No announcement yet.

And the Oscar goes to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Best Movie Nominees poster were honest . . . http://www.collegehumor.com/article/...minated-movies

"I'm not crying, you're crying". ha!

Comment

• Call of Duty: Al Qaeda has me

Comment

• Heeeeee! Delightful.

A Krasinski/JGL bromance would make my head explode.

COTILLARD! She owns me, I swear.

Leslie Mann's pepto dress would be cute if it weren't so long and she dropped the matchy purse and shoes. The color of Amanda Seyfried's dress is gorg, so it's too bad the top of the dress looks like a home ec project. Elle Fanning is wearing a bedsheet, for real. Clea Duvall's dress looked 10x better on stage, I think because you couldn't see from afar what it was doing to her midsection.

Comment

• I'm surprised that Beasts and Amour were able to break through the studio iron curtain, usually only one indie gets acknowledged. Fox Searchlight needs to give master classes in platform releasing and buzz building because they are GENIUS at it. Even for the shittiest of films (and I didn't think Beasts was shitty at all.)
          The extremely undeserved IMO SLP haul is all Weinstein and it still disgusts me even though it happens every year. It really might take Best Picture.

Guess there wasn't as much love for Argo and ZDT as people originally thought. And I predict Lincoln being one of those films that gets a ton of noms and only one award (DDL) or none if Harvey can make the Coop happen in time.

Comment

• In preparation for the Golden Globes, here's a sweet article on the history of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's friendship: http://www.vulture.com/2013/01/histo...riendship.html

August 2011: Tina's second daughter, Penelope, is born. It's no coincidence that Amy has two sons and Tina two daughters. They will all eventually marry and spawn the future's funniest people.
            YES.

Comment

• OMG! T-Swift's bitter face over Adele's win was TOO GOOD.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Here's a pic of it: http://twitpic.com/bv07gs

Adele was too precious. And speaking of precious, I keep squeeing whenever I see cute preggers KBell and Dax.

Comment

• I loved when J-Law said: "What's this say: 'I beat Meryl.'" Bwah! I love her.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh GOD.

Wee KBell and tall Krasinski!!!

Not that I don't love them with their current spouses, but if Blunt and Dax were suddenly wiped off the map by a tsunami, I would totally want a Krasinski and Bell pairing. TOO CUTE.

But yes, JLaw. Not many people can say they beat Meryl!

ETA apparently that was a First Wive's Club quote! I never saw that.
                    Last edited by ophy; 01-13-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• In the battle of the coral/orange dresses, what do y'all think?

JLaw's had a great fit, but there were those wacky boob cup things. Jessica Alba's was very nice, but she is Jessica Alba, so . . . think I'd have to give it to Zooey Deschanel. Claire Danes looks super great for a so-recently-birthed-a-baby person, but I'm not crazy over the drop waist. Marion Cotillard's was just confusing.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeffe...-golden-globes

Comment

• Lena Dunham's dress is a travesty.
                        Last edited by isadora; 01-13-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• We can all agree that Quentin was waaaay drunk, right?

LUCY LIU'S DRESS.

I want her dress to get it's own award show. FABUOSO. I seriously love that for all of it's cray.

Comment

• Lena's dress is bad, but at least it's not Jessica Chastain's freaky boob bags. That woman CANNOT dress herself for these things. No excuse for that.

Comment

• I LOVED Lucy Liu's dress. Also liked Julianne Moore's! And I loved Helena Bonham Carter being HBC.

Chastain's was also bad.

Comment

• I thought they were actually going to let Tina and Amy host this thing? *yawn*

So far I haven't seen anything that has won anything, so . . . Off to bed. Will watch the rest tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X