No announcement yet.

Lifetime Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nooo!!! Grrrr, my DVR didn't record it and it doesn't show again until Friday. I am so mad.

Comment

What is that dead animal on top of "Alicia Silverstone's" head? WHY would you put that cheap ass wig on anyone? It looks like the kind that comes in children's costumes. In fact, everyone in this movie has a terrible wig. Lifetime never lets me down.

Also, they really made AS look like a cunt. I have no recollection of what she was rumored to be like.
      Last edited by jennchum; 09-12-2014, 10:21 PM.

Comment

FakeAlicia's wig was bad, like Barbie hair.

Poor BM. The story made her seem like a nice girl. But it seemed like she worked more itht up to her death.
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

Did anyone watch the Kristen Wiig/Will Ferrell madness? It was kinda glorious because it was SO FOR REAL. I can buy Wiig in non-screwball roles, but Ferrell looked exactly like the professor in the SNL "Lovahs" sketch and I giggled whenever he spoke.
          Last edited by LaaLaa; 06-22-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I watched half and then bailed. I just wouldn't sit through that without those two so I was kinda bored.

I did like that he rocked a James Brolin in the 1980s look tho.
            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Tell me one of you saw this.
              Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations

http://tvline.com/2015/10/03/unautho...ifetime-recap/
              sigpic

Comment

I have not! But Tori just gave an interview the other day where she admitted to sleeping with Priestley (ugh), and talked smack about Shannen Doherty (of course).

Comment

Working...
                X