Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanessa
    replied
    I have not! But Tori just gave an interview the other day where she admitted to sleeping with Priestley (ugh), and talked smack about Shannen Doherty (of course).

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Tell me one of you saw this.
    Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations

http://tvline.com/2015/10/03/unautho...ifetime-recap/

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I watched half and then bailed. I just wouldn't sit through that without those two so I was kinda bored.

I did like that he rocked a James Brolin in the 1980s look tho.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Did anyone watch the Kristen Wiig/Will Ferrell madness? It was kinda glorious because it was SO FOR REAL. I can buy Wiig in non-screwball roles, but Ferrell looked exactly like the professor in the SNL "Lovahs" sketch and I giggled whenever he spoke.
    Last edited by LaaLaa; 06-22-2015, 09:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NeoMaxy
    replied
    FakeAlicia's wig was bad, like Barbie hair.

Poor BM. The story made her seem like a nice girl. But it seemed like she worked more itht up to her death.

Leave a comment:

• jennchum
    replied
    What is that dead animal on top of "Alicia Silverstone's" head? WHY would you put that cheap ass wig on anyone? It looks like the kind that comes in children's costumes. In fact, everyone in this movie has a terrible wig. Lifetime never lets me down.

Also, they really made AS look like a cunt. I have no recollection of what she was rumored to be like.
    Last edited by jennchum; 09-12-2014, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jennchum
    replied
    Nooo!!! Grrrr, my DVR didn't record it and it doesn't show again until Friday. I am so mad.

Leave a comment:

• NeoMaxy
    replied
    Jennchum! Did you watch? I'm halfway in. I love that the Ashton Kutcher kid wears a hat that says, "this is my trucker hat."

Sherilyn Fenn's wig.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    It was so chaste! The casting for Tiffani Amber was completely bizarre, but Lil' Mario and Lil' Elizabeth sounded a lot like 'em. And I FFed through all of Lil' Screech's butthurt.

Leave a comment:

• NeoMaxy
    replied
    Zach and Lisa: whaaa? This kid playing M-PG is carved out of a block of cheez.

Pretty sure the opening ocean shot was lifted straight out of Romy & Michelle.

Leave a comment:

• jennchum
    replied
    OMG, y'all. Did anyone see that they are doing The Brittany Murphy Story?!? All about her mysterious death and stuff.

I am going to spread this shit on crackers and enjoy every second of it.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    September 1! It looks even more horrible than I dreamed it would be.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Exaaaactly! My soul is hyperventilating at the thought. I was surprised they hadn't ever thought to make one about the 90210 cast, but then I realized, duh, they wouldn't piss off their own reservoir of actors.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    YASSSS.

Don't you feel like everybody who used to watch Dawson's Creek is running half the media right now?

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Unauthorized SBTB movie OMB. Please let this be the first of many "heavily researched" actorfics brought to life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X