No announcement yet.

What are you streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys... I don't think I can watch teenage shows anymore.
    sigpic

Comment

Warrior Nun just got renewed for S2 so for y'all who watched and liked, there'll be more! I also watched this show called Trinkets on Netflix maybe a year ago and really enjoyed it. It's about teenage girl kleptos so duh, of course I was gonna enjoy it, but then the world started disintegrating before my very eyes so I forgot that the show existed. But! S2 is dropping next week which means I get to do a rewatch of S1 since I remember nothing other than that it was fun and I liked it.

Comment

We watched Enola Holmes yesterday and it was delightful. I'm not into Stranger Things so I was not that familiar with MBB, but she's great in this. Also, for some reason, I thought this was a show, but it's a movie so there's no commitment beyond a couple of hours. It could obviously work as a show just like all the other Sherlocks, but it would be nice to see a few more movies with this cast, even if they have to do them years apart. Cavill and Claflin have good chemistry as brothers at odds and the three of them are super fun to watch together. If they do more, it'd be interesting to see how the brothers interact with HBC who they don't have any scenes with in this movie.

Comment

I'm totally watching this during the weekend. I have a feeling I am going to love it.
          sigpic

Comment

We got through the first half of Sneakerheads this weekend and it's cute. I keep wanting him to ditch his useless friend, but then there wouldn't be a show. Anyway, it's basically the perfect thing to have on while you scroll Twitter on the couch.

Comment

Enola Holmes was super cute!

I'm still working my way slowly through Cobra Kai and I LOVE IT.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Well - - hockey is over.
                so back to Netflix. I was watching a German sci-fi show, Cobra Kai, and want to watch Enola Holmes.
                Has anyone paid the extra for the new Mulan?

Comment

I started watching The Queen's Gambit the other night and it's awesome! Little girl who becomes a chess prodigy and runs the table on all the dude bros, set in the 50s or thereabouts. I'm 3 eps in and for sure will binge the rest this weekend. I also want to watch that new Emma Roberts Christmas movie and my bar for all holiday shows is Hallmark so there's absolutely no way this one can disappoint.

Comment

I’m almost done with The Great and watched the first ep of s2 Mandalorian tonight. Uh, yes to Timothy Olyphant with a beard.

Mulan I was excited about until the star spoke out against pro-democracy protestors and Disney gave big ups to those running the camps in Xinjiang. Also, my friends were “Meh” on it, so I’ll check it out in December when it’s free.

SO ready already for all the shitty Christmas movies.

Comment

Holidate was not that bad! Definitely better than Hallmark. I'm also watching the Queen's Gambit and I second the awesomeness!
                      sigpic

Comment

The Queen’s Gambit is soothing my election anxiety. I love it.

Comment

I've had so much trouble focusing on scripted anything this past month (wonder why?) and have been watching all the reality trash I can find on Hulu. Lots and lots of 90 Day Fiancee and related offshoots and many many reruns of Cutthroat Kitchen (AKA THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME). I've also been watching eps of What's My Line? from the 1950s on YouTube because I find it soothing to go back to the past when the present is so fucked up and the future so scary.

Holidate was not that bad! Definitely better than Hallmark

I did watch this! It was . . . fine? I didn't find the leads very likable, though. Was wishing the whole way through that they had cast Zooey Deutch and Glen Powell instead.

I had never seen Emma Roberts in anything except the 1 or 2 eps of Scream Queens I watched back in the day, and I'd quite happily continue not seeing her in anything.

The Queen's Gambit is on my list, though. For whenever my brain is capable of watching actually good tv again. Maybe in Feb 2021?

Comment

We finished The Queens' Gambit and it was excellent! Definitely one of my favorite watches since quarantine started, right up there with Normal People and Teenage Bounty Hunters. We started watching The Unicorn which I think is normally a CBS sitcom, but we've been Netflixing it. It's cute and a super easy watch. It's about a widower with two kids who is trying to date again a year after his wife died and the group of friends that surround him and his family. There's basically zero tension or surprise, no laugh track to annoy you, and you can crank out 3 episodes a night without feeling like you have to binge it all in one go.

Comment

I loved all of The Queen's Gambit as well. I wish I knew enough about chess to get the subtext of all the matches. Also I loved all of her clothes and the MCM remake of the house she did. I am planning paint colors for my house move, and I may just go with the classic MCM colors and love my life.

I am watching a not great fluffy show called Emily in Paris, which is really not good but it also does not require any brain power on my part.

Comment

Hah! I watched it. It should be Supporting Characters In Paris.

Comment

Working...
                                X