What are you streaming?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IssieCol
    Is starting to scare isadora a little bit.
    • Nov 2003

I did read that about the cast of Kim's Convenience and it bummed me out. There also seems to be some resentment toward Simu Lu from other cast members. The show didn't end horribly, it just didn't seem to end at all. It's clear that everyone thought there'd be another season and then when they found out there wouldn't be, they were just like, oh well, bye then.

We finished Loki this weekend and I liked it better than TFAWS, but not as much as WandaVision. Although it was pretty heavy on the action, I did find myself getting distracted and even kinda bored sometimes. Maybe my attention span is broken after the last year or maybe Hiddles is only super interesting to me when he's connected to Taylor.

I forgot to say that I watched the new Gossip Girl last week and it's good so far! It's exactly the same, except you know who GG is right off the bat and now everyone has Insta. Also, I know everyone is supposed to love Tavi Gevinson, but she's borderline insufferable as an actress to me. She's the most annoying so far and I can't tell if it's the character or if it's TG because Tavi can't seem to project anything other than her own super special smart ingenue personality.

We also started NHIE and it's still great. I like that they're not worried about making Devi a Mary Sue and that they just let her be a little asshole while she's trying to figure herself out and grieve for her dad.

Comment

• isadora
      Rules the School
      • Aug 2003

I didn't know Tavi was in the new GG and now I don't want to watch it.
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• LaaLaa
        isadora will give up this site before I do.
        • Oct 2003

Finished NHIE S2! I’m team everyone. Also, saw a few Awkward parallels.

I don’t think I can do GG again...How are the outfits?

Comment

• vanessa
          • Oct 2003

Atypical’s last season was sweet, though it also wrapped things up a bit too neatly, but I am okay with the low stress happy ending right now.

Comment

• IssieCol
            • Nov 2003

I don’t think I can do GG again...How are the outfits?
            They're not as over the top as some of Blair and Serena's and they've mostly been in their school uniforms so far. I watched the second episode last night and there's not a clear frontrunner for best character yet. I don't remember how long it took for us to pick Blair as the OG GG Goat, but we def knew by the second half of the 1st season that she was The One. The new class has only whiners and assholes and it's hard to connect with any of them since they're all variations of Dan, Serena, and Chuck. Also, Tavi is not better in ep 2. She sucks and if they try to make her a main character who dates one of the parents, that's gonna be an automatic skipped scene for me every time.

Comment

• LaaLaa
              isadora will give up this site before I do.
              • Oct 2003

Oy. Keep us updated. I can’t watch multiple Chucks.

Comment

• IssieCol
                • Nov 2003

I forgot to add that the names of the new kids are mega eyerolly.

New girl is Zoya and two of the boys are Obie and Aki. How are you gonna have a whole pack of girls born around 2005 and not a single one of them is an Ava or Olivia or some type of Maddie? Not ONE!? You can't round the corner at any high school right now and not run into one of these.

Also, the show starts off with the Queen B Julien dating Obie even though she is clearly an alpha who has risen to influencer status as a high school kid and he is a SJW who hates social media. There's no way these two would have ever been interested in each other in early high school. She would be dating the NYC equivalent of one of the Paul brothers and he would think she was shallow and horrible.

Comment

• isadora
                  Rules the School
                  • Aug 2003

There's no way these two would have ever been interested in each other in early high school. She would be dating the NYC equivalent of one of the Paul brothers and he would think she was shallow and horrible.
                  IF they could write an arc, they'd make perfect Dan + Blair = Endgame parallels. I hate everything I've heard about the new GG but I'll probably end up watching it someday? Heh.
                  It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• vanessa
                    • Oct 2003

I had dropped the ball on Never Have I Ever so I am only watching S1 now, but my love for it is just crazy strong. Her mom is just the absolute best, and I do love that Devi fucks up and isn’t perfect.

Comment

• cajun
                      Has "madnono'ed" a stranger.
                      • Nov 2003

Late to the Shadow & Bone party, but the general/darkling is hot like lava. Mal and Alina are meh. I love the Crows!

Comment

• IssieCol
                        • Nov 2003

We had been reading about White Lotus for a few weeks and finally started it this past weekend. It is GREAT. It's weird and funny and you're so grossed out by some of the people and so sad for others, but you can't stop watching any of them make their bad life decisions. I wish we had like 5 more episodes instead of just one, but I am ready to find out the answer to the mystery.

Comment

• ophy
                          Stalking FanForum Since 2001
                          • Nov 2003

Thank to Ted Lasso, I now have a new fave Xmas tv episode.

UHMAZING SHOW.

Comment

• dada_teacher
                            Remembers when diesel used to post here.
                            • Jan 2013

I loved this episode! Is it wrong that I am a Ted/Rebecca shipper?
                            sigpic

Comment

• vanessa
                              • Oct 2003

New episodes of Grace & Frankie! My week is looking up.

Also on Never Have I Ever, I am Team Ben and Team Chris the Dematologist 4Eva

Comment

• Laura
                                Is probably considering a coup. Isadora is a bitch, anyway!
                                • Mar 2013

I loved this episode! Is it wrong that I am a Ted/Rebecca shipper?
                                Not too bothered either way about them but they better not let Jamie mess with Roy and Keeley - I’ll riot.

Comment

Working...