No announcement yet.

What are you streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m still on episode spoon. Sorry, I meant the spoonth episode. Spoonisode three.

Comment

• I watched one episode of Winx on Netflix knowing nothing about it except that it looked like Hogwarts School for Girls and it was hilariously bad. I'm probs gonna watch all of it just to see how much worse it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
        We started the Crown. We had to see what the hype was about! We're on season three and so far it's gorgeous, very well acted, probably half reality, half pure fabrication. For me it cements my belief that royalty should cease to exist.
        This aged well.
        sigpic

Comment

• #ABOLISHTHECROWNS
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Reje Jean Page will not appear in Bridgerton season 2. I am heartbroken.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ton/index.html
            sigpic

Comment

• I am super curious on the story there. Surely Shonda wouldn’t throw away the greatest asset of the series (i.e., his naked body)?

Comment

• He had probably signed for one season only and since he was The break out star he got other jobs. I do hope he is sentimental enough to come back for cameos in later seasons.
                sigpic

Comment

• According to deuxmoi, they offered him a boatload of money to come back in S2 (making him the highest paid even though it's Anthony's season), but he turned them down. So now they are re-negotiating their other contracts to include a cameo clause so the other actors can't walk away so easily in future seasons. The anon also hinted he might be in the running for Bond, I guess. But yeah, this sort of thing happens.

Comment

• I figured he wanted out. He seems grateful but eager to move on from the trashy romance.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                    X