Lifetime Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I would HATE him now but at 16? *swooooon*
    Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

We've had so many discussions over the past...14 years that I feel TLT almost deserves his own thread.

Can u imagine. Can u.

Do you think the poet's blouses laced up the front like a pirate? Do u.

Maybe I can get Dark Angel on my kindle for my trashy summer read. I remember staying up all night to read this shit.
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

Finally got to watch Petals on the Wind today and it. was. everything. The casting was 1000x bettah. There's something almost Amy Adamsian about the actress playing Cathy? LOL that Carrie was one of the fractured Rorys from Bunheads (she's 5', so she's even small enough to be believably stunted!) and the pastor was Tom Long from HoD.

Comment

I actually saw the book of PotW at Target and couldn't resist buying it. Totally looking forward to reading it again. In my early teens, V.C. Andrews was my life.

I have to assume my religious mother had NO idea what I was reading.

Comment

I am so ashamed of myself. I only made it 20 mins in before bailing. Once they were all grown up, I just couldn't care about their incesty probs no more!

I think I remember losing interest in the book pretty fast, too.

Comment

Comment

RIGHT? The Cathy Chris make-outs were AMAZING and the stuff of my dreams. And the SHAVING CREAM HAND JOB?
                Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Unauthorized SBTB movie OMB. Please let this be the first of many "heavily researched" actorfics brought to life.

Comment

YASSSS.

Don't you feel like everybody who used to watch Dawson's Creek is running half the media right now?

Comment

Exaaaactly! My soul is hyperventilating at the thought. I was surprised they hadn't ever thought to make one about the 90210 cast, but then I realized, duh, they wouldn't piss off their own reservoir of actors.

Comment

September 1! It looks even more horrible than I dreamed it would be.

Comment

OMG, y'all. Did anyone see that they are doing The Brittany Murphy Story?!? All about her mysterious death and stuff.

I am going to spread this shit on crackers and enjoy every second of it.

Comment

Zach and Lisa: whaaa? This kid playing M-PG is carved out of a block of cheez.

Pretty sure the opening ocean shot was lifted straight out of Romy & Michelle.
                            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

It was so chaste! The casting for Tiffani Amber was completely bizarre, but Lil' Mario and Lil' Elizabeth sounded a lot like 'em. And I FFed through all of Lil' Screech's butthurt.

Comment

Jennchum! Did you watch? I'm halfway in. I love that the Ashton Kutcher kid wears a hat that says, "this is my trucker hat."

Sherilyn Fenn's wig.

Comment

Working...
                                X