No announcement yet.

What are you streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m still on episode spoon. Sorry, I meant the spoonth episode. Spoonisode three.

Comment

• I watched one episode of Winx on Netflix knowing nothing about it except that it looked like Hogwarts School for Girls and it was hilariously bad. I'm probs gonna watch all of it just to see how much worse it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
        We started the Crown. We had to see what the hype was about! We're on season three and so far it's gorgeous, very well acted, probably half reality, half pure fabrication. For me it cements my belief that royalty should cease to exist.
        This aged well.
        sigpic

Comment

• #ABOLISHTHECROWNS
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Reje Jean Page will not appear in Bridgerton season 2. I am heartbroken.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ton/index.html
            sigpic

Comment

• I am super curious on the story there. Surely Shonda wouldn’t throw away the greatest asset of the series (i.e., his naked body)?

Comment

• He had probably signed for one season only and since he was The break out star he got other jobs. I do hope he is sentimental enough to come back for cameos in later seasons.
                sigpic

Comment

• According to deuxmoi, they offered him a boatload of money to come back in S2 (making him the highest paid even though it's Anthony's season), but he turned them down. So now they are re-negotiating their other contracts to include a cameo clause so the other actors can't walk away so easily in future seasons. The anon also hinted he might be in the running for Bond, I guess. But yeah, this sort of thing happens.

Comment

• I figured he wanted out. He seems grateful but eager to move on from the trashy romance.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• If I could replace Katherine Heigl with literally any other actress, I would be enjoying Firefly Lane. I am not sure why I am watching it though, since she is still in it.

I have hit the part of the pandemic where I can’t find anything I like to watch even though there are infinite choices and so I just watch reruns of old sci-if shows.

Comment

• Girls5Eva is adorable and also pretty touching in spots. It has brought me a lot of joy. The original songs are fabulous and hilarious. Highly recommended if you can figure out how to get Peacock on your TV (which I did, so you can too).

Comment

• I might get Peacock for Dr. Death and then watch this, too. I just can't stand paying for yet another stupid streaming service!

Comment

• I dumped HBOMax and Paramount temporarily and picked up Peacock for this and then Dr Death. I hate having to shuffle through all my channels to figure out who has what.

Comment

• Starstruck (HBOMax) is a little gem of a series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bn92F4a3l4. They’re currently filming season 2. Rose Matafeo who co-wrote and stars in it said she knew she’d never get cast in a romcom so she wrote one for herself.
                              Last edited by Laura; 06-14-2021, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• I watched S2 of Flack over the weekend and I feel like it could have just been part of S1. None of the characters evolved except the sister and the cliffhanger at the end was pretty unnecessary given what a mess Anna Paquin's character already is. I'm looking forward to the next season of Elite, but am a little bummed because they wrote off all of my favorite characters (the girls, obvs). If you haven't watched it yet, it really is Spanish Gossip Girl and it's so good.

I keep meaning to subscribe to Peacock so I can check out Busy's show and eventually binge The J's new one too. They had the premiere for it and he def looks like he has a 1 year old at home who does not allow anyone else in the house to sleep, but my main issue is the fit of those pants. I don't know about those, y'all. The umbrella as a cane is really solidifying the old man vibes for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X