No announcement yet.

What are you streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys... I don't think I can watch teenage shows anymore.
    sigpic

Comment

Warrior Nun just got renewed for S2 so for y'all who watched and liked, there'll be more! I also watched this show called Trinkets on Netflix maybe a year ago and really enjoyed it. It's about teenage girl kleptos so duh, of course I was gonna enjoy it, but then the world started disintegrating before my very eyes so I forgot that the show existed. But! S2 is dropping next week which means I get to do a rewatch of S1 since I remember nothing other than that it was fun and I liked it.

Comment

We watched Enola Holmes yesterday and it was delightful. I'm not into Stranger Things so I was not that familiar with MBB, but she's great in this. Also, for some reason, I thought this was a show, but it's a movie so there's no commitment beyond a couple of hours. It could obviously work as a show just like all the other Sherlocks, but it would be nice to see a few more movies with this cast, even if they have to do them years apart. Cavill and Claflin have good chemistry as brothers at odds and the three of them are super fun to watch together. If they do more, it'd be interesting to see how the brothers interact with HBC who they don't have any scenes with in this movie.

Comment

I'm totally watching this during the weekend. I have a feeling I am going to love it.
          sigpic

Comment

We got through the first half of Sneakerheads this weekend and it's cute. I keep wanting him to ditch his useless friend, but then there wouldn't be a show. Anyway, it's basically the perfect thing to have on while you scroll Twitter on the couch.

Comment

Enola Holmes was super cute!

I'm still working my way slowly through Cobra Kai and I LOVE IT.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Well - - hockey is over.
                so back to Netflix. I was watching a German sci-fi show, Cobra Kai, and want to watch Enola Holmes.
                Has anyone paid the extra for the new Mulan?

Comment

Working...
                X