No announcement yet.

Rentals, Recs & Rages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We watched Scooby-Doo yesterday and I enjoyed it very much. It was way dumb, but dumb in the nice Scooby-Doo way.

I haven't seen Finding Nemo yet, but I'm having trouble imaging too much Albert Brooks. him.

Comment

pssst... I liked Finding Nemo. There were many cool parts, and Ellen always cracks my shit up, so that was good.

Chiming in with the Italian Job love. Marky Mark and Seth Green all in one movie? Why thankyou - don't mind if I do.

I think I want to go see Love Actually - though I think I may have to go on my own. Damn gf.

Comment

I'm skeptical on the Nemo since I HATEHATEHATE Albert Brooks. He's almost but not quite as bad as Woody Allen to me.

On the Italian jobs, the Minis, Seth, and Handsome Rob were by far the most entertaining parts of the movie. The weirdest thing about the movie was how non-Marky Mark it was. I mean he is arguably the "main" character yet he was kind of just there. Even Ed Norton was kind of a non-character.
        It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

George Lucas needs to die. Fortunately for all of us, Roly has agreed to kill him. Start saving your money. We'll either need it for her defense fund (not that anyone would blame her) or the party celebrating after the deed is done.

From the Digital Bits rumor mill:
          One other note today... we've heard from a number of interesting (and we believe reliable) inside sources that Lucsafilm is currently making major new changes to the original Star Wars films - the kind of changes he began a few years ago with the theatrical "Special Edition" releases. These changes include new special effects, revised and updated shots and scenes, and new footage shot with actors Hayden Christensen (Anakin) and Ian McDiarmid (the Emperor) that would flesh out moments with their characters in the original films. For example, an aged and scarred Hayden now appears as Anakin at the end of Return of the Jedi when Luke removes Vader's helmet
          There's other rumors as well that are along the same lines - that he's trying to tie the original trilogy to the new trilogy better.

Comment

<--Will gladly contribute to Roly's defense fund.

Comment

I know where he lives in town, not the ranch!

What a fucking asshole. He really doesn't give one shit about the fans. He should quit trying to ruin SW further and go back to Indy 4.

Comment

<--- volunteers Mr. Snick to be Roly's defense attorney

Freakin' unbelievable.

Comment

That simply can't be true! Didn't he see that episode of South Park?
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

one: dangerous mind is kinda dull. and it should've been called the "chuck BareAss movie" 'cause there were so many shots of sam's rear in this movie i think i could spot sam rockwell's butt in a line up if i had too.

two: disney is swedish for "boring" and it's german for "too expensive." odd how ironic that is.

three: down with love was awsome. e. mcgregor is too cool for school in this movie.

four: liked punch drunk love. but don't like p.t. andersons other movies; which are way more popular {magnolia, and boogie nights}.

five: bend it like bekham was fun. i really had a good time watching it.

six: "hey, i can't find my pants!"
                    Torn from my jungle paradise!

Comment

George Lucas!!!!

That shit aint right yo. To think I actually defended Episode 1 at one point. *sobs*

Comment

I finally caught Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on cable. (having a small kid makes cable and video a movie whore's best friends). Didn't love it as much as I thought I would given what some friends had said about it. But I did get a chuckle out of the Beek-as-Jay.

Comment

...But it had THE DUSHKU.

In a VINYL CATSUIT.

*gestures emphatically*

Comment

Very true. When I saw that I immediately thought of you and was bummed because there was no one in the room with me that I could tell that to.

Comment

We got Down with Love from Netflix and it's sitting on my coffee table. I can't get myself to pop it in. Not sure why. I guess it's the tension between my Ewan love and Renee hate. Who will win?

I did catch Smokers on cable. SO. BAD.

Comment

Down With Love sort of softened my Rene hate. Because Ewan! *swoon* It's also really stupid and, as a tribute to Doris Day, she plays it for all it's worth and I liked that.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X