Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thor Ragnarok looks really good, y'all.

https://youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU

It feels Guardian of The Galaxy-ish! Which is not a bad thing!
    Last edited by ophy; 04-10-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

It looks like a lot of fun and i love the 1970s styling.
      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

We got around to seeing Thor last night and we loved it! Funny Thor >>>> Grim Thor and Tessa Thompson >Infinity than Portman.

Comment

It was hilarious! And yuuuup, Tessa Thompson 4eva.

Comment

It was SO Good. and so much fun. Tessa Thompson really ups the ante from boring Portman.
            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Our house is TOO TOO excited about Black Panther. It's the first PG13 movie Mr. T gets to see and he gets to watch it with his cousins and us at the IMAX. And Mr. Issie is basically existing to hype Mr. T's BP fanhood. We will own ALL the BP swag by this time next week and I am afraid. I've had to draw the line at listening to the soundtrack in the car because of all the swears. I just can't do it with a kindergartner, y'all.

Comment

Aw! Badass first PG-13 choice! Iím super excited to do Valentineís with the dude on Friday in Wakanda.

Comment

Ok, so hot take? I liked it a lot, but didn't LURVE it. There was a lot of talky talky that slowed the movie down. I don't know know how else they could have handled the back story so maybe it's just a necessary burden with movies that have to establish new characters and tackle a substantial amount of world building. I felt the same about BP as I did about Wonder Woman, where I super bad wanted to love them both, but ended up just liking them. TBH I enjoyed Thor: Ragnarok more.

With that said, Princess Shuri is LIFE. She made that movie for me and I might be starting a Letitia Wright fan club in a little bit. I might also ship her with M'Baku so there's that.

Comment

Yeah, man, the talky bits were slow, especially the purple flower trip - but I didnít know if that was maybe just because olí King TíChaka was literally talking so slowly. Also, the CGI in some places wasnít the greatest. I can say I did love it, though, because I immediately texted my dad and asked if he wanted me to see it with him, and I wanted to hug and high five most of the characters. Not in passionate love with it, but itís a cuddly love.

Comment

Working...
                    X