and if they are planning on kids it might be worthwhile to get a place that is in the countryside, etc. So that thought is that they were in either Cornwall house hunting or already settling into a new place. And that the TS flight was bringing them the cats and/or more stuff and equipment, and so forth. (I'd imagine in this scenario they would want to keep a pied de terre in London as well, though.) The idea that they might be spending a lot of time in Cornwall feeds into my own extremely Gen X theory . . . involving TORI FUCKING AMOS.

Yes, this is a total cracked out theory, but! Tori Amos* does live in Cornwall. Her husband is a sound engineer and they built a massive studio complex called Martian Studios at their home there. I mean firstly, that would be an interesting collab for Speak Now TayVer. And secondly, that could be a cool place for Taylor to work on some re-records if she needed to, kind of like how she recorded parts of evermore and Fearless at Marcus Mumford's home studio in Devon.

* side note: Tori Amos was one of my first ever live shows, I saw her in the early '90s in Texas in an itty bitty theater,** just her and a piano,and she was SO GORGEOUS and it was such a great show. Flame red hair and she just writhed around on the piano stool. At one point someone in the audience yelled "I love your hair" and she yelled back "thanks, I grew it myself".

** just looked it up and according to her tour dates, I must have seen her during the Little Earthquakes tour on Saturday, September 26 at the Tower Theater in Houston. That's crazy! 30 fucking years ago. But it makes sense that it was during that tour, because Little Earthquakes was my fave album for a looooong time.

It sounds like Martian Studios can host visiting musicians easily:

https://www.martianengineering.com/about.html

Martian Engineering was originally built in 1997 as the recording base for Tori Amos 6 Albums, 2 Box Sets, a live surround DVD and a Video compilation later Martian has now totally expanded into full service commercial residential location.

A stone's throw from the surfing beaches of North Cornwall our studio is a seen to be believed facility with state of the art technology managed with a classic frame of mind.

With the capabilities to record and mix in all mediums from Records to Movie scores in surround to Television projects and Location shoots you will want for nothing. And at the end of a long day we have our large fitness centre with Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi and Gym all equipped with Satellite TV and Flat Panel TV’s where you can relax while your dinner is prepared by our in house Chef.

Our Residential wing is connected to the studio complex making it easy to go back and forth while working. With a fully equipped Spa, state of the art entertainment room and a full commercial Kitchen with in house chef Martian will be your home away from home whilst staying with us.

For location shooting, we have it all, full accommodation and production facilities and all that good scenery to shoot with! We are fully equipped for projects that require dressing room, hair styling and wardrobe facilities.

It's a profesh operation:

And they have a ton of equipment and instruments and at least 4 different recording spaces.

And Tori has said nice things about Taylor. In 2014:

So now that you've seen that, let me tell you what the author had to say about it: "The Taylor Swift performance everyone is talking about is Taylor Swift imitating Tori Amos." When you see that video of Taylor, do you see Tori Amos somewhere in there?

I don't need to. I don't need to see that. I can see her being beautiful and lovely.

Right. But what about your legacy?

It'll be what it is, won't it? Meaning, as an artist, there's a force and when you work with that force and you bring it into the deepest part of your bones, the intention is very clear. I'm not the first person who's ever thrown her hair around [laughs]. But what you're getting is intention. I'm not just throwing hair around -- there's an energy that's being taken in to the core. It's not malevolent or benevolent -- it's force -- and you can put your hands on that 220 [voltage]. My mentors were Jim Morrison, Prince, [Jimi] Hendrix and I was very aware of the energy that they were possessing. That was what I was calling into my being -- that type of voltage. How other artists [today are performing] -- I could be their mom! I'm very respectful [of what they do] and hold a space for other artists to expand their expression. Wherever they get it or however they get it, that's exciting. Does that make sense?

Also!Taylor has covered a Tori Amos song before, so my little headcanon isn't totally impossible.

Anyway, I'm just saying that if Taylor is looking for a place to work on the re-records, she could do a lot worse than Cornwall, which clearly has the facilities for it and is already a place that she and Joe love to stay.

As for right now, the LB jet is heading back to NYC from the UK, so perhaps we'll see them out and about soonish. Although it's a good thing she wasn't there yesterday . . .

https://www.wonderwall.com/news/car-...551989.article

CAR CRASHES INTO TAYLOR SWIFT'S NYC HOME

By Mark Gray Wonderwall 12:03pm PST, Jan 27, 2022

A man was taken to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation after crashing his car into Taylor Swift's New York City home.

TMZ said the man drove the wrong way down the road that Taylor's building is on. He then reversed and hit the building with his car. He also struck a fire hydrant.

After the Thursday morning crash, the man got out of his car and began trying to rip the intercom system of the apartment building off the wall, which pictures show he succeeded in doing.

Police arrived after 911 was called and the man was taken into custody. Cops reportedly believe the man was drunk and he facing potential charges for DWI and criminal mischief.

It's not known if Taylor was in her apartment at the time of the Jan. 27 incident.

The man seemed to know that the "Red" singer lived in the building, as he supposedly told law enforcement he wasn't going to leave the area until he met Taylor, which he didn't do.

This wouldn't have happened to Tori Amos, Taylor! Go back to Cornwall! and be a sea witch with Tori!

All right, moving on to how this dude doesn't think Taylor writes her own songs, and What Do Other People Think About That:

(Damon Albarn is the frontman of Blur and Gorillaz).

This is NOT about pitting Billie against Taylor obvs but . . . Billie hasn't solo written anything, I don't think? I mean, that's just the truth? Her partnership with Finneas is fundamental to her music.

And I mean . . . facts in general are just against him?

Maybe he should have called out Drake or Justin Bieber, oh wait we know why he wouldn't do that.

Side note, this dude is no stranger to shenanigans. This is from a 2015 Adele cover story:

. . . so he's got a track record in this area.

The whole thing reminded cages-boxes anons of this book:

Responses came swiftly, pardon the pun:

This really brought journos and other out of the woodwork to defend her, which just feels so different from previous stages in her career. She's totally made that transition from main pop girl to Music Legend, but not every in the industry has gotten that memo, I guess.

(just a reminder that Ed owes almost the entire enormity of his US career to Taylor's early boosterism of him, just saying.)

Errybuddy popping up out of the woodwork about this, it really was a firestorm . . .

Dolly!

“I didn’t see it, but I did hear about it. And I know that is not true, that she does not write her own songs. I know for a fact Taylor Swift writes. She’s been doing that since she was young. She may have written some songs here and there with somebody. But I guarantee she did her part on it. And there may be some co-written songs that you don’t write as much on, or whatever. Maybe you had the melody and a few lines and then somebody else finished it. I don’t know, I don’t write that much with that many people. I don’t like it, for that very reason. I don’t want somebody saying that they wrote more than me — and I don’t want to feel like, if I did, that they’re taking all the credit. Songwriting to me is very personal. But Taylor is very smart. She’s very creative. She’s very intelligent about herself about how to market herself and all. So like I said, I didn’t see her response or nothing, but I know she was busted with that — mad, hurt, angry, and embarrassed by it.”

— Dolly Parton to Bustle

side note:

Richard Marx!

And Jodi Picoult!

But also totally random, the President of Chile also!

(he's a known Swiftie.)

Jack A and AD and JL etc, aka The Producers Who Taylor Has Made a Fuckton Of Money For:

But this one is interesting! There's been a ton of speculation about why Nathan Chapman, her main producer from her early days, didn't work with her on the re-records, but here he is:

which suggests that it's less about any animosity between them and probably more about his current ongoing relationship with Big Machine.

Taylor's own response :

That has some Boy, you done fucked up energy right there.

Sorry to this man!

It gets worse though, because GUESS WHO doesn't solo write his own songs??

Swifties are devouring him, of course.

I don't think he knows about Tayvoodoo, uh oh.

He apologized, but from the transcript it doesn't sound like he was quoted incorrectly?

Hmmmmm . . . let's go to the tape, y'all:

journos aren't thrilled by how he threw the interviewer under the bus:

. . . .but anyway now we can kick off Speak Now TayVer era properly!

All right, totally switching gears to talk about DF's story and why it's so horrible and heartbreaking . . .

Domenica Feraud is a young playwright/actress who wrote a very powerful play about her eating disorder not that long ago. She has a legit resume, and she's using her real name here, so I have no doubts this is a true story. . . . and yeah, this poor kid was a soldier returning half her weight, literally. This experience sounds like it's right out of ATW10. What a gross douchebag Jake is.

The story is definitely about Jake G and from the time period when he was working on Sunday In The Park With George on Broadway in 2016/7:

https://medium.com/@domenicamferaud/...e-5d711ee661e3

I don’t know how to tell this story. He was a movie star. I was an intern. The musical is my favorite work of art. The producer was my mentor. The president of the theater is my friend. It was a real-life fairytale everyone I knew was entertained by. Yet I couldn’t sleep. I lost weight, my appetite, my self-worth. There’s so much I still don’t understand. I feel ashamed I haven’t moved on. That seeing his name on a billboard or hearing his voice in a trailer can momentarily paralyze me. I tell myself what happened wasn’t that bad, that maybe I’m rewriting history. I remind myself how much I started to want it, him. That I spent a year and a half of my life convinced I was in love with him. This isn’t a story that can be wrapped neatly with a bow, which makes me afraid to tell it. There has never been anything harder for me to write about than my experience on this show with this man: maybe you can make better sense of what happened than I can.

This blog, which identified the show they both worked on, as well as who the Director ( probs Sarna Lapine) and the Mentor (probs Jeanine Tesori) was, also has a pic of DF and JG together on the subway:

https://jake-weird.blogspot.com/2022...star-jake.html

The pic comes from this Jake fan insta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLye3_gg0bc/

and is dated 10/20/2016

. . . so there's no point in thinking she used a header pic from the ATW10 film for some other reason. The dude was 100% Jake.

Jeanine Tesori (the Mentor) and Jake:

Hope she feels good about herself now.

DF would have looked like this when she met Jake:

(on the far left)

(on the far right)

I mean yeah, she was 23 but she was 23 who could pass for 14, for real.

Lainey's take:

https://www.laineygossip.com/in-medi...pulative/70208

These are the grey areas that black and white conversations about workplace harassment don’t quite fully capture. Even the word harassment doesn’t feel quite right here because, again, our understanding of harassment is too narrow to cover situations with nuance. Again, on paper, by the book, which the writer acknowledges herself, nothing here is foul of the law. But that also doesn’t make it right, especially when you consider that her relationship with him in the eyes of her work superiors was always discussed as an asset to the production, to the actual work of it, and not as a personal connection between two people.

When a relationship is seen as being advantageous to the mounting of a multi-million dollar musical, it 100% falls under professional conduct. Or misconduct.

Yes, all of that.

Celebitchy's take:

https://www.celebitchy.com/751227/do...iate_encounter _with_a_movie_star/

Yeah, I like how she deals head-on with what people will throw at her: she wanted to be with him, she should have known it was all a game, she should have never developed feelings for him, etc. But again: “I can never know what my true feelings were because he crossed boundaries that didn’t exist for him, boundaries I didn’t know I had to protect.”

She was 23 years old, a virgin who had never been in any kind of sexual or romantic relationship. She had no understanding of what was happening TO her, she didn’t have the experience to understand. And that’s why he did it, that’s why he targeted her, because she was young, inexperienced, naive.

And yes, I think we know all too well who this is. He really has a type: young women aged 19-24, inexperienced, sheltered. When Domenica’s friend mentioned his publicist putting out fires, I almost screamed. Wow.

This comment from the Celebitchy comment thread is the key:

How bizarre that this guy can’t be relied upon to *do his job* unless he’s offered up a young intern or PA as a plaything during production. And the fact that the older women involved seemed aware of this (the mentor, the director, his battleax of a mother) & still treated Domenica with contempt when she thought it was some sort of relationship. He’s an emotional vampire being treated like a child who needs comforting.

And the way they all just cast her aside once they got the performance out of him they needed! It was needlessly cruel to cut her off like that.

Celebitchy commenters tore Taylor apart when ATW10 came out, calling her a drama queen . . but some are rethinking that now:

This story when compared to Taylor’s story confirms that he has a pattern, That it wasn’t just a young Taylor being too sensitive. The fact that the writer also mentions a conversation with someone in the same industry who revealed that it is well-known that this is JG’s MO – that it is something that he does on pretty much every single production. There have also been some mentions on twitter that women who rejected him got fired immediately. It is incredibly difficult to be the first who speaks up as well as the second – but these testimonies can open the floodgates when it is about someone with a predatory pattern. It hope this’ll happen in this instance, leading to JG having to go through something.

. . .

I hear you and agree with you. I myself am one of those people who ridiculed Taylor because I admit I did not really believe her, I thought she was exaggerating in order to get out a song and make money. I ask myself now this good question you posed to see why I suddenly believe Domenica – it’s the power balance. I didn’t see any power imbalance between Jake and Taylor because she’s Taylor Swift. She is equally sucessful, famous and rich as him. She has the choice to date anyone, she’s not getting fired if she says no to him, she has power in a relationship with him. Or so I thought. But I did not see it from the perspective of Taylor being a young naive woman who maybe really honestly fell in love with him, and that’s the power imbalance I forgot about. That he knew so well to manipulate her emotions. I didn’t think of that. I suppose I think everyone is jaded, cynical and distrustful like me, lol. Anyways, I completely admit to being wrong and I am sorry about it.

I didn't find the TikiTok everybody is talking about, but when I was looking for it I found this one of a Tiktoker punching a pic of Jake G., chewing it up, and then spitting it into the garbage:

https://www.tiktok.com/@mxltivoidzsp...262273?lang=en

Very doubtful this will impact his career at all, I just hope it doesn't damage DF's too much.

Speaking of Jake, this mag shoot he just did is a LOL.

Jake's Version:

I mean, we all remember Red promo, right???

Wondering if he even knew what the stylist was intending, I mean . . .

Okay! Leave the douchecanoes behind and move on to some miscellany . . . .

I don't even know how I stumbled onto this extremely homemade Taylor tribute song, but it's sweet:

https://youtu.be/xV1qNDxxjIo

The accolades keep coming . . . Variety named ATW 10 the #1 best song of 2021:

1. Taylor Swift, ‘All Too Well (10-Minute Version)’

Swift knows that William Faulkner had it right, and so did Katy Perry: the past is never really over. Neither are great nine-year-old pop-folk songs. Swift’s long-sought-after, unexpurgated draft of “All Too Well,” her 2012 fan-favorite/secret-handshake ballad, was destined to become the event single of the year, and turned out to be more transfixing than imagined. She may have been right at the time to leave out those extraneous verses about profane keychains or hating the way her ex sipped his coffee. But the song was richer now for all that forensic detail now — and for lines it’s hard to believe ever got left on the cutting room floor, like: “You kept me like a promise, but I kept you like an oath.” It’s possible that Swift has subsequently written even better-crafted songs about being stuck in an obsession; “Right Where You Left Me,” an “Evermore” bonus track, may be one. Still, the all-time keeper in her catalog is this one, which unfolds in its longer state with a circular, almost liturgical quality — a track that feels like it could or should go on forever, long after its 10 minutes are up.

Rob Sheffield at Rolling Stone also named ATW10 the best song of the year:

1 Taylor Swift, ‘All Too Well (10 Minute Version)’

At first, I was hoping this version would be an interesting footnote to my favorite song. But now, it’s just the song. Taylor goes deeper into the memory, digging up her original lost verses, turning “All Too Well” into a whole new heartbreak epic, full of grief and fury and extremely accurate historical detail. (Bet that “Fuck the Patriarchy” keychain from Brooklyn was snagged at Mini Mini Market on Bedford Ave.) What does it mean that Taylor can rework a fan-fave deep cut, a song that never got any kind of airplay, flesh it out for 10 minutes, and turn it into a Number One hit? What does it mean that she can build a whole romantic mythology around a scarf that probably got used to mop up a spilled smoothie a decade ago? Just this: There is nothing in the universe as powerful as a woman who can’t be scared out of talking her shit.

“All Too Well” used to be strictly for the hardcore, a note passed in secrecy from fan to fan, kept as a secret or an oath. But now it belongs to everyone, dethroning “American Pie” as the longest chart-topper ever. (The courtroom was adjourned, the scarf was not returned.) Each version tells a different story. The “Sad Girl Autumn” take, with Aaron Dessner on piano. The 15-minute film. Her solo acoustic-guitar performance at the NYC film premiere, the most soulful version I’ve ever heard, where she told fans, “Now for me, honestly, this song is 100 per cent about us and for you.” The crazy journey of this song is one of my favorite music stories of my lifetime. Hers too, probably.

First clip of Conversations With Friends:

Just a teensy weensy bit of Frances asking Nick to go upstairs, that's all.

Joe as Nick:

That looks about right. Maybe we'll get a trailer sometime next month.

Lena Dunham keeps forgetting that Swifties don't want her to be friends with Taylor anymore, oh well:

They are just really great friends of mine who watched a really early cut of the film and gave me notes. They’re both just really interesting, perceptive people. Taylor has been one of my close friends for a really long time, and Joe is an actor who I actually ended up working with on a project that I shot just a few months after this. To have those smart people who are titans of industry in their own way look at the story and give me honest and generous feedback—that’s all you could ever hope for.

Lena Dunham on giving Taylor and Joe a mention in the “special thanks” of her film Sharp Stick

And because I know how y'all feel about timelines, here's an UHMAZING John Mayer/Taylor timeline:

https://haveacruelsummer.tumblr.com/...mayer-timeline

Totally changed how I view that relaysh. Another douchecanoe, obvs!

Bunch o' kay nonsense this past month, mostly because they were SO DAMN SURE that Taylor and Joe were going to announce a breakup in the first week of January, and that the 'girls' were going to start off 2022 together. They know this because someone on reddit said so!

Anonymous asked:

Tomorrow’s the supposed day for the breakup! Fingers crossed
                    Anonymous asked:

Fyi I don't think a break-up will be announced (key word) tomorrow. There's no build up and a build up is necessary because the swift*es and the media will go into a frenzy if out of the blue Taylor breaks up with "the love of her life" in the first week of the new year. The most probable scenario (IF squirrel is legit) is that a couple of months from now a break-up will be announced (after some proper build up) and they'll say it happened this week. I'm curious about the though...

spade-riddles answered:

I disagree about a build up, I think it will end quietly , likely how she attempted to end w CH. Say they are still friends , just like how they started. No drama , no reason for swifties to hate him , she will continue support for his upcoming projects , and the end. Small chance they say it’s been over for mos & they’ve simply been hanging as friends . I see 0 chance she comes out looking like she got dumped or that she is sad .
                    Anonymous asked:

i'm not holding my breath for a formal toe split announcement, but IF it were to happen, when would be the best day/time for it to be announced, from a pr perspective? i would kinda assume taylor would prefer it get drowned out... as much as possible

spade-riddles answered:

Good question. I was thinking the same thing as far as Taylor wanting the announcment to be drowned out … at least as far as anything Taylor Swift can be. That said, Friday evening is thought to be the best time to release ‘bad news’ in the media world. The thinking is that most people will miss the news over the weekend, and the story will be buried by other stories by Monday.

So . . . it's now January 27 . . .

Anonymous asked:

i just hope taylor is on vacation somewhere, enjoying her life and relaxing as much as possible while knowing that the internet is going to explode w a split announcement. we'll see

You were half right!

Anonymous asked:

.I'm new to TS and her rumors so I could be wrong... But isn't "going on a vacation" been used inmediately before having a PR break-up on her end? I'm starting to doubt KK will ever get a PR divorce with the recent shaving-locked-down post...

S-R: Welcome, anon!

A last vacation narrative has definitely been used by Taylor before to lead to breakups (Harry and CH to name two). However, there is no promotion of this vacation so far. Meaning only those digging on social media know about it. But your thoughts are interesting. They could always publicize it later.

Karlie posted this lock on scissors pic and . . . that = a Taylor/Joe breakup?

Anonymous asked:

Oooh boy okay... Karlie has either seen our theories on your blog about the Toe break-up *specifically* in the first week of January and is trolling us —and if that's the case seriously fuck off— or a Toe break-up is about to drop this week. Thereisnootherfuckingexplanation for her latest story. She can't play it off as a joke or pretend she means her hair. Enough with her stupid games. Seriously if she's trolling us fuck her.

Anonymous asked:

Maybe KK isn't trolling anybody... and if she's trying to put a message out there... they aren't necessarily for us and us alone.
                    That photo of the scissors she posted? I think she's saying that she is unable to cut Joke from the picture. I hope it doesn't mean both of them are unable to do so (Taylor and Karlie). Early January might be it for Taylor... but not KK?

Anonymous asked:

“There is no other explanation”

I can think of about 5 other explanations, the most likely being that it’s a hint at her own beard removal later this year but right now the scissors are still locked, or it’s a hint at her wanting to change her hair again, something she posts about every 6 months. Or it could even be about 1989. Thinking it’s about this totally unrealistic toe rumor is way down the list. Thinking she’s baiting or trolling about it isn’t even on the list.

Anonymous asked:

You obviously misunderstood me. Of course there could be other explanations. But *context* matters. She decided to post it this specific first week of January. I've seen others saying the same thing. We've been speculating for a month about a break-up this *specific* week and you mean to tell me it was tooootally random that this was the week she decided to hint at shaving a beard? Come the fuck on. I've seen this film before.

SR: And I didn't like the ending

For you, kween!

Anonymous asked:

do u have 2022 'tea' or do u just feel good about all the peace signs taylor has been throwing out, etc.

Anonymous asked:

you sound very confident about this year.. got any anons dropping info?

———————-

spade-riddles answered: A little of both. But look at all of the 2022 signs they have given. And, also ’s ‘turn of the decade’ riddle. Karlie is on her 10th year of bearding for that human.

The turn of the decade befalls the facade. - 11/09/2019

We debated over what meant by decade (January 1, 2020, or January 1, 2021, or their 10 years of bearding). There is only one option left.
                    Only one!

Trust. In. Spade. (who has been gone for YEARS btw):

Anonymous asked:

I had a funny thought earlier today thinking about Spade's credibility, I don't believe that Spade is an anti/troll because I don't think there's an anti/troll smart and patient enough to make the Spade riddles. Like remember there was a riddle that references a line from a book, then when no one figured out the riddle, Spade literally came back to give us a wholeass discussion on what book the line was from and it's meaning etc. Like, it's so funny if you think an anti/troll just goes to a kaylor blog to have that kind of discussion what would be the reason for a book discussion honestly?? Idk this made me laugh thinking about it. I still don't know who Spade might've been, but I'm crossing out an anti or troll.

S-R: Spade is 100% legit.

You kan always kount on the kays to have an interesting take on Taylor's kurrent kontroversies:

Anonymous asked:

idk how i got to this special kind of hell where taylor's songwriting is being questioned but not joe alwyn's.

Anonymous asked:

Am I the only one that’s side eyeing how righteously Taylor is defending herself when she has tried her best to give credit for her last two albums to her wonderbread ‘boyfriend’??

Like maybe there’s a reason sis that people don’t think you’re the creative driving force behind your own work?

Anonymous asked:

Like maybe there’s a reason sis that people don’t think you’re the creative driving force behind your own work? // Nope, you’re not the only one anon! I feel like what she did with the beard for her grammy is catching up, and if she keeps doing what she did, then things like this will continuously happen as well sadly

———————–

Anonymous asked:

Omg anon, agree with you when I came across that quote by Damon about Tay, my instant reaction was, oh he’s just looking for some controversy and attention, and I’m sure swifties will hand it to him. But when she actually responded to him, I was nahh honey, you can’t fire back like that when your last two albums were “co-written” with your alleged bf, who you went on record to say came up with the chorus of betty and later gave him post-award credits. Like he was wrong and literally everyone knows that, but your own moral grounding is quite weak on the issue of “credits” since the Grammy stunt. I love Tay, and will defend her otherworldly songwriting ability to death, but I wish she didn’t react and make the headlines for this, seeing as recently she has been navigating in the grey area about “credits”…

So . . . you defend Taylor from being called a liar by turning around and calling her a liar? Okaaaaay.

Taylor using her jets to follow her boyf around the globe as he works? THAT'S KERRAZY TALK.

Taylor knows, for damn sure her plane is tracked. Taylor also knows those that track her, post about it. She also knows that information flows into her fandom—especially the Toe fandom—and also knows that doing this keeps her story "straight."

It's not just fans that track her. The media does as well. Her plane information is public–and you can get all the details especially if you pay for it.

So, yes. Sometimes Taylor is where her plane is, but sometimes a bitch is flying freely around the globe on a non–TS Brand jet to visit her family and friends without worry and having a GAY old time.

Her narrative with Toe has been perfect. Heteronormativity always trumps reality–most of the time.

Like you said, Karlie and Taylor could be chillin' together in the same place Toe is supposed to be. She could've gone to Belfast, London, and Panama at at any time. We still haven't had a LIVE in real time photo of her in a while. Her IG post about it being Wednesday doesn't count, because come on—it was a video. We know it's a latergram.

It's the plan A, B, and C for me. Gotta cover all the bases.

Oh, okay she has a THIRD much more SEKRIT and much more GAY JET, I get it.

The Karlie hate well nevah runs dry:

Anonymous asked:

I love the fact that literally no one trusts Karlie to not disappoint. You can't trust her for shit. Like I wouldn't even let her dog-sit my dog even if she offered. Next thing I know a Kushner is walking my dog down the streets of Manhattan and there's an article on Daily Mail about the new Kushner-Kloss pet. Oh and suddenly my dog's name isn't Ricky but Jagger Magnus, since Karlie likes so much Sc**ter Braun's kids' names.

2022 and kays are still doing this to Karlie's insta:

That's some perseverance, I guess.

Perseverance awards for all y'all!!

Ending today's post with TAYLOR'S STUNT HOUSE-ARAMA:

Bowen Yang from SNL did a 2021 photo dump that starts with a pic of him and Aidy Bryant hanging out at Taylor's Tribeca place . . .

and on the wall is a pic of Joe I think?:

Looks like Joe's hair, and maybe he's kissing a cat? Very confuzzling pic tbh.

The kween knows what's up!

Anonymous asked:

what is this picture of joe on the wall behind bowen yang's recent post @ taylor's house

spade-riddles answered:

A staged photo to make them look real.

Anonymous said:

So Taylor puts photos of Joe on her wall so that when people come over, it legitimizes their ‘relationship’?/ remember when karlie filmed in her empty apartment (lol) and put all the pictures of josh in the very back but you could still regonize them but in a video after that it was all gone…i’m thinking it’s very easy to slip in those little bits to legitimize something

Anonymous asked:

About the Bowen Yang pic with the Joe pic on the wall… guaranteed that specific unit in her building is for when she allows guests over, even if they know the truth. Easiest stunt in the world. She owns basically the whole building right? No way she doesn’t have a super private unit that’s her ACTUAL home that lives in. Only her closest friends & family have been there I would imagine.

(she does NOT own the building, btw, she does own like three floors of it, but not the whole place. Other people live there.)

She has a STUNT house! Of course she does! That's sounds like a Very Reasonable and a Totally Sane Thing To Do.

Taylor should totally hang this up in her Stunt House next to all of her fake Joe pics:

All right, I'm Audi 3000 but I love you guys. Stay safe!

Last edited by ophy; 01-29-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, Ophy! I am over January and the cold and the inconvenient snow and I needed some Swiftology.

let me clown Swiftwyn gave up the perfect wedding with the Swifts, the Alwyns, and their friends because of Omicron and Andrea's sickness. so Christmas in RL(small wedding with the Swifts)>LA (US marriage)>Tahiti(honeymoon)>Cornwall(wedding with the Alwyns and Frosties)
                      That sounds True Enough to me! Very plausible.

. . so there's no point in thinking she used a header pic from the ATW10 film for some other reason. The dude was 100% Jake.
                      100000%. I finally made it through the story, and all of the older women in this story made me so angry, in addition to The Movie Star. Stop blaming 23 year old virgins for being manipulated by older men! Lainey’s take was dead-on.

And because I know how y'all feel about timelines, here's an UHMAZING John Mayer/Taylor timeline:
                      Will have to dig into this later. Something to look forward to!

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed eveyone turning on the Blur guy for being sooooo sexist and stupid.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I couldn't get through the JG takedown because it was so cringey and that girl seems so fragile. It made me squirm. And his behavior is BONKERS and I can't believe his mom and sis never went: Yo, take it down 47 notches, Peter Pan.

However, I did read the John Mayer timeline and he's so gross. She was 19! Why do guys who like to hit on teen girls always pretend they can't see the power balance -- O WAIT THAT IS WHAT TURNS THEIR GROSS CRANK.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Seeing those pictures of DF around the time she was dealing with JG makes the whole story even more skeevy. She legit looks 14. Gross.

As for Taylor, I wonder if the Damon Albarn mess actually does mean that we get Speak Now next instead of 1989. I'm so ready for 1989's vault and while I love Speak Now and think it's underrated, I can wait on those songs. There's also been a lot more noise from the Swiftie super sleuths about another secret album that they think she might drop this year. They keep bringing up Karma (the alleged scrapped album that was supposed to come after 1989) and think that Taylor's been hinting that she'll release it. I don't know that I believe that because I feel like whatever she had for Karma, she already either worked it into the Rep album or she'll use it as vault tracks for Rep.

I haven't read the John Mayer timeline yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Jessica Simpson wrote about him and their relationship in her book and pretty much confirmed that he was condescending and manipulative so I totally believe that he was horrible to Taylor who's 10 years younger than JS.

Comment

• The timeline had quite a few "poor me" moments from John and he basically says he was sooo nice to Taylor (and everyone else). You were banging a teenager, you fucking creepy.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• hey are re y'all playing the Taylor related wordle?

https://www.taylordle.com/

It's not like regular wordle! Proper names are accepted, which I did not realize until I almost lost on one. I can't decide if I hate it or love it. Past answers have been scarf, exile, betty, Alwyn, dress, and Kanye, so it's all over the map, but not in a great way. Keep waiting for 'pubwe'! Then I'll know how to feel.*

* love, obviously

The timeline had quite a few "poor me" moments from John

Ugh, John Mayer. So whiny! Such a douche!

But I can now kinda see why she refuses* to perform Dear John at shows. He'll just take it as another attack on him and whine like a baby about it if she does. At least Jake has kept his mouth shut all these years!

*a fan requested it at a pre-show meet and greet and she said she can't

There's also been a lot more noise from the Swiftie super sleuths about another secret album that they think she might drop this year. They keep bringing up Karma (the alleged scrapped album that was supposed to come after 1989) and think that Taylor's been hinting that she'll release it.

I don't believe in the scrapped album theory! I haven't seen any convincing arguments that it was ever a thing, and the mega Swiftie fan/former Sessioner I follow thinks it is all hooey. Would love to be wrong, of course. Any new content would be great to have.

I'm more or less agnostic these days about which album we get next, tbh. I'm good with whatever. I feel like it's going to be Speak Now, but 1989 is also really possible. I'm just like this about vault songs . . .

. . . but I don't care in what order, I JUST WANT THEM. The promise of vault songs are literally all that is getting me through this stage of the pandemic, not gonna lie.

I imagine that she would want to put debut and Rep in the same year? and maybe she's even hoping that she and Shamrock will be able to make a deal so she doesn't even have to do Rep. It's the album that least needs to be re-recorded, if that makes sense, and I can't imagine that she's looking forward to doing it without Max Martin.

The kays have another reason to want vault songs:

Speaking of a possible new song?:

(Taylor is Record Store Day Ambassador this year.) But maybe it'll be an older song donated, dunno. 'Nothing New' would fit the theme well, I think.

Also, in New Possible Content news, Ed posted a little somethin' that clearly points to The Joker and The Queen collab w/Taylor:

The blonde bangs! he ain't being subtle!

Ed is performing at the Brits this weekend, and people are crossing fingers and toes that Taylor will pop up and do it on stage with him, but I dunno! Currently, both jets are in the States, and she was spotted in NYC a few days ago. Her main jet came over from London on Jan 27*, and on Jan 30 Taylor was dining in NYC at The Carlyle(? maybe?), tweeted by a fashion journo:

* (there's also been other movement which might be work related? might just be her fam? the jets have gone between LA, Austin TX, and Salt Lake City, Utah but no way to know who was on them or why.)

The guy at the restaurant sent a pic to a friend, who did a tik tok, which she had to take down because Swifties are a nightmare, but! We still have the pic:

When asked, the girl said that Joe was there with Taylor, but had just left the table when her friend took the pic, apparently. You can see that there's a place setting across from Taylor, so presumably that's where he was sitting.

You can only see the side of another person's face -- but it's a very Alwyn-esque face -- and consensus is that it looks like Patrick. So it could be a double date with Patrick and Brynn, or could just be Joe and Taylor took his baby bro out for a fancy dinner alone.

I don't think it's a total coincidence that Taylor and Joe started spending more time in NYC after Patrick moved there, tbh. Previous to Patrick starting school at Tisch, they hadn't been to NYC since 2019, I think? Not that I think he's the ONLY reason why they would be spending extra time in NYC*, but it's not a bad added motive.

* they are possibly there this week for Conversations With Friends promo/interview filming? Sasha (she plays Bobbi) posted from NYC the day after Taylor's jet arrived there from London, and normally she lives in Texas.

And it's true that CWF promo is heating up finally. Vanity Fair released a profile and first look pics . . . which I'm going to take to one of the TV threads because it more properly belongs there.

What I will say here is hey, lookit, Joe finally remembered his insta password:

Taylor liked his post within seconds, as she often does, which prompted one of Nat's anons to do this:

Probably, yeah. I mean, that seems likely at this point. She's too insanely fast for it to be otherwise.

Anyway, peeps are keeping a close eye on her planes to see if there's any movement that will indicate a Brits performance.

Other bits and pieces . . .

NYU is launching a class on Taylor, and I am not surprised this course has a long waitlist:

. . . I wonder if Patrick is gonna take it? Talk about an easy A for him. He could bring her in for Show And Tell and they would all go wild.

All Too Well's moment has yet to pass:! I love this Tik Tok from a pilot of everyone singing it on the plane:

https://www.tiktok.com/@geekonthefli...80207614037295

An anon from Nat's blog submitted this just for you, v:

Anonymous asked:

So my friend's dad is close with Hiddleston and according to my friend one day shortly after the Tswift breakup she turned up at her dad's house and Hiddles was just there moping about how sad he was. This boy had it BAD he was nursing his broken heart on his friend's sofas.
                                . . .
                                Anonymous asked:

[Hiddles anon here!] Lol unfortunately I can't provide proof of the story other than saying that if I was going to make up tea for internet clout 1) I wouldn't do it on an anon account and 2) I'd come up with more interesting lies than "my friend told me he was moping". As for other Hiddles tea... I met him once at the dad's party and he was very nice but incredibly hyper in conversation. (I think I submitted that to this blog a while back.) My friend agrees he is nice but a little self-obsessed

I BELIEB THIS. #sadboy

Funny that errrrybuddy who sees this call from Deux just KNOWS it's going to end in a messy disaster:

No good things can come out of it! Swifties are KERRRAZY. And to put a trio of them together, from possibly quite different areas of fandom/reality . . . yiiiikes.

Deux Moi has such a sketchy track record on Tay stuff, anyway. They have said that they do NOT have any real insiders in her camp, because her camp don't spill (duh), most of their reported Tay 'sightings' get debunked pretty quick, and they've been totes wrong on other stuff. Like the 'A Lister Stadium Tour' . . .

. . . they said in a recent podcast that the above was confirmed to be Taylor, which got people really excited, and then had to admit that noooope:

And they let themselves get trolled over that fake sighting of the Korean actor and Taylor going out to lunch together in NYC at a time when Taylor was actually in Panama with Joe.
                                This week, they are claiming Katy and Taylor are hanging out.

Not impossible, but also not super likely!

They did get part of the IBYTAM video right (Miles Teller + the wedding theme) but that's been about it, so my hopes for this podcast revealing any actual info are not high.

Kan U imagine if the kween herself was invited as one of the three?? Wheeeee.

Speaking of something similar!

The main Gaylor subreddit is in a tizzy over a proposed Jezebel article about conspiracies in fandom:

Should be funtimes!

The last time I remember a gaylor konspiracy article causing a brouhaha was the Vice article when the most major player in the kay space, kaylornation - a true former kween!, was revealed to be a teenager in North Dakota and not somebody with insider 'sources' at all. Hoping for something just as juicy this time around.

They really should talk to the current reigning kween, right? I mean, this is the sort of hardkore belief/analysis that would underscore any konspiracy discussion . . .

Anonymous asked:

Hey SR, do you think with the blind that Karlie and Taylor are back in contact somehow kinda ‘confirmed’ the narrative of Karlie betrayed Taylor at some point for the gp?

S-R: It feels like that is where it is headed. But hopefully not. They could have just seeded this for the small minded ones to have a leg to stand on when they publicly reunite. Hopefully the louder narrative refutes that there was ever a feud. They could just say that Taylor refused to be associated with the crime family!

The blind optimism!

Anonymous asked:

throughout the years i've always been skeptic of the idea that kk might have signed a 10 yr contract with jerk in 2012 but if it really ends this year i'll certainly be more open to it (btw no one suggested it to me, the idea would just cross my mind from time to time)

s-r: Just based on logic, there is no way anyone would sign a 10 year marketing/bearding contract with someone they just met. This is one topic that gets under my sking when people bring it up. Nothing personal, anon. As much as I would like to believe she did not renew in the years surrounding the election or after it, I am very confident that she did.

I assure you that she is not on a 10 year contract with him (you do not have to believe me, of course). Her contract clearly started in late August or early September 2012 (that is easy to see after online research: her signing with IMG, along with the first signs of them showing together). She has since renewed (I do not know how many times, but I suspect it is an annual contract). There is just no reason for either of them to lock themselves into longer than a one year contract (maybe they did a longer one when they decided to fake marry, to ensure a proper PR ‘split’).

The konfidence!

. . . but I'd love for Jezabel to throw it back and do several paragraphs on the Six Rent-A-Babiez Scenario just because!!! Or WHITE UMBRELLAZ, YESSSS.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Hope everyone of you is doing well byeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                                X