No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble -- The Marvel-verse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be perfectly happy to suspend my disbelief if I got a happy, we're in a super hero / comic movie did you really think we'd kill anyone, ending (with NO ONE traveling back in time to live there THAT'S BONKERS!). But if they want to deliver a serious, emotional movie they get the serious, critical me. And I'm not that big of a fan! I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet. I usually wait till they're on DVD and just watch them once or twice. It's just, the fate of allmost all the original six was a big fail for me.
    sigpic

Comment

I watched a video that helped me. It basically said, I know you're mad about the time travel stuff but let me clarify: Time travel is not real, so the rules don't actually exist no matter how many times nerds tell you they do.

And I was like: That's fair.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

That is 100% my take. Although, now that it's been a couple of weeks, I realize I'm pretty bitter about Black Widow. Kids or no kids, it shoulda been you, Renner! No one curr about your arrow shooting ass.

Comment

BITTER FOREVER.

Comment

Working...
          X